• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I gotta say, BW2 is filled to the brim with badass moments.
Just beat Corless in the championship and went on the plasma frigate for the first time.

Everything is pulled off so weeeeellll.

We noticed the first time you told us, Hikari :3

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I wish i had the time to stay into pokemon :/ Well 215226

He hasen't made a video like this that actually made me laugh in a while mainly his recation at 8:30-9:30. Probobly because my little pony things are so ridiculously stupid.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The bishie dude who keeps phoning me about his dropped Xtransciever and the very same interests that I reported to the statistic thingies creeps me out a bit. Juuuust a bit.

Also have a WIP.
Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

This is surprisingly amazing.

Jon is fan-freaking-tastic. 'Ey. 'Ey Jon. You're freaking beautiful, man. 3:

Speaking of JonTron, I need to watch today's episodes of Game Grumps. Have been falling behind on that as of late.

lloebet

Years
I just went on a haunted tour at bobby mackeys music world... my life will never be the same ;-; 215234

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Have no idea what you guys are trying to say 'cos I am ignorant like that.

lloebet

Years
This is my first time putting an egg in my sig just wanted to see how it would be. is anyone really good with steam or files...... or Amnesia:The dark decent in general i need help with custom storys. 215328 To get a custom story you need the amnesia file right? Well what do i do if i dont have one? How can i fix it so i get it back do i re download amnesia maybe??

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013

Just beat Clay in BW2, evolved half of my team to their final evolutions, and took a long trip from Driftviel to Aspertia and back just to get a Water Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back