• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father-nature

I train only the finest
Years
These are my first fusions, it's in a time row, my very first sprite on the left and so on

Fusions.png

please CC =)

Mclena45

Pkmn Trainer Allen
Years
These are my first fusions, it's in a time row, my very first sprite on the left and so on

Fusions.png

please CC =)

The Tyranatar/Charazard fusion looks alright, but the wings look like to have their own shading... Same thing with the Dragonite thingy, the wings have their own shading then to the rest of the body, and even then, the rest of the body seems to have weird shading, and it seems that you just copied and pasted the parts and recolored. Shading the Recolored copy/pasted parts on the rest... The silver Crobat seems to have white/missing pixels in its outline, Dragonair has the same problems as the other ones, the hands on that bird type thing appear too big for its body IMO. As for the Sizzor, the arms seem to be copied, fliped then pasted, plus the fact that there are too many arms cluttered in one place...

Please, continue spriting though!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I got bored and made an Azuril-Pichu fusion, again. xD Damn Pikablu :P

So, what do you think? xD

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Sprites

Hi i'm Jake;
I'm usually found in the trading corner but i'd thought i'd spend some time over in this section (:

Here's my very first fusion (it's not shaded properly, i know)....

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
This one has prob been done a milion times but hey what; here's my 2nd.. Done in like 5 mins (:

Shadow-Lugia

Musn't..... Get......GRROOO!!!
Years
woah, my heaven.... O_O

Okies here are some of my works

I hope someone else posts so i can upload my others... (yes i know about photobucket, imageshack etc.)

The first one is self explantory, as is the fossil.

EAT! is one I did for fun, as is Imma firin' mah lazah

and I made kabutar in a sprite contest among my family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back