• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Not much? You've never wanted to just wipe away your opponent's field with Time Wizard without a care in the world? Or guarantee the indomitable walling ability of Arcana Force 0 - the Fool? Or up the paralysis factor of Sasuke Samurai #4 by another notch? Or really screw your opponent over with Fairy Box? XD Or...okay, so I've been wanting to make an at least semi-workable gamble deck, just once. (so I have weird aspirations, sue me)

Not much as in, only a few uses that are so obvious that I shouldn't have to mention them.

Carbun Ch: Lightsworn hate? It's an easy answer to an untimely Cyber Dragon and can smack the standard lightsworn (or the occasional Prisma) around, I suppose, but unless one of those is around you're out of luck, since most big beaters just laugh and trample it and ith as nothing to use against them. Kind of meh card.

Though it only requires one of them to get a nice 2400 ATK, and then those beaters aren't laughing as much, eh? Dependant on the opponent, yes, but then there's always cards like Creature Swap to help out with that.

Carbun Pressurizer: So, we like our tuners humungous, do we? Well, it has a monarch-style tribute-compensation effect, though - I note - precisely 50 more Atk to run the former over. The Def boost is basically moot, as it will hardly become impressive unless your run a full field of monsters.

I'll admit, the DEF boost is only there for thematic purposes.

Shining Diamond Dragon: So, not only do we get an enormous beatstick with minimal effort (since any of the Carbuns + Pressurizer handily makes up 10 stars), we also get piercing damage for all and raised attack and defense boosts? Just like that? Not to mention free CA to boot?

This...is just a bit cheap, to be honest. Too many effects and too big stats for something that's so simple to summon. :\

I thought that was the point of Synchro. :P But...I'll try adjusting the Levels around a bit to make it a bit harder to summon.

Carbun Decay: That wording looks a bit...funky to me. Anyway, this already creates problems with Pressurizer since that one has a continuous boost effect. What if we summon one Carbun monster, tribute it away or destroy it, then summon another? Will this count it as Pressurizer having gained Def again when the new monster is summoned or not? Also, majorly cheap in combo with Diamond Dragon and that eqip spell I spy over yonder as just one boost to Ch in this setup immediately translates to 3200 points of burn in addition to a LR-friendly beatstick of epic proportions.

Yeah, I couldn't really figure out a better way to word that. Anyway, it counts the amount the DEF is currently increased, so any previous changes are ignored. As for that combo...

Carbun Effort: and speaking of this...wow, absolutely crazy. So not only are we attacking twice (just slap this one mr.diamonds over there and it's already Cyber Twin on steroids), but Ni, Ch or Ck immediately go crazy if they trigger their effects even once? Not to mention Decay. And just imagine this in multiples. Broken, kthx.

Um...it only doubles any increases that occur while equipped, not that already happened, so it won't work with Ck and will need some setup with Ni (since, as you pointed out, Ni won't be running over much aside from tokens). As for Ch, well, as you also pointed out, it would need a Cyber Dragon, Lightsworn, or such around in the first place. The main star of the effect is the double attack, but Tryce already does that for everything with a discard and stat decrease. This is just for a specific theme but without the drawback.

Hmm...something randomish for a change.

Crystal Reaver
Beast/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1700 Atk / 600 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, place two Deflection Counters on it. Whenever this card battles or is targeted by a card effect, remove one Deflection Counter from it. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, place one Deflection Counter on it. While there is at least one Deflection Counter on this card, this card can not be destroyed.

So if it destroys a monster, the counter is removed then added again? And how does the timing go if it only has one counter left when it's attacked or targeted with something like Snipe Hunter? Either way, though, I don't see it sticking around for very long at all by itself, since the same Laquari and Stratos that threaten Ni also beat this.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Y'know, you have a handy way of forgetting that Tryce also eats a card from your hand when you play it, so it's a two-card investment rather than one. =O

So if it destroys a monster, the counter is removed then added again? And how does the timing go if it only has one counter left when it's attacked or targeted with something like Snipe Hunter? Either way, though, I don't see it sticking around for very long at all by itself, since the same Laquari and Stratos that threaten Ni also beat this.

I don't get what you mean by timing here. If the counters hit zero then reaver loses its invulnerability effect and will play 1700 Atk vanilla until it gets to wipe something out and put a counter on itself again. No timing issues involved there, at least by my tell. oO

Hmm...more oddities.

Fated Dice
Normal Spell

Roll a six-sided die once. Both players can select one Monster from their Deck with a Level equal to the result and Special Summon it.

Timetweaker
Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1050 Atk / 1300 Def

When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points. If you do, it is now the End Phase of this turn.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Y'know, you have a handy way of forgetting that Tryce also eats a card from your hand when you play it, so it's a two-card investment rather than one. =O

Ichaste Pekoni said:
The main star of the effect is the double attack, but Tryce already does that for everything with a discard and stat decrease.

You were saying? XP

I don't get what you mean by timing here. If the counters hit zero then reaver loses its invulnerability effect and will play 1700 Atk vanilla until it gets to wipe something out and put a counter on itself again. No timing issues involved there, at least by my tell. oO

...Say it gets targeted by the effect of Snipe Hunter. Is the counter removed once it is targeted but before the effect goes through (as forming a link on the current Chain) or after the effect actually resolves?

Fated Dice
Normal Spell

Roll a six-sided die once. Both players can select one Monster from their Deck with a Level equal to the result and Special Summon it.

Okay, so this and Smiling Fortune can give you a free summon by doing almost the exact same thing that Foolish Burial + Monster Reborn could do better, not to mention also giving your opponent a monster. And without Smiling Fortune, chances are that any number you can benefit from will also be a benefit to your opponent. Thanks, but I think I'll stick with the one-sided option for now. :P

Timetweaker
Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1050 Atk / 1300 Def

When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points. If you do, it is now the End Phase of this turn.

...First point: "Psychic/Effect" <--What?

Second...evil. Flashbang without having an empty field or direct attack. Very useful, and the mindgames would be even more fun with Malevolent Catastrophe.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
...First point: "Psychic/Effect" <--What?

