• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon The Movie Game (BETA 3.1 RELEASED!)

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 27/3/15

Well it's been a while since I've updated.
Here's some more Screenshots
First Plot related
Spoiler:

NEW BATTLE BACKGROUNDS! (Credit to voymike =D)
Spoiler:

Also I've gotten myself a new Title Screen (Credit to Luka S.J.) It's the only real thing I don't want to show until the next beta comes out.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
Hey ! I have a problem in the game during the 2nd Movie. When I want to enter in this cave I have always this sentence and I can't enter ! So do I have forgotten something ? Or is it just a bug ?

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Hey ! I have a problem in the game during the 2nd Movie. When I want to enter in this cave I have always this sentence and I can't enter ! So do I have forgotten something ? Or is it just a bug ?

Firstly what part of the story were you on before this started happening? To be more specific did battle Lawrence III beforehand?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
Firstly what part of the story were you on before this started happening? To be more specific did battle Lawrence III beforehand?

Yes, it is just after the fight with Lawrence III. After the fight I woke up here !

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Yes, it is just after the fight with Lawrence III. After the fight I woke up here !
Don't worry, that's meant to happen whether you win or lose. What you must do is backtrack to the Shamouti Shrine (using the shortcut stairs on the left) and put the Ice crystal in the shrine.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 14/05/15
Hey everyone.
Finally decided to update this time showing of the new tilesets I've made.
Here's the Alto Mare museum.
Spoiler:

I've also gone back and change some of the old tilesets to match the movie.
Here are two examples compared to the old:
Mewtwo's base:
Spoiler:

The cloning room:
Spoiler:

These are just a few examples. I will be making other alterations and not just to the tilesets.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 03/06/15
Hey again.
I thought I'd show off some more updated maps. From the old movies. This time for the 2000 movie.
Maren's boat:
Spoiler:

Lawrence's Battleship
Spoiler:

I've also re-made the statues from the movie which hold the treasures. Here's the Statue from Fire Island as an example.
Spoiler:

Tell me what you think of the new improvements. Which one is the best and what other improvements I should make? (P.S. Take note of the new overworlds for Tracey and Melody.)

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
They all look really good, Maren's Boat is probably the best the shading is nice. The last statue could have been a bit bigger imo.
Just add custom graphics wherever you think you can. This type of game definitely needs lots of nice custom tiles for that Movie vibe.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 29/06/15
Time to update again.
Although there's nothing much to say really. I've been away from my work for a few weeks now so I haven't gotten much done.
All I can really say is that I'm working on the final battle in the 5th movie and there's nothing much to say after that.
I guess one thing I can show you is the new outfit you get to wear near the end of the 5th movie where Ash battles without his jacket or hat.
Spoiler:

That's all I have to really say right now. Tell me what you think.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Why does it say, "Pokémon Aerodactyl sent out Aerodactyl"?
I'm not sure I like the Ash sprite, his arm looks oddly out of place and his chest appears up to his chin. Needs slight adjustments.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
I'm not sure I like the Ash sprite, his arm looks oddly out of place and his chest appears up to his chin. Needs slight adjustments.

It's a trainer battle. Instead of the trainer though, the sprite is replaced with said Pokemon. Not that weird or unbelievable. Pokemon Reborn does it, and I don't have X and Y, but surely their horde battles are worded similar.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Which sprite are you referring to. The back sprite?

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
It's a trainer battle. Instead of the trainer though, the sprite is replaced with said Pokemon. Not that weird or unbelievable. Pokemon Reborn does it, and I don't have X and Y, but surely their horde battles are worded similar.

It looks weird to me would it not make sense to make it a wild battle? Which is why i asked and you're referring to another game made with essentials... why are you doing that? I don't compare each game to another game because one game does something all the rest should or can.
Which sprite are you referring to. The back sprite?
the back sprite yes.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
It looks weird to me would it not make sense to make it a wild battle? Which is why i asked and you're referring to another game made with essentials... why are you doing that? I don't compare each game to another game because one game does something all the rest should or can.

the back sprite yes.
I'll get to fixing on the back sprite.
The reason why I do trainer battles instead of wild battles (and probably why others do it as well) is that it doesn't allow you to catch Pokémon that I don't want you to catch at least not yet.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018

the back sprite yes.

I'm making a comparison because other fan games have done it as well. Some of which are well-known like Reborn. So it's not the oddest thing you can see in a fan game, especially one found in this section.

Last edited:
Back