• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It's just an emblem for fun, like many emblems are, and if you make sure to be a productive and nice member, it surely shouldn't discredit you too much. Especially since you did not exactly beg about it. Don't worry about it! Also don't focus on becoming a mod. PC is perfectly enjoyable without that too :)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers It's just an emblem for fun, like many emblems are, and if you make sure to be a productive and nice member, it surely shouldn't discredit you too much. Especially since you did not exactly beg about it. Don't worry about it! Also don't focus on becoming a mod. PC is perfectly enjoyable without that too :)

Yeah maybe your right thax anyway and also thax to ZachLMedia

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'll say here outright for clarification purposes that asking someone how to become a moderator does absolutely not harm your chances. Asking someone to make you a moderator, however, does. But as far as I can see you've not done that (and as such if you want me to remove that emblem I will), so it's not something to worry about. Although Red's advice is right; there's no need to focus too much on becoming a moderator here.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Originally posted by Razor Leaf : I'll say here outright for clarification purposes that asking someone how to become a moderator does absolutely not harm your chances. Asking someone to make you a moderator, however, does. But as far as I can see you've not done that (and as such if you want me to remove that emblem I will), so it's not something to worry about. Although Red's advice is right; there's no need to focus too much on becoming a moderator here.

No please don't remove my eblem please don't and okay thax for you suggestion Razor Leaf

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I make lot of Effort making club and i,want to request: Lof Of Effort Emble..
If you're referring to the "Too much effort" emblem, the purpose of it is actually quite the opposite, as it's awarded to people for being extremely lazy haha. In any case, it's not a request-able emblem, so you'll have to wait for a staff member to decide on whether or not you should have it, although I doubt you still want it :p

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
If you're referring to the "Too much effort" emblem, the purpose of it is actually quite the opposite, as it's awarded to people for being extremely lazy haha. In any case, it's not a request-able emblem, so you'll have to wait for a staff member to decide on whether or not you should have it, although I doubt you still want it :p

thanks bro for information and i want it but if staff member give me... :)

Years
thanks bro for information and i want it but if staff member give me... :)
Again, we don't give out emblems that cannot be requested. The only emblems you may request are the PC veteran emblem (three or more years here as a member), the birthday emblem, and the committed emblem (paired with the same person for a year or more). You may also request a transferring of emblems to a new account as well, but other than that no other emblems may be requested.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Again, we don't give out emblems that cannot be requested. The only emblems you may request are the PC veteran emblem (three or more years here as a member), the birthday emblem, and the committed emblem (paired with the same person for a year or more). You may also request a transferring of emblems to a new account as well, but other than that no other emblems may be requested.

ok bro thanks now i understand

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I believe that it has been exactly 3 years already.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would like to request the Committed emblem please. Rococo and I have been paired for exactly a year. I didn't post it in the pairing thread on exactly the 19th of November, but if you want it, here it is.

Years
I would like to request the Committed emblem please. Rococo and I have been paired for exactly a year. I didn't post it in the pairing thread on exactly the 19th of November, but if you want it, here it is.
Done and done for y'all both! :) Congrats on staying paired for over a year y'all!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hey, I've always wanted to be a mod! I tell my sister that. :P Make me a moddie now! >:D

May I be so bold as to suggest an emblem for long VMs? Just read these--I think me and my friend Janske deserve one!

I reckon I need...

Emblem: #1 Fan, because I am a huge FFVII fan! :D

Emblem: Too Much Effort, because I am the laziest VMer out there. xD

Emblem: iStalker, because I stalk everyone... >_> Also give one to Blade_of_Darkness and ShadowE. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'd like to request a veteran emblem please. I should have requested it way back in September but I totally forgot. :3 I've been a member for over three years now.

Years
I'd like to request a veteran emblem please. I should have requested it way back in September but I totally forgot. :3 I've been a member for over three years now.
And the veteran emblem is all yours! Congrats on being a member for 3+ years here! :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Not a problem!

Congratulations and thank you for sticking with PC all these years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back