• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Oshawott

The Trainer of cute Pokemon
Years
I dont mind it... Since its cute In Japanese I say it a lot since I have a thing for Anime and the Japanese culture.

Is it only me? Or does anyone else think the mighty Dragonite is cute? Also I think Baby Mewtwo is cute aswell.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Regarding the word 'kawaii': I... don't know. I think it bothers me more than I'd admit. I'd be annoyed if someone were to abuse overuse the word, but if it were just mentioned now and then, I guess I wouldn't really care all too much.

Is it only me? Or does anyone else think the mighty Dragonite is cute? Also I think Baby Mewtwo is cute aswell.
I think due to its, erm, stubbier proportions, I find it quite easy to consider Dragonite as cute. Especially in comparison to the rest of the 'pseudo-legends'.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think due to its, erm, stubbier proportions, I find it quite easy to consider Dragonite as cute. Especially in comparison to the rest of the 'pseudo-legends'.

Stubby, chubby things are almost always cute ;) To be honest, I think it would be quite the target for glomping :) What are the chances of Iris glomping on sight?

Speaking of 'pseudo-legends', I think Hydreigon can be quite cute :) But pre-evos are the cutest, though.

droomph

weeb
Years
It's weird, because Dratini and Dragonair get more elegant, and then suddenly Dragonite turns orange and is cute <3

But then Axew just gets progressively more badass. Same goes for Bagon, Larvitar, and everyone else.

...just a thought.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
It's weird, because Dratini and Dragonair get more elegant, and then suddenly Dragonite turns orange and is cute <3

But then Axew just gets progressively more badass. Same goes for Bagon, Larvitar, and everyone else.

...just a thought.

Hmm... Yeah, come to think of it, I think the first one's the odd one out.

Don't tell anyone that Haxorus is so cute that it backflips

droomph

weeb
Years
It's so cute it could backflip while using Dragon Rage

So how far can you take the "subjective" in cute, before it's just ridiculous? (like Kyurem)

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I dunno, I think Kyurem has some aspects to it which could be considered cute. For example, one could argue that its small, stubby arms, and its somewhat weak-looking animation in the games makes it look adorable. Or at least it does for me.

Though that's also dependent on what individual features someone finds cute, I guess. I have been told that I have a strange aesthetic sense when it comes to cuteness, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Name: agdragonrider
Cute Pokémon: Typhlosion and Torterra
Why: Well, whilst others may not find them very cute (especially Torterra :( ) they are the fully evolved forms of my starters in Johto and Sinnoh (HeartGold version and Platinum Version) and my best friends in the Pokémon world :D

I am sooooooooo joining this club! I love<3 cute Pokémon!!!!!!

I dunno, I think Kyurem has some aspects to it which could be considered cute. For example, one could argue that its small, stubby arms, and its somewhat weak-looking animation in the games makes it look adorable. Or at least it does for me.

Though that's also dependent on what individual features someone finds cute, I guess. I have been told that I have a strange aesthetic sense when it comes to cuteness, haha.

I like Kyurem too. When you look at it it's kind of like a frozen, mutated, malformed chicken. With sharp teeth.
I like that adorable little yellow patch on the top of its head too.
:D

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I like Kyurem too. When you look at it it's kind of like a frozen, mutated, malformed chicken. With sharp teeth.
I like that adorable little yellow patch on the top of its head too.
:D

Things go doubly cute when you throw in White Kyurem into the mix! I wonder whether I should call it Vanilla Ice Kyurem :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What do you do when someone says "that Pokémon is so kawaii~" instead of "that Pokémon is so cute~"?
I don't care at all, it's just another way of saying it imo x3

Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD

My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it, particularly when the Black and White were first released. If I recall correctly, I saw a lot of fanart and comments regarding how Kyurem looked rather weak, or even pathetic, particularly compared to Zekrom and Reshiram.

The same's happened with Heatran. I really had no opinion on it at the start. But when the Air Balloon item was released in Gen V, I saw a good set of fanart showing Heatran floating around in a cutesy manner, tied to a little red balloon, and now I can't stop imagining that whenever I see the Pokemon.

I guess once I get a cute image in my head of a particular Pokemon, it's hard to remove. Sure, I can still see Kyurem and Heatran as being badass, but the cute side dominates now, at least for me, haha.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of things getting stuck inside my head, there must be a strange reason why I can't seem to get the idea that Haxorus plushies are awesome and cute and are like these little plushies you have at your home - cute and lazy.

Also, that Heatran... I believe that someone in PC did use that as the avatar a long time ago!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it.
Ahh, this reminds me of a great topic from my old Cute Club.

Which Pokémon do you think can never be made cute?
Here's my answer.

Arkeis-Metagross%255B1%255D.png

I asked this in the previous Cute Club and many fans tried to defend Metagross by drawing 'cute' fan art etc, but none of it managed to prove Metagross was capable of cuteness. x] Even huge tyrant Pokémon like Tyranitar and Garchomp have tonnes of cute fan art all over the web, but Metagross has next to none D: I think it's because of his cross/eyes - it constantly looks angry and like it'd kill you if you tried to hug you :c

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I remember that lol. But on the Kyurem topic, here is something that is bound to make you say that he is cute!:)
poke___chibi_kyurem_by_wolveforger-d4l4je9.jpg
Ehh honestly no :c It looks posses, creepy and pure evil :x It looks like it'd bite your hand off without hesitation if you even tried to feed it... Plus I'm not sure what those frozen things coming off of its back are, they're kinda confusing me xD I expect that they're most likely meant to be the wings, but they look pretty awkward and iffy :(

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.
squishy_kyurem_white_by_x_squishystar_x-d4qzyxk.gif

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE

No, really! I always go squeeeee when I see something so cute! xD

*squishes the Kyuram*

(I think I have seen this artist before.)

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: DaEpicTrainer
Cute Pokémon: Larvitar
Why?: Why not Zoidberg?Well i love cute pokemon and my favorite pokemon was larvitar when i was a kid.I used to play pokemon crystal in 2002 or 2003.When i found a larvitar (It's really rare i tried very long in a cave just at the start of the game, i only had level 6 cyndaquil.) i was so excited.Meow~Cute pokemon are so cuddly.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone. :(

New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back