Second...evil. Flashbang without having an empty field or direct attack. Very useful, and the mindgames would be even more fun with Malevolent Catastrophe.

Er... you do know about the existence of Psychic monsters, right Icha? 0.o

And by the way, here's my own new cards (CARD GAMES post later tonight, I promise, don't shoot! XD)

Ghost in the Machine
Normal Spell
Select one machine-type monster in your graveyard and remove it from play. Then, special summon a machine-type monster from your deck with the same name as the selected monster. The summoned monster cannot be tributed for a tribute summon, and is destroyed during the end phase.

Black Angler
Monster/Water/Fish/Tuner/2*
Atk 800/ Def 1200
Once per turn, you can tribute a fish-type monster on your side of the field (except "Black Angler") in order to select a monster from your opponent's graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field in face-up attack position. A monster summoned in this way has its effects negated, and is destroyed during the end phase.

Legacy Dragon
Monster/Fire/Dragon/Tuner/4*
This monster cannot be used in a Synchro summon unless all other monsters used in the Synchro summon are dragon-type. When a dragon-type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle, you can pay one thousand life points to special summon this monster from your hand or graveyard.

And, the updated King of the Underdog, which I forgot to post here before the Kaito vs. Koji duel (Heh, heh...)

King of the Underdog
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Synchro/8*
Atk 2800/ Def 1400
"Master of the Underdog + 1 or more normal non-tuner monsters"
Once per turn, you can discard one card from your hand in order to special summon a normal monster from your graveyard. All normal monsters you control inflict piercing damage.

And a slight change to Master...

Master of the Underdog
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Tuner/4*
Atk 1400/ Def 1200
This monster can only be used in a Synchro summon if the other monsters are normal monsters. This monster is treated as a normal monster. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, special summon one level four or lower monster from your deck (except "Master of the Underdog").

And that's it!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
My thoughts exactly. Get with the times, Icha. The Psychic's are Dark Armed's new best buddies, so they're probably going to make a splash. =P

...Say it gets targeted by the effect of Snipe Hunter. Is the counter removed once it is targeted but before the effect goes through (as forming a link on the current Chain) or after the effect actually resolves?

In this case, it would react to the targeting since that occurred first. So if Reaver is on one counter and that dice roll is pulled off, that's tough luck for Reaver.

Ghost in the Machine: LR rush support? Well, I can't think of any horrendous abuse for this, so I guess it's okay.

Black Angler: Fish really needed something like this. If your opponent has loaded their graveyard with something big, this can get ugly for them. If not then you should still get a pretty nice range of tuning material. :3

Legacy Dragon: no stats? oO Well, it's...sort of expensive recursion (though necessary, since otherwise this could create an infinite self-replacement loop with another copy of itself in the yard) but then it's big, so if you just have a recruiter bapped then summon something of suitable size along with this then you're all set to synchro summon.

King of the Underdog: Technically he was still cheating since the edit became official after he made his play, you know. XD Ehh...fair enough, I suppose, though with Master's new effect you won't have to specify vanillas for the non-tuners since the master is taking care of that already.

Master of the Underdog: same old, same old, except more picky in its synchro materials now.

Heh, I'm suddenly inspired. XD

Psycho Bomber
Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1700 Atk / 600 Def

Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy one face-up Monster your opponent controls.

Shapebender

Psychic/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Wind
800 Atk/600 Def

By paying 800 Life Points and revealing one Synchro Monster from your Deck, you can treat the name of this card as that of the Tuner Monster listed on the card you revealed until the end of the turn.

Mental Domination
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying 1000 Life Points while you control a Psychic Type Monster. Select one Monster your opponent controls and control it until the end of the turn. A Monster controlled by this effect can not change its Battle Position or be offered as tribute.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Okay, I'm admittedly behind on the new stuff in Duelist Genesis. No, I did not know about the new monster type(s).

In this case, it would react to the targeting since that occurred first. So if Reaver is on one counter and that dice roll is pulled off, that's tough luck for Reaver.

Then it kind of equates to a combination of Gyroid and single-target Lord of D. in practice, since it'll only protect itself from one targeting destruction effect or two attacks at best, and one attack at its worst (when followed by a destruction effect). And, since the counter addition is kind of pointless since you have to remove one whenever it battles, anyway, I'd say that it's a bit lacking.

...And, since I haven't taken a look at the new Psychic monsters...I'm going to keep my mouth shut for the moment on those.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Meh, it was just a random thing anyway, so it doesn't bother me much. XD

Anyways, until Icha gets rid of his psychic-phobia...something less foreign. ^^

Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
100 Atk / 300 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When this card is sent from your Field to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Mokey Mokey" from your Hand or Deck.

Mokey Master

Fairy/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Light
200 Atk / 200 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When "Mokey Mokey" on your Field would be destroyed, you can destroy another Fairy Type Monster you control instead.

Mokey Mokey Berserker
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
400 Atk / 0 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, add one "Mokey Mokey Smackdown" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Deity of Mokey
Fairy/Synchro/Effect
3 Star/Light
300 Atk / 300 Def

Any Fairy Type Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Mokey Mokey" Monsters

While on your Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When "Mokey Mokey" on your Field Battles with a Monster your opponent controls, you can pay 600 Life Points to make the Atk and Def of your opponent's battling Monster equal to the Atk of the "Mokey Mokey" it battles with minus 100 points for Damage Calculation only.

Humungous Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Fusion/Effect
6 Star/Light
300 Atk / 300 Def

Mecha Mokey + Mecha Mokey + Mecha Mokey

At the beginning of either player's Battle Phase, you can send one Fairy Type Monster from your Hand to the Graveyard to make the Atk and Def of this card 3000 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, add one "Mokey Mokey" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Call of Mokey
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when you control at least one "Mokey Mokey" Monster. Special Summon up to two "Mokey Mokey" Monsters from your graveyard.

