• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Bolens, accept JinRaziel. I'm with him as a spriter, and he IS AWESOME.

And the poison gym-leader is for a Trainer Class. I don't care what its used for, it could possibly be a Channeler or something. :D

Years
Bolens, accept JinRaziel. I'm with him as a spriter, and he IS AWESOME.

And the poison gym-leader is for a Trainer Class. I don't care what its used for, it could possibly be a Channeler or something. :D

Thanks Luna for calling me awe and some.
Anyways, he's Bolens?

@Bolens You may need my gfx skills for making a logo.
And a mapper like me should be needed
Spriting--you heard Luna.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
okquwx.png

Drafts of Asher and Holly (Fire and Ice Gym leaders). Asher is mostly just a recolor of one of the RSE bird guys with the cage removed, so I'm more of a fan of the Holly sprite.

Lunacrest

Years
okquwx.png

Drafts of Asher and Holly (Fire and Ice Gym leaders). Asher is mostly just a recolor of one of the RSE bird guys with the cage removed, so I'm more of a fan of the Holly sprite.

I made a sprite for Morgan, Asher, and Holly. Well, I couldn't decide, since this sprite seemed like a good Holly Sprite sprite. I made two of them, each of them a rendition I had for Morgan and Holly. XD

RivalMorganorICeGymLeaderHolly.png

That's Holly.

RivalMorganorGymLeaderHoly.png

That's Morgan.

FlareFuaia.png

That's Asher.

Hope you like them. Oh yes, Asher was the original concept for Team Snivy's MAle Hero, but we got it edited and stuff, so you can use it.

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
No, sorry. I'll PM Bolens to give me a description of the leaders. Sorry.

No apology necessary. Not your fault. I figured you probably didn't because Holly should look around 19-22 and have red hair (style similar to HGSS Misty's), whereas Asher has a similar hair color (style somewhat similar to Falkner's) but looks between 16-18. I have lists of all of the leaders' and E4 members' descriptions, teams, level ranges, and some personality things. If Bolens doesn't send you them soon, I will.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, and GFX'ing
Proof of work: Will give Later--PM you late.
Past experience: Not past--current. I'm in Team Snivy. Email: [email protected] or [email protected] Use Games Instead.
Contact information: PM, Yahoo Mail/Messenger, or my FB account.

Alright, your Accepted :) As to everyone else, the Trainer Sprites are looking really good, keep up the good work :) I don't have too much time to talk right now, so later tonight/tomorrow I will have more time to talk :)

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014

If you make the blue on "Holly"/Morgan's clothes less bright, I could see that as the rival, and "Asher" would work as the player.

2pytc75.png

Some more Morgan/Hero renditions.

Last edited:
Years
So, where can get the IPS?
I'm gonna start mapping, and spriting.
Will Fakemon be included here? Can i make userbars too--or another logo?

Heh, i'm new.
Perhaps you hadn't seen my work?
Anyways, can someone make link of things that are needed to be done?
Like some Trainer Classes, Gym Leader Names and their designs, some maps that are needed to be done and etc...

I need them so i can get a fresh start here.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
well if you read some sprites have been done heroofdarkness and myself have done tiles... hmmm scripts were getting inserted if i remember corectly and thats about all i know XD

Learath2

Scripter
Years
Skills: Near pro scripter
Proof of work: You must have seen some of my work around.
Past experiance: Some teams that are inactive now
Email:PM preferred
Contact info: PM pls.
PS: If you dont give me some tasks i will be bored soon.

Lunacrest

Years
That's what I'm here for, Jin. That's what I'm here for. Time to make it not look like a Disco Guy's son.

XD

Gave him a Black Jacket, made him have jeans, and a red t-shirt. Recolored the yellow sneakers to yellow, and shortened the hat a little bit.

YoungsterEdited.png

Last edited:
Years
That's what I'm here for, Jin. That's what I'm here for. Time to make it not look like a Disco Guy's son.

XD

Gave him a Black Jacket, made him have jeans, and a red t-shirt. Recolored the yellow sneakers to yellow, and shortened the hat a little bit.

YoungsterEdited.png
But the Body posing is still bad, the arms need change cuz' he looks like Charger(L4D2).
Arms and neck changing needed.
The Pokeball looks big.

When i get home and get loaded my net im gonna make sprites.

WHERE'S THE IPS PATCH.
http://killerjo.net/
http://luna-maya.com/
http://meatspin.com/
http://googlehammer.com/
Dont Open.

Back