• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
Every time someone mentions that they want a Panda pokemon, a Spinda is somewhere crying. He could use an evolution, as long as it keeps the unique spots.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I would love a spinda Evolution. They should give it moves that lower it's stats too to better use contradictory (if it's evolution were to even keep it).
Castform, Kecleon, and Luvdisc should also get evolutions :)

Actually, Mightyena is a hyena. Arcanine is a bit lion'ish mixed with big dog, I don't think of it as a wolf.
If they made a wolf pokémon they could make it evolve at night to a werewolf.

I agree with you on the combee thing. The males really are worthless, and every pokémon should have their value and potential!
A humming bird pokémon would be new. Want.
How about a a Stork or an Ostrich? We don't have those yet.

As for another crocodile/aligator? Which typing? We already have Sandile line and Totodile line. Not sure if I'm forgetting something.

Whoops! I suppose Mightyena is. And it's right in the name too, :P. I didn't really like the Sandile line, I want a more traditional croc, if that makes any sense. Water/Ground would be interesting. OR they could do something weird and draw on Egyptian myth and make it an unexpected type and look or something. Water/Dark? I don't think we've had one of those in a while.

A stork would be cool, but I think Doduo and Dodrio are ostriches. Though their names allude to dodos.

I definitely want more ghosts. I think that with the amount of lore worldwide about the supernatural, they could make some really interesting ones this time around. I didn't really like the Litwik line, so I'm hoping they go back to more of a spirit and not like a possessed object. When you think about it, the Litwik line is just Rotom possessing more inanimate objects!

I would love a spinda Evolution. They should give it moves that lower it's stats too to better use contradictory (if it's evolution were to even keep it).
Castform, Kecleon, and Luvdisc should also get evolutions :)

Unfortunately with Kecleon and Castform evos, even if they gave it Arceus' base stat total, it'd still end up terrible because of those easily exploitable abilities. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see them though!

Tropius needs a super cute pre-evo.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
True...maybe Castform can gain four forms, one based on each type of weather in which it specializes in and gains the ability to summon that weather, Drought for fire, Drizzle for Water, Sandstorm for Rock, Snowstorm for Ice. Or maybe better make a stone that is made of the weather stones that allows it to change to a set forme like with the meteor with Deoxys.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
An ice wolf, or just wolf in general.
A panda
Griffon would be awesome
A good owl please lol
Of course a new Eeveelution
Sea serpent of some kind, unless they save that for Z if they do it
Hummingbird sounds neat
Oh and something grass/dark, kinda like the Skullkid from Zelda!

So many good ideas and possibilities! Gahhh I can't wait!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
Goronis (evolves at Level 30)
Gorillon (evolves at level 47)
Goriongorus ( All Gorilla, Dark/fighting)

Pandfu (evolves at level 25)
Pandshu(evolves when it learns seismic thurst, when leveled up during the night)
Pandfushu ( All Panda, Normal Fighting)

Ankylos(evolves at level 45)
Armakylos( Steel/Ground Ankylosaurus)

Steglen (evolves at Level 55)
Stegelladon ( Grass/Ground all Stegosaurus)

Griffon(evolves when leveled up with friendship during the day) ( Normal Dragon)
Griffith(evolves anytime with a moonstone provided they are above level 55) ( Dragon/Flying)
Griphillian( All based on Griffins) ( Dragon/flying)

Ezel( Lion, normal)
Ezoros(Lion, Normal/ground evolves to at level 25)
Alpharis ( Fire/ground based on a lion evolves when Ezoros is exposed to a firestone or when on
Alpherum( Water/ ground based on a Lion, Evolves when Ezoros is exposed to a waterstone after level 35 or after Level 35 leveled up when on water)

(L) Azelgon ( Dragon/ Water)*
(L) Pyros ( Dragon/ Fire)*2
(L) Kymerium ( Ground Flying, based on a Chimera)

*Google Dragon first row second pic there's a blue dragon creating a fireball it should look something like that. Exclusive to which ever version Yveltal is found in.
*2 Google Red Dragon and the seventh from the first row it should look something like that . Exclusive to which ever version Xerneas is found.

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I hope we get alot of new dark types, I love Dark types, and I want an Absol evo, the place reminds me of France, and I think I know have an explanation of why I want Dark-types in a France looking region, I'm not saying the French are dark but the type seems more calm, rather than now Now NOw NOW! and I don't imagine bright colors when it comes to France, more saturated calm ones.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Alright, This thread proved lucky for me Last time as i wished for A tarantula and an Electric Zebra. Lets try again.

A Komodo Dragon - The Most awesome Reptile on the planet and we don't have a pokemon ? really ?

Pistol Shrimp - First Water/Fire ? Seriously, google it.

Peacock - Male ofc, A legendary maybe ?

Carnivorous Plants - Who doesn't love Victreebel ?

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Someone mentioned a lynx Pokemon and I would love to see it. Maybe it can be an ice type or maybe an ice/dark type. My favorite cat species should be a Pokemon. :)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Yes, yes, yes, definitely make a lynx pokémon!
I agree with the komodo dragon as well, but as for carnivorous plants we have Victreebell and Carnivine.
How about the komodo dragon had an armor and being a dragon/steel? :D

I didn't remember doduo and dodrio were kind of like ostriches. A pegasus would be nice. It would be a cool evolution for Rapidash.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
An ice wolf, or just wolf in general.

I want that! ...mainly because of the username of a mod here on PC, but still, wolf mons are awesome.

Peacock - Male ofc, A legendary maybe ?

I dunno why but I find the idea of a peacock legendary as really amusing. Bow down to the all powerful... peacock doesn't quite fit. Wouldn't mind for it to be a Pokemon in general though :3

Hm... maybe we could have another... Normal-type Rabbit Pokémon?

That'd make me sad :( Cause boring.

Agreed to those who said Dolphin,
there definetely will be a dolphin.

You never know the future for sure ;)

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
Personally, I'm really hoping to see new eveelutions in Pokemon X and Y, since we didn't get them in Black and White. Hopefully a ghost, flying, ground, or poison type.

blue

gucci
Years
Personally, I'm really hoping to see new eveelutions in Pokemon X and Y, since we didn't get them in Black and White. Hopefully a ghost, flying, ground, or poison type.

I'm pretty sure we will, there were none introduced in Gen V and not that there's any pattern but I think it would be a good idea to introduce one for this Gen. I'm hoping for a Flying or type too.

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
Years
I'm pretty sure we will, there were none introduced in Gen V and not that there's any pattern but I think it would be a good idea to introduce one for this Gen. I'm hoping for a Flying or type too.

Agreed. I know this is kind of silly, but I hope they take some of the fan's ideas for the eveelutions. I've seen really phenomenal ideas for new eveelutions circulating around the internet. I'll try to find the picture I recently saw that had eveelutions for every Pokemon type. Whoever drew it up did an amazing job, you may have seen it, though, as it's a really popular picture.

Back