Decoy Doll

Quick-play Spell

Special Summon one Decoy Doll Token (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/0 Atk/0 Def) to your Field in Defense Position. Decoy Doll Token can not be offered as tribute. While you control Decoy Doll Token, your opponent can not select any card on your Field except Decoy Doll Token as the target of an attack or card effect.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
More Mokeys! Yay! They would improve any Mokey Mokey deck! Anyway, my God Droids aren't going to be posted as... well... they aren't that good as Synchro's (I'm new to Synchros and Psychics...)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Psycho Bomber
Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Fire
1700 Atk / 600 Def

Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy one face-up Monster your opponent controls.

You know, between this, Destructotron, Swords of Revealing Light/Light of Intervention/whatever, and something like Solemn Wishes as a steady LP source, you've got yourself a quick pair of field-clearers here. And this thing has enough ATK to be a halfway-decent beatstick, too. Searching for this isn't even a real problem with the set's recruiter. Even with the one-time restriction,...this is almost too much, and certainly deserving of another Level. Even outside of Psychic decks, it's a way to laugh at Dark Armed, Gladiator Beast chains, or even the random Monarch.

Shapebender

Psychic/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Wind
800 Atk/600 Def

By paying 800 Life Points and revealing one Synchro Monster from your Deck, you can treat the name of this card as that of the Tuner Monster listed on the card you revealed until the end of the turn.

This'll probably be fun once more Synchro monsters are out, but...honestly, how many Synchro monsters out right now require a specific Tuner, aside from Junk Warrior?

Mental Domination
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying 1000 Life Points while you control a Psychic Type Monster. Select one Monster your opponent controls and control it until the end of the turn. A Monster controlled by this effect can not change its Battle Position or be offered as tribute.

Psychic Jumper in spell form? The thing is, aside from attacking with the monster, Mind Control can do what this card does but better, and you'll probably want Psychic Jumper for the attacking portion anyway since you get to keep the monster and probably hit a Doctor Cranium in a pseudo-recruiter-Creature Swap combo.

Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
100 Atk / 300 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When this card is sent from your Field to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Mokey Mokey" from your Hand or Deck.

Mokey Mokey again? Err, I thought we were done with the little guys...

Well, it's good, as searchers go. Obviously, it'll be rather useless outside of its specific decktype, since Mokey Mokey is weak on its own. ...But...outside of the Synchro aspect, I might want to go with Shining Angel instead.

Mokey Master

Fairy/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Light
200 Atk / 200 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When "Mokey Mokey" on your Field would be destroyed, you can destroy another Fairy Type Monster you control instead.

'I destroy Marshmallon to protect my Mokey Mokey! =D'

*ahem* The protection is useful, and I believe this would trigger Mokey Mokey Smackdown, yes? Otherwise...ehh, I have to admit, I'm not too excited on reusing the little fairies, but that's probably just me.

Mokey Mokey Berserker
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
500 Atk / 0 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, add one "Mokey Mokey Smackdown" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Useful, but where's the "treat this monster's name as 'Mokey Mokey'" phrase? :P

Deity of Mokey
Fairy/Synchro/Effect
3 Star/Light
300 Atk / 300 Def

Any Fairy Type Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Mokey Mokey" Monsters

While on your Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When "Mokey Mokey" on your Field Battles with a Monster your opponent controls, you can pay 600 Life Points to make the Atk and Def of your opponent's battling Monster equal to the Atk of the "Mokey Mokey" it battles with minus 100 points for Damage Calculation only.

...Now this one...is interesting. With Berserker and Smackdown, it becomes counterproductive. Without Smackdown, it turns every Mokey on your field into monster killers. Depends on what you want to do with your Mokey, I suppose.

Humungous Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Fusion/Effect
6 Star/Light
300 Atk / 300 Def

At the beginning of either player's Battle Phase, you can send one Fairy Type Monster from your Hand to the Graveyard to make the Atk and Def of this card 3000 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, add one "Mokey Mokey" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

I call infinite loop on you, AE. Toss out Royal Decree and you can pretty much just keep trampling over the opponent's monsters over and over again, not to mention being able to pull back the fusion material to toss yet another one out.

......Come to think of it, I'd like to see a Mokey deck with these cards and a random Exodia, just for fun. :P

Call of Mokey
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when you control at least one "Mokey Mokey" Monster. Special Summon up to two "Mokey Mokey" Monsters from your graveyard.

Theme recursion? Or food for the fusions? Definitely quite useful with all the Mokeys flying around now.

Decoy Doll

Quick-play Spell

Special Summon one Decoy Doll Token (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/1 Star/0 Atk/0 Def) to your Field in Defense Position. Decoy Doll Token can not be offered as tribute. While you control Decoy Doll Token, your opponent can not select any card on your Field except Decoy Doll Token as the target of an attack or card effect.

Hello, Mistbody~! Those + Humongous Mecha Mokey + Royal Decree/Jinzo/some sort of S/T negation = some sort of evil lock.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Well, I gave up the God Droids, but I've got new ideas (hopefully good ones!). The dream series! They focus on Dream Counters and have counterparts - Nightmares! The Dreams are Dream Versions of some monsters. The main Dream being:

Dream Dragon
8 stars / Light
Dragon/Effect
ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500
Effect: When this card is destroyed, you can put 3 Dream Counters on 1 of your opponents monsters. When this card attacks a monster with Dream Counters on it, This monster gains 500 ATK for each until the end of the Battle Phase.

The most powerful Dream is:

Dream God
10 stars / Light
Fairy/Effect
ATK: ? DEF: ?
Effect:This card can only be Normal Summoned if you tribute 3 Dream Monsters. This card gains 500 ATK for all Dream monsters on the field and in your Graveyard. If this monster attacks a monster with Dream Counters on it, this monster gains 500ATK for each till the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon any Dream monster from your graveyard.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You know, between this, Destructotron, Swords of Revealing Light/Light of Intervention/whatever, and something like Solemn Wishes as a steady LP source, you've got yourself a quick pair of field-clearers here. And this thing has enough ATK to be a halfway-decent beatstick, too. Searching for this isn't even a real problem with the set's recruiter. Even with the one-time restriction,...this is almost too much, and certainly deserving of another Level. Even outside of Psychic decks, it's a way to laugh at Dark Armed, Gladiator Beast chains, or even the random Monarch.

