• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plasma Slime-Fire

Years
Pokemon - 19

3-Litwik
2-Lanturn
1-Chandelure [Plasma]

3-Grimer
2-Muk [Plasma]

4-Eevee
2-Flareon [Plasma]
1-Espeon [Plasma]

1-Victini EX
1-Lugia EX[Plasma]​

Trainers - 13

2-Energy Retrieval
2-Energy Search
2-Switch
2-Ultra Ball
2-Pokemon Catcher
2-Plasma Ball
1-Scramble Switch​

Supporters - 13

4-Cheren
2-Cilan
2-N
2-Professor Juniper
2-Shadow Triad
1-Team Plasma Grunt​

Energy - 15

6-Fire
5-Psychic
4-Plasma​

I'm just beginning getting into Pokemon, and it's been two years, so I'm currently unaware of the meta for trainers and such thing. I'm very opening to suggestions and alterations, but I'd like to keep the Pokemon lineup as similar as possible!

I'd kind of like to fit in a Reversal Trigger or two. I'd also consider switching the Victini EX with a Heatran EX.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
you need some tool scrappers for silver mirror.

When attached to a non ex pokemon. The silver mirror prevents all effects including damage to that pokemon.

Thus a pokemon equipped with a silver mirror, is completely immune to almost your entire deck. Aside from victini ex. Though if the pokemon has the safe guard ability. It is completely immune to you.

Also i am going to assume that is the fire iteration of chandelure. Best bet would be to drop muk completely, with espeon. Remove all psychic energy. Replace espeon with Leafeon, who uses colorless energy to attack. Increase the fire energy count and increase the count of your chandelure line.

Other than that i would have to take a better look at your deck list later.

Years
It is the fire iteration of Chandelure, you really think I should drop Muk, and Espeon? I like Espeon's "Draw Till you Have 6" ability.

How do you think it would be it I changed the Pokemon Lineup to:

Pokemon
4-Litwik
3-Lanturn
3-Chandelure [Plasma]

2-Larvesta
1-Volcarona [Plasma]

3-Eevee
2-Flareon [Plasma]

1-Heatran EX [Plasma]
1-Lugia EX[Plasma]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
If i were you i would stick with 12-14 pokemon max. Some decks use like 17-20. But they are usually to support the overall strategy.

If anything i would suggest ninetales over Volcarona and eevee. Its catcher ability is great. When combined with hypnotoxic laser it can for 120 if you flip heads then with virbank thats 150. All for 1 energy.

Maybe 3-1-3 Chandalure with 4 rare candy. 2-2 Ninetails, and your 2 Exs if you want them.

Pick up some rare candys. You need them with a 2 Step pokemon. Put at least the same amount as you have Chandelures. But 4 is always a good play. Drop Cilan, shadow triad, and plasma grunt. Cilan grabs 3 energy, cool, but you can only play 1 of those and the other 2 just sit in your hand for the turn. Shadow Triad only gets back plasma stuff, not great, better to draw more cards. Plasma grunt is just bad, dont play it.

Play more Juniper, Play more N, and maybe even colress or bianca.

I'll look back again later.

Years
two meany pokemon if you want to win you cant be pulling pokemon all the time

20 is actually acceptable. It's when you get past 22 that you kinda wanna make sure you're certain that it's Pokemon you should be adding to the deck and not Trainers.

Though the real problem is that 3 evolutionary lines can easily get crushed in today's format heavy on Big Basics.

Back