• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
XrayquazaloverX said:
Hi iwas wonderign if i could join on my saphire i have
shining sharpedo=)
shining kyogre
shining aron
shining umbreon

so ya please let me join ,all i do is search for the great shinies

Charmander345 said:
The only shiny pokemon ive ever seen is a shiny Quagsire,but im trying to get more shinys.Can I jion???
Yes, both of you may join. Welcome to the best club at PC!

I restarted my Emerald. (again) I'm trying to get through quickly so I can get me Cyndaquil. My, this is getting tiring.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oye - I haven't been around for a few days, but now the mass of my schoolwork is complete! I gave my final presentation in lit today on, "Who am I?" and I mentioned the SHC twice. It was pretty pro. But now I'll be able to get back on the shiny Tauros hunt, do some stuff for the site, and post more here. I can hardly wait. Woooooo!
Summer!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
W00t! Just got tyranisneasel his banner! *does some random dance of shiny joy*

Anyway, just got to Cinnibar and have to beat the Pokemon Mansion, then comes Blain, Giovanni, and the *fanfare* Elite Four! After that I get to go breed and shiny hunt for GSC Pokemon!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oooo! Today in physiology I felt like a major dork (because I am?). But we're learning about the circulatory system... and my teacher was talking about how all artaries are colored red in normal diagrams because of the oxygen content in the blood that goes through them... BUT! There's this one artery called the "Pulmonary" and it's colored blue because the oxygen content is reversed like it is in the veins!
Therefore... my first thought was, "OMG shiny artary!" and the lesson was that much more exciting for me.
THE END

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
MetalMario said:
Yes, both of you may join. Welcome to the best club at PC!

I restarted my Emerald. (again) I'm trying to get through quickly so I can get me Cyndaquil. My, this is getting tiring.

ummm could u make me a cool trianer card with shinies on it?pwease:D

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Xrayquazaloverx, go to the shc v.3 trainer card thread. I don't know how to link to it, but you can probably find it if you search shiny hunters club. Another billion thanks for both the t-card and the banner for Metal Mario and King Kobra. I still can't find shiny Corphish. Oh, if anyone checked, you'd notice that I asked at the AR codes site for the shiny code. I WILL NOT COUNT ANY SHINYS I GET FROM THAT. The only reason I asked was so I could make my lvl. 100 Jirchi shiny, and I won't count it as one I caught. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm awake! Unfortunatly I haven't exactly slept for the past 4 days... so there will be no midnight shiny hunting for me! But perhaps tomorrow!
It's my school's prom, and I won't be there... So they can all be like, "Ryan! Where were you instead of prom? Were you doing something even grander?"
And then I shall reply, "Oh yes... In fact I was... SHINY HUNTING!"

Slogan: "It's not the kill but the thrill of the chase"

Years
but ryan what about the MM dedicated slogan we came up with
"It's all aboot shiny hunting, eh?"
lol j/k MM it's okay your canadian
and i have many more layouts that i got from a friend

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
ryan said:
It's my school's prom, and I won't be there
i went to a school dance a while ago with my old gf and took my gba to do some shiny and when i said i didnt want to dance at the min to busy catching a shiny golbat she didnt get it and left me there all night. but i wasnt to bothered

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
Still No lick wid da lapras...

i think after i get it ill go get my entei then transfer all my stuff to my leafgreen and restart my emerald...

well thats still a long ways away...

Years
sarah241847: I think it's time I do a detailed assessment of your history here. You always just randomly drop in saying you've found umpteen new shinies, but never stick around to explain anything.

Anyway, I've just filled my second box of Chikorita. No shiny. I'm working my way up with their IVs, though.

Just hit Rustboro in Emerald. Boy, it'll take forever for me to get that Cyndaquil.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm coming down with some sort of sickness... I was trying to shiny hunt in the car earlier today, but it made me feel horrible, so I had to stop... It was quite sad. I love the hunt, but I'm not going to sacrifice my own wellbeing for it. I'll pick up on it where I left off later today.
*Headache*...*Goes to bed, bed, bed*

Back