Yeah, I noticed that the effect suite was missing monster destruction, so...XD Anyway, true enough, four stars it is, I suppose. Puts it out of Quick Teleport range to boot. =P

This'll probably be fun once more Synchro monsters are out, but...honestly, how many Synchro monsters out right now require a specific Tuner, aside from Junk Warrior?

Nitro Warrior is the first that comes to mind. Turbo Warrior for a more eccentric choice.

Psychic Jumper in spell form? The thing is, aside from attacking with the monster, Mind Control can do what this card does but better, and you'll probably want Psychic Jumper for the attacking portion anyway since you get to keep the monster and probably hit a Doctor Cranium in a pseudo-recruiter-Creature Swap combo.

True, forgot about that one. Hoo...edit time. :3 It's not jumper, though, since that one is a Creature Swap, whereas this one is more restricted Change of Heart.

Mokey Mokey again? Err, I thought we were done with the little guys...

You will never be done with Mokey Mokey. Rest assured. Can't have 'em overshadowed by the Skull Servant suite now, can we? ;D

'I destroy Marshmallon to protect my Mokey Mokey! =D'

*ahem* The protection is useful, and I believe this would trigger Mokey Mokey Smackdown, yes? Otherwise...ehh, I have to admit, I'm not too excited on reusing the little fairies, but that's probably just me.

Yeah, Smackdown triggers when any fairy is destroyed, regardless of how, which is pretty much the only useful thing about the effect. Just felt like throwing something like that into the mix. XD

Useful, but where's the "treat this monster's name as 'Mokey Mokey'" phrase? :P

You're right; that should totally be there. :x *Edited*

...Now this one...is interesting. With Berserker and Smackdown, it becomes counterproductive. Without Smackdown, it turns every Mokey on your field into monster killers. Depends on what you want to do with your Mokey, I suppose.

I wouldn't really say counterpoductive. The thing with Smackdown is that it only lasts a turn, so normally all your mokeys would be vulnerable on your opponent's following battle phase. With Deity out, though, that game changes, so you'll get to keep them for the next turn. Especially if one is Mokey Master, since you'll be able to deflect any would-be destruction effects from the deity.

I call infinite loop on you, AE. Toss out Royal Decree and you can pretty much just keep trampling over the opponent's monsters over and over again, not to mention being able to pull back the fusion material to toss yet another one out.

......Come to think of it, I'd like to see a Mokey deck with these cards and a random Exodia, just for fun. :P

Umm...it can still be Enemy Controllered, flipped face-down with Book of Moon, hit with any non-trap monster destruction you can think of...yeah, there are ways. :x Also, while maintining the loop you'll just be tossing one Mokey back and forth, and you'll have to toss one out for each battle phase (both yours and your opponents) if you want to both attack and keep your humunguous mecha covered on your opponent's turn. That translates to loss of CA.

Hello, Mistbody~! Those + Humongous Mecha Mokey + Royal Decree/Jinzo/some sort of S/T negation = some sort of evil lock.

More like Heart of Clear Water, since Mistobody won't stop effect destructions. :x And let's not even get into how difficult that combo is to assemble in practice.

Dream Dragon: Oh, that is so not fetch. It's hard to summon and it won't be anything but Blue-Eyes without vanilla benefits until it's killed? And even then it only does a lame little attack modifier jig? Eww...no. A low level monster in the set I could see doing this sort of thing, but the stuff at the top of the food chain should not rely on getting killed. :<

How come the big beater has to be a dragon, anyway? <<

Dream God: Looks like slow buildup and most certainly not worth three tributes. Also, what's with that continuously indeterminate defense stat? D: Very wimpy, definitely not three-tribute material.

Meh, you're building this set up the wrong way. Start with the low-level monsters and basic support cards then work your way to the big finishers, because it's the low-level stuff and support that usually determine how viable a deck theme is. (these being the ones that would see most play on account of being the easiest to get out there) As it is, I only see two, unsuported hard-to-play monsters with lukewarm effects, which is not cool.

Anyways, a few revamps to correct my oversights:

Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
100 Atk / 300 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". The type of this card is also treated as Machine. When this card is sent from your Field to the Graveyard, Special Summon one "Mokey Mokey" from your Hand or Deck.

Humungous Mecha Mokey
Fairy/Fusion/Effect
6 Star/Light
300 Atk / 300 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". The type of this card is also treated as Machine. At the beginning of either player's Battle Phase, you can send one Fairy Type Monster from your Hand to the Graveyard to make the Atk and Def of this card 3000 until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a Monster by Battle, add one "Mokey Mokey" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Mokey Mokey Berserker
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
400 Atk / 0 Def

While on the Field or in your Graveyard, this card is treated as "Mokey Mokey". When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, add one "Mokey Mokey Smackdown" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Psycho Bomber
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1700 Atk / 600 Def

Mental Domination
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated by paying 1000 Life Points while you control a Psychic Type Monster. Select one Monster your opponent controls and control it until the end of the turn.

Also, some new stuff on the side:

Rescue Operation
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated on the End Phase of a turn when a Monster(s) you control was destroyed. Select any number of your Monsters that were destroyed this turn up to the number of Monsters you control, then Special Summon all of the selected Monsters to your Field.

Oh, and I know you think the royals are a...well, royal mess and all, Icha, but one last go. For old times' sake. XD Now in definitely...ahem, definite edition.

Royal Fool
Spellcaster/Effect
1 Star/Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

When this card is summoned successfully, both players draw a card for each "Curran" or "Pikeru" Monster they control. While "Court of Nobles" is on your Field, you can switch control of this card to your opponent.

Royal Exorcist
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Light
1600 Atk / 800 Def

By discarding one card from your Hand, destroy one Special Summoned Monster your opponent controls. While "Court of Nobles" is on your Field, you can use this effect to negate the Special Summon of a Monster and destroy it instead.

