• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
129. I'm scared because god knows what Shinji will try to pull off if I was a female on there now lol. That and I kind of like the design of the male character a tad more tbh.

That reminds me I need to get my PSP back from my friend sometime soon.

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
Years
133. Well, you have a point about the design. In fact. I think the female design is awkward at times, especially her weapon stance, though that's actually kinda accurate. I feel the urge to reply in a peppy way when I use her, though. And even when I play it over again, Fortune and Strength are still too easy too beat, even in Hard mode, or the 5th one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
135. Fortune and Strength were pretty difficult the first time I faced them tbh, then again I was underleveled and have yet to get Kingu at the time.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

*1 episode.

Unless you haven't watched last week's, today's is the final one.

I have heard of people being let down over it. If it's for the vague story arcs or the lack of actual fighting I don't know.
Apparently some never really realised until now that the Monogatari series is about Koyomi talking to naked girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back