• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, it ate live mice?
The mice are cute, as well. X} I originally fed mine live pinkies, but she ate them alive, so I had to get her frozen ones. It was fun playing with them before sending the mice to their death, though! My friend even named one of the mice.

Cremated it?
So...you cooked it? Haha.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Oh, no no no. See, we have a barrel in the backyard that we burn stuff in, we put it in its box then dropped it in the barrel. And I'm pretty sure that's not cooking since we weren't going to eat it. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch you roasted that mouse.
I'm teasing, in case that isn't obvious. [;

All of my dead pets are buried in the yard. Something recently dug up my snake and I keep forgetting to re-bury her. X}

Hmm. I'm eating expired food (it was cheap, okay?) that contains dairy and it tastes funny. Almost sweet. Should I still eat it? Sweet microwaveable macaroni and cheese isn't very appetizing. x: It also has an acidic taste to it. I'm wary of it, but if it's safe, I'll eat it anyway.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Oh, no no no. See, we have a barrel in the backyard that we burn stuff in, we put it in its box then dropped it in the barrel. And I'm pretty sure that's not cooking since we weren't going to eat it. X)
A nice viking funeral? That's the way to do it.

Arcturus.

Years
@Slender

Most of my pets have been buried in the backyard as well. There is a beagle that we had when I was really young, so young I can hardly remember her, I think there is a bird, and my last cat who died, Quazi Motoes. Yes that is his name. (But I might have spelled it wrong.) He got that name because he had a couple of extra toes on his paws. That cat lived to be...15, 16 years old? He might have lived longer, but we had to put him asleep because he had so many health problems, most of which were undoubtedly causing him a lot of pain. He was also blind and partly deaf. And he didn't have a particular great attitude towards hardly anyone. It didn't help that when I was younger I would constantly pester him. I swear one of the cats I have now is the spitting image of him. Aside from the toe thing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aww, a polydactyl. {: One of my strays is the same way. She's a pretty little thing, and I'm pretty sure she actually is my neighbor's cat.

Honestly, out of the pets my family (or I) have owned, five of them had to be put down. Four of which were pet rats with tumors. Some people thought we were joking when someone in my family would call and ask if they'd be willing to euthanize a rat, actually.

The other was a kitten. He had an incurable disease and was already dying. We didn't know it, though. It was years ago, but I remember my parents taking him to see a vet one morning, so make sure he was okay. Someone woke me up that day with news that my cat was dead. Fun way to wake up, right? Haha.

Arcturus.

Years
Oh yeah, that's seems like a perfect way to start your day. Hey, maybe at least the feeling of being groggy when you first wake up would help cusion the blow? Just until you've fully shaken off any sleepy feeling you might still have anyways.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I actually am not bothered much by death. I'm pretty sure my father was more shaken up by the cat dying than I was!

Sorry, don't have time to write a real reply. It's midnight here and I'm off to bed. I didn't sleep much last night, then had a long day, so I'm tired.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Oh my god, when my previous dog died, I was distraught :( Sobbing, shaking, etc :( I was the one who found him in the backyard, and even though he was originally my uncle's dog, in later years it was more and more evident that he was my dog, that I was the one who he played with most. There wasn't really much playing around in the last few years considering he was about 14 when he died, but he still hung around me and slept next to me and stuff, he was the best dog :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Wakey, wakey, DCC!! Time for a new topic to start your mornings!

Has anyone ever had to walk through a storm, whether it would be torrential rain, Thunderstorms, or blizzards?

Years
I've never gone through thunderstorms or blizzards, but a lot of rain. Sometimes it got so wet I never even wanted to leave my house lol. I have a massive fear of heavy rain, meaning I tend to refuse to go outside in said weather.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It can get fairly rainy here in New York. But to be honest, the weather's really bipolar. As in it can't make its mind. It's totally normal for there to be sun, rain, and snow all in the same day in a March afternoon. =P

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It's going to be raining for about two weeks straight here lmao

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I live in Wales and we get some torrential relief rainfall here due to the mountains around.

I remember one time when it was overcast but not raining when I was in town. Me and my GF were walking to her house, like 1 mile away. By the time we got half way we were completely soaked, not just wet but dripping and soaked through. At first it was annoying but after about half way we were just so soaked that we couldn't stop laughing.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Well that I'm not sure of!
There'll be lil' bits of breaks every now and then but most of the time it'll be drizzling and then randomly torrential rain will burst out of the heavens and try to wipe us clean.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Wow! I heard about that from my inlaws in Indiana. We just got rain last night from the same storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back