Royal Infiltrator
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1800 Def

During your Main Phase, you can remove this card from play until the second Standby Phase after this effect's activation. If you do, check your opponent's Hand and every card he/she draws while this card is removed from play. Once during each of your opponent's Draw Phases, if "Court of Nobles" is on your Field while this card is removed by its own effect, you can have your opponent return the card he/she drew to the bottom of his/her Deck and draw again.

Royal Treasurer
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, draw a card. If "Court of Nobles" is on your Field, you can discard a card at random from your opponent's Hand instead. During your End Phase, if there are no cards in your Hand, draw a card.

Queen Curran
Spellcaster/Effect
8 Star/Dark
3000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending "Coronation of the Princesses" and one Trap Card from your Hand to the Graveyard and tributing "Princess Curran" on your Field. The activation and effect(s) of your Trap Cards can not be negated. Once per turn, you can inflict 800 Damage to your opponent for each Monster they control. On the turn this effect is activated, this card can not attack.

Queen Pikeru
Spellcaster/Effect
8 Star/Light
3000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending "Coronation of the Princesses" and one other Spell Card from your Hand to the Graveyard and tributing "Princess Pikeru" on your Field. The activation and effect(s) of your Spell Cards can not be negated. Once per turn, you can gain 1200 Life Points for each Monster you control. On the turn this effect is activated, this card can not attack.

Cureru the Grand Matriarch
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
12 Star/Earth
3000 Atk/ 3000 Def

Queen Curran + Queen pikeru

While "Court of Nobles" is on your Field, this card can be Fusion Summoned without using "Polymerization". The activation and effect(s) of cards you control can not be negated. Once per turn, by skipping your Battle Phase, select one Monster your opponent controls and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to that Monster's Atk then gain Life Points equal to its Def. When this card would be destroyed, you can send one "Royal" Monster from your Hand or Field to the Graveyard instead.

Okay, really, REALLY done this time. =D

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
True, forgot about that one. Hoo...edit time. :3 It's not jumper, though, since that one is a Creature Swap, whereas this one is more restricted Change of Heart.

That's...kind of my point, since we have recruiters to take full advantage of the monster sent over (again, Doctor Cranium). But they're still both "pay Life Points when you have a Psychic monster to control an opponent's"...they just differ in how much you give back. :P

You will never be done with Mokey Mokey. Rest assured. Can't have 'em overshadowed by the Skull Servant suite now, can we? ;D

YES WE CAN.

I wouldn't really say counterpoductive. The thing with Smackdown is that it only lasts a turn, so normally all your mokeys would be vulnerable on your opponent's following battle phase. With Deity out, though, that game changes, so you'll get to keep them for the next turn. Especially if one is Mokey Master, since you'll be able to deflect any would-be destruction effects from the deity.

...The opponent's turn generally falls under the "without Smackdown" category that I mentioned. XP I was talking about during your turn only. During your opponent's turn, they probably won't bother attacking at all.

Umm...it can still be Enemy Controllered, flipped face-down with Book of Moon, hit with any non-trap monster destruction you can think of...yeah, there are ways. :x Also, while maintining the loop you'll just be tossing one Mokey back and forth, and you'll have to toss one out for each battle phase (both yours and your opponents) if you want to both attack and keep your humunguous mecha covered on your opponent's turn. That translates to loss of CA.

Yeah, yeah. And you don't necessarily have to discard on your opponent's turn. After all, there's still that Mokey Master there. Besides, there's also stuff like Swords or Gravity Bind hanging around.

More like Heart of Clear Water, since Mistobody won't stop effect destructions. :x And let's not even get into how difficult that combo is to assemble in practice.

Not much more difficult than Ben Kai OTK was, and we know how that worked out. >_>

Rescue Operation
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated on the End Phase of a turn when a Monster(s) you control was destroyed. Select any number of your Monsters that were destroyed this turn up to the number of Monsters you control, then Special Summon all of the selected Monsters to your Field.

So one monster on the field for one summon and two for two summons. Well, with Call of the Haunted gone, this is certainly worth teching for the free summoning, but unless you can get rid of whatever killed your monsters in the first place, I don't see a horribly great use for the monsters themselves outside of abusing something like Sangan or a recruiter (since Tributing could have been done just as easily with the monster already there). Disc Commander (and PCM by relation) would have enjoyed this thing if it were still around.

And I'm stopping there because we all know that you're really not done with editing the Royals.

(That reminds me, though...I need to go edit Kuso's deck for the new banlist.)

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I did one step better and made the card (with a generator xD but anyways) Click the names to see the card.

Name: Zigzagoon
Attribute: Earth
Level: 2
ATK: 500
DEF: 750
Rarity: Common
[Beast / Pokemon / Effect]
During your Draw Phase, before you draw, you can pay 500 Life Points to draw 2 cards instead of 1.

Name: Ash Ketchum
Attribute: Light
Level: 3
ATK: 500
DEF: 500
Rarity: Ultra Rare
[Warrior / Pokemon / Effect]
If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Pokemon" monster from your hand except "Ash Ketchum". If "Pikachu" is face-up on your side of the field, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell, Trap, Monster Effects and cannot be selected as an attack target. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, increase the ATK of "Pikachu" on your side of the field by 500 points.

I've got more so if you want to see them, just look at my profile on deviantART ;) (username is skyshayminx)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Time for an update! My Dream cards are being edited. here are some new ones!

Dream Lion
Beast/Effect
4 stars/Earth
ATK: 1800 DEF: 1200
Effect: When this card is destroyed, put one Dream Counter on 1 of your opponents monsters. This card gains 200 ATK when targeted for an attack.

Dream Serpent
Reptile/Effect
3 stars/Water
ATK: 1200 DEF: 1000
Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle, put 1 Dream counter on 1 of your opponents monsters. When this card attacks, the opposing monster loses 500 ATK.

Reawakened
Normal Trap
Effect: Place 3 Dream monsters from your graveyard back into your deck. Then shuffle your deck.

Defensive Trance
Continuous Trap
Effect: Each time your opponent attacks, you may discard 1 Dream monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack. To keep this card on the field, you must pay 500 Life points each Standby Phase. If you don't, this card is destroyed.

Bad Dreams
Continuous Spell
Effect: Your opponent loses 500 Life points for each Dream counter on their side of the field during each of their Standby Phases.

I know these cards don't seem that good, but please give me criticism and ways to improve them.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Zigzagoon: essentially an inferior Des Lacooda, on account of being a less supported type and having to stay face-up to get you that draw each turn. (not to mention that it costs you each time) Still, fair enough I suppose.

Ash Ketchum: Looks like a decent enough recruiter, though "Pokémon monster" is of course not an approved card subtype. :<

Dream Lion: well, it's big enough to hold its own against basically any opening normal summon around right now, which is good. Still remains to be seen whether that counter effect has any real relevance, though.

Dream Serpent: I preferred the lion. This one is just too liable to get killed on the counter-attack, though it has the marginal advantage of being able to soften a monster up by 500 points for a follow-up with a bigger monster. Still pretty iffy, though.

Reawakened: Graveyard in the fourth for dream monsters. And it's slower. Meh, unless we have some very effective method for pulling these things back out from the deck again, I'll pass.

Defensive Trance: Eww...no, just no. Losing an in-hand card to each attack is already bad, losing LP anyway because of maintenance is worse. No way am I touching this; I mean, even Fairy Box is better defense.

Bad Dreams: And this would be what we do with the dream counters, huh? It's decent enough burn, but kind of unreliable since most of the stuff with counters on it can just be tributed away (or, in the case of gladiator beasts, tagged out) to get rid of the counters. We don't really have a way to spread those counters en-masse either.

And Icha, cynicism does not suit you, no it does not. :<

Cloudian - Hail Cloud
Fairy/Effect
3 Star/Water
1200 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be destroyed by Battle. If this card is in Defense Position, destroy it. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, place one Fog Counter on it for each "Cloudian" Monster you control. By removing a Fog Counter from this card, inflict 400 Damage to your opponent.

Cloudian - Hurricane

Aqua/Effect
8 Star/Wind
1000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing all "Cloudian" Monsters you control. For each "Cloudian" Monster tributed this way, place two Fog Counters on this card. This card gains 500 Atk for each Fog Counter on it. This card can not be destroyed by Battle. If this card is in Defense Position, destroy it. By removing two Fog Counters from this card, destroy one card your opponent controls. This effect can be activated on either player's turn.

Fogblind

Continuous Trap

When a "Cloudian" Monster you control attacks, reduce the Atk and Def of the attacked Monster by 200 for each Fog Counter on it for Damage Calculation only. By removing a Fog Counter from a Monster your opponent controls, negate one attack or targeting effect from that Monster.

Cloud Castle

Field Spell

All Battle Damage you would receive from Battles involving a "Cloudian" Monster you control becomes zero. Whenever a "Cloudian" Monster is summoned successfully, distribute two Fog Counters among face-up Monsters on the Field. When this card is destroyed, you can remove four Fog Counters from your Field to return this card to your Hand on the End phase.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Time for more Sleep and Dreams!

Sleep Wizard
Spellcaster/Effect
4 stars/Dark
ATK 1000 DEF: 1400
Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle, you may add any Dream monster from your deck to your hand. Whilst this card is on the field, Once per turn you may select one monster with Dream counters on it. That monster cannot attack until your next Standby Phase..

Dream Phantom
Zombie/Effect
3stars/Dark
ATK: 300 DEF: 200
Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed, put one Dream counter on all of your opponents monsters.

Recurring Dream
Continuous Spell
Effect: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may place one Dream Counter on one of your opponents monsters.

Time for a better, upgraded Defense Trance.

Defensive Trance
Continuous Trap
Effect: Each time your opponent attacks, if the opposing monster has a Dream Counter equipped, you may remove one Dream Counter from that monster to negate the attack.

That should be better, please criticise however you want.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Just think of panda anthromorphs with taut toned bodies ripped like hawtness itself. x3

Monster Cards:

Name: Pandawa Brawler
Attribute: FIRE
Type: Beast-Warrior
Level: 4
ATK: 2100
DEF: 700
Effect: Send 1 "Hip Flask" from your Deck to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field. On the turn this card is activated, this card cannot attack.

Name: Pandawa Shaman
Attribute: DARK
Type: Spellcaster
Level: 6
ATK: 1400
DEF: 2200
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, add as many "Hip Flask" from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Name: Pandawa Dancer
Attribute: LIGHT
ATK: 300
DEF: 1100
Effect: Send 1 "Hip Flask" from your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Pandawa" monster from your hand. The Special Summoned monster is returned to the Deck at the end of the turn.

Name: Pandawa Priestess
Attribute: EARTH
Type: Psychic
ATK: 1000
DEF: 1600
Effect: During the End Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Hip Flask" from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Name: Pandawa Shooter
Attribute: WIND
Level: 5
ATK: 1900
DEF: 1200
Effect: Discard 1 "Hip Flask" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the end of the turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Name: Pandawa Scout
ATK: 700
DEF: 200
Effect: Send 1 "Hip Flask" from your Deck to the Graveyard to add 1 "Pandawa" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Name: Pandawa Forger
ATK: 700
DEF: 1600
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully, send any number of "Hip Flask"s from your Deck to the Graveyard to add the same number of Spell Cards from your Deck to your hand.

Name: Pandawa Sage
Attribute: FIRE
Level: 7
ATK: 2300
DEF: 1700
Effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 2 "Hip Flask" from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Spell Cards:

Name: Root Hatchet
Type: Equip
Effect: This card can only be equipped to a "Pandawa" monster. When a monster equipped with this card attacks your opponent's monster, it must attack any monster in the adjacent columns to the attacked monster.

Name: Hip Flask
Type: Normal
Effect: The ATK of all "Pandawa" monsters on the field becomes 2000 until the end of the turn. Then take 500 damage for each monster affected by this card's effect.

Name: Reckless Hour
Effect: Add any number of "Hip Flask" from your hand or Graveyard to your Deck. Take 500 damage for each card returned by this effect.

Trap Cards:

Name: Bamboo Shoots
Type: Counter
Effect: Decrease all damage (excluding Battle Damage) to the controller of this card by 500 points for each "Hip Flask" in your Graveyard.

Name: Shoulder Barrel
Effect: Tribute 1 "Pandawa" monster on your side of the field to add 2 "Hip Flask" from your Graveyard to your Deck.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Sleep Wizard: So...searcher but not recruiter. Usable all the same, though. The attack negation thing isn't anything to call home about, however, so don't expect this to live for long. :x

Dream Phantom: So it's like reaper except without targeting weak and hand discard? Nice, especially since wizard will insta-search it for you.

Recurring Dream: Okayish counter spread, I suppose, but unfortunately the timing means that whatever your opponent summons will get to spend one turn free of counters no matter what. That could cause trouble.

Defensive Trance: Looks a lot like Fogblind except weaker. XD Anyway, that's 'on it' rather than 'equipped' since only equip spells and cards simulating equip spells are equipped. Decent enough attack stopper I suppose, but it kind of creates a conflict of interests since we'd probably want to keep those counters around.

@Phani: Pandawas? XD Gawd, these have me thinking pandaren from the Warcraft universe, right down to the blatant alcohol abuse. Alright, let's see...

Pandawa Brawler: Nice, but too strong. The cap for penaltiless 4-star is still gene-warped warwolf's 2000 points. This card can also go all monster destruction on...anything, really, and the combination of low defense and high attack makes it relatively safe against both Fissure and Smashing Ground. I'd say drop it down to like 1900 or 1800 Atk at least.

Pandawa Shaman: As many as...what? As many as you like/can, I presume? You need to finish that effect. Anyway, fueling the effects with spent flasks, I see. Worthwhile ability, though I'm not sure whether I'd want to tribute another pandawan for this. Oh well, worth consideration, certainly.

Pandawa Dancer: ah, if only shaman would trigger on special summons. D: This one could get away with summoning from the deck, imo. The card goes back there anyway and summoning stuff from your hand is hardly an extaordinary ability anymore. Dancer is frail too, so you're putting yourself at risk of a nasty counter-attack when playing this.

Pandawa Priestess: a slightly easier way to recur those flasks, though keeping this one around for any longer than a turn or two will be a chore. Also plays into the psychic type thematic of LP cost effects, so cheers for that.

Pandawa Shooter: I'd either buff this up or drop the atk by a few hundred and make it 4-stars. We have Gellenduo these days already, so conditional invulnerability is not restricted to the puny anymore.

Pandawa Scout: yay searchers. This generates some pretty neat CA and let's you pull of all kinds of fun tricks. (One that comes to mind is searching out sage then letting sage use the last two flasks to get naughty)

Pandawa Forger: As much as I'd like to have something like this...no. This is a potential +2 CA and three spells of choice from your deck, all for one easily summoned monster. It's just too easily exploitable. Maybe make it put the spell at the top of the deck instead? Or attach some kind of penalty/condition to using the spells you search? I like the idea, but this one is a bit too much. :x

Pandawa Sage: emergency beatstick for the set. Handy, since you can drop it at virtually any point of the game.

Root Hatchet: a bit of multi-attacking senet fun. Looks decent, though this will probably only work once before your opponent learns their lesson and starts spacing out their monster card zone. Maybe throw in a small attack boost or something? As it is, these poor guys have no way to get past Prime Material Dragon.

Hip Flask: The fuel for the decktype, and it turns any combination of four Pandawa into a potential OTKO, but actually weakens some of them. I like. :3

Reckless Hour: another way to put those flasks back. I'm a bit partial to using Hidden Book of Spell or Transmigration Prophecy over this, though, as you'll usually want to use your flask first and then just recur it from the graveyard instead. Still, this definitely comes in handy.

Bamboo Shoots: More like a normal trap, imo, since it doesn't respond to any specific effect. Pass on this one. If you run anti-burn you might as well run it big and all-covering (such as Prime Material)

Shoulder Barrel: Hidden Book of Spell trumps this; that one cycles any three spells back to your deck without tribute. I'd say just make this require a Pandawa on the field without the tribute part, at least. :3

These...look fun, actually. Probably not competitive tier, but fun. x3

Anyways, something...very specific this time around. XD

Moisture Condensor

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, add one Level 2 or lower Water Attribute Aqua Type Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Oh, what the heck, a couple of guys to take advantage of it too. x3

Aquarian Deformer
Aqua/Effect
6 Star/Water
1400 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, destroy any number of face-down cards on the Field. For each card destroyed by this effect, the controller of that card draws a card.

Aquarian Dusk
Aqua/Effect
2 Star/Water
700 Atk / 200 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, turn one face-up card your opponent controls face-down. Your opponent can not flip that card face-up until the end of this turn.

Aquarian Empath
Aqua/Effect
1 Star/Water
200 Atk / 300 Def

When your opponent designates 1 "Aquarian" monster on your side of the field as a target of an attack or card effect, you can switch the target to another monster you control.

Aquarian Mind
Aqua/Effect
1 Star/Water
100 atk / 200 Def

All "Aquarian" Monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.

Aquarian Phobocaster
Aqua/Effect
2 Star/Water
500 Atk / 200 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, return one face-down card your opponent controls to the top of the owner's Deck.

Aquarian Pod Caller
Aqua/Effect
2 Star/Water
400 Atk / 200 Def

Once per turn, you can Normal Summon one additional "Aquarian" Monster other than "Aquarian Pod Caller" from your Hand.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
And Icha, cynicism does not suit you, no it does not. :<

Okay: "I reserve comments on the Royal cards until I am certain that you're really done with them." But, really, we both know you're going to go back to them eventually. After all, Tacey doesn't seem like the kind of girl to keep her cards the same for any period of time, now does she? :P

Moisture Condenser: ...Yeeeaah, way too specific here.

Aquarian Deformer: Uhh...not sure on this one. Mobius could probably trump it at least 9 times out of 10, and aside from Appropriate (which I do know would work) or face-down monsters that you could just Nobleman anyway, the effect doesn't really make up for the Tribute and subpar stats.

Aquarian Dusk: So face-down Attack Position or switching it to Defense? You forgot to mention Battle Positions. XP Unfortunately, though...even with the low DEF most beatsticks have, this thing still has too small an ATK to break through most of them. Without some way to bounce it back, you're leaving yourself open for a near-direct swing, too. Most S/Ts would be face-up just for activation, anyway, so that doesn't help. Book of Moon would probably work better.

Aquarian Empath: Mmm...decent protection for the monsters, yes, but...you would need something else to "absorb" the effect...which I'm not seeing here.

Aquarian Mind: Okay, remember the bouncing thing I mentioned for Dusk (rhetorical question--don't bother answering)? This + Begone, Knave! would work pretty well.

Aquarian Phobocaster: This is actually pretty decent. A Raiza spin nerfed down a bit and placed in a much smaller body. You could pull a nasty combo with this and Dusk...if you could only summon them both at onc--

Aquarian Pod Caller: Speak of the devil, look what we have here. Toss this and the Mind combo out once you've otherwise taken some good shots at your opponent's CA, then just keep tossing out Phobocaster and Dusk. Then either keep doing it over and over or tribute for something bigger when your opponent decides not to bother playing anything.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Okay: "I reserve comments on the Royal cards until I am certain that you're really done with them." But, really, we both know you're going to go back to them eventually. After all, Tacey doesn't seem like the kind of girl to keep her cards the same for any period of time, now does she? :P

Actually, I was planning on having her at least semi-settle so I wouldn't have to make a full revamp on the deck every time, so those should be the last. :< There was one idea that I had which was brought on by a literal OCG translation I found, but that one would basically involve changing their central thematic - and thus basically all of the cards - around, so I'm not sure if I can be bothered.

Or would you accept it as a final version if I did? XD

Aquarian Deformer: Uhh...not sure on this one. Mobius could probably trump it at least 9 times out of 10, and aside from Appropriate (which I do know would work) or face-down monsters that you could just Nobleman anyway, the effect doesn't really make up for the Tribute and subpar stats.

Well, I was thinking Book of Eclipse on this one. (also funny how you didn't mention Protector of the Sanctuary XD) Turn the entire opposing field face-down then drop this down and wipe it to clear for a swing. True, Mobius has a leg-up on the S/T destruction, but Deformer can kill both monsters and backfield as necessary. And this is a pretty big monster as aquarians go, you know. XD

Aquarian Dusk: So face-down Attack Position or switching it to Defense? You forgot to mention Battle Positions. XP Unfortunately, though...even with the low DEF most beatsticks have, this thing still has too small an ATK to break through most of them. Without some way to bounce it back, you're leaving yourself open for a near-direct swing, too. Most S/Ts would be face-up just for activation, anyway, so that doesn't help. Book of Moon would probably work better.

Actually, I couldn't really specify positions since I wanted this to include face-up S/Ts too. (Such as Royal Decree/Opression and pals) So yeah, this would be a Darkness' Approach style effect, not affecting the battle position.

Oh, and Wetlands, anyone? Does getting to pump all these little suckers with 1200 Atk apiece make them sound a bit more viable? x3

Mmm...decent protection for the monsters, yes, but...you would need something else to "absorb" the effect...which I'm not seeing here.

Oh, let's not get lazy here, you have every Monster in the game's darn card pool to choose from in this. Just play a Marshmallon or Spirit Reaper or something if you want the whole absorb factor. I was mostly thinking in terms of letting you decide which of your aquarians take the hit, since Pod Caller likes decks with lots of Aquarians.

Aquarian Mind: Okay, remember the bouncing thing I mentioned for Dusk (rhetorical question--don't bother answering)? This + Begone, Knave! would work pretty well.

True enough, I suppose, but there's still the LP trade problem; Aquarians are small, the things that would be hitting them would probably be big. This translates into a huge and potentially lethal LP gap. :x I was thinking more Spirit Barrier/similar effect and continuous recursion for these little guys, really.

Oh, and on that note:

Aquarian Cerebremone
Aqua/Effect
6 Star/Water
1700 Atk / 2100 Def

This card can not be Special Summoned. During each of your Draw Phases, before drawing a card, pick up a number of cards equal to the number of "Aquarian" Monsters you control from the top of your Deck then put them back in any order you wish.

Aquarian Command
Aqua/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Water
100 Atk / 400 Def

Increase the Atk of each "Aquarian" Monster you control by 500.

Aquarian Foil

Aqua/Effect
1 Star/Water
200 Atk / 600 Def

All Battle Damage you would receive from Battles involving an "Aquarian" Monster you control becomes zero.

Aquarian Inflamer
Aqua/Effect
2 Star/Water
500 Atk / 500 Def

Each time an "Aquarian" Monster you control Battles, even if that Monster is destroyed, inflict 500 Damage to your opponent at the end of the Damage Step.

Aquarian Rejuvenator
Aqua/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Water
200 Atk / 100 Def

Once per turn, you can add one "Aquarian" Monster that was destroyed this turn from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Aquarian Genesis
Normal Spell

Remove one "Aquarian" Monster in your Graveyard from play. Add any number of "Aquarian" Monsters with a combined Level equal to the Level of the removed Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. Then, by paying 800 Life Points, you can Normal Summon one additional "Aquarian" Monster from your Hand this turn.

Tidal Counter
Normal Trap

Activate only at the end of a Battle Phase when one or more of your Water Attribute Monsters was destroyed. Destroy one of your opponent's monsters for each of your Water Attribute Monsters that was destroyed by Battle this turn.

Back