• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Forêt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hey snuggles, what would you like for this?

Joltik ♀ Lv. 27
OT: Show | ID: 14480
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compoundeyes
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Moves: Electroweb, Bug Bite, Gastro Acid, Slash

Big Announcement
I will not be able to trade for at least the next two days! I am making a huge update on my part for the thread, I will be adding most of all the details for the Pokemon, I'm getting rid of my regulars, if you want a normal pokemom just ask and i'll see if I have it, and I'm adding better images to create less lag! Thanks! (:

This is a hack Pokemon, I Demand! we trade back the shiny axew for this. If not i shall report you. You are and always will be on my blacklist, go ahead and trade with Dyen or Jerichob but not me.

And ouch >.< are you sure it is hacked Snuggles?
maybe you can give him a bit more of a chance

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Hey snuggles, what would you like for this?

Joltik ♀ Lv. 27
OT: Show | ID: 14480
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compoundeyes
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Moves: Electroweb, Bug Bite, Gastro Acid, Slash

I'll vm you
Character limit

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Can any of you guys get UT Quiet Solosis with Magic Guard ability, 0 IV in speed and 31 in other stat if possible, would like it to be shiny but not must.

Can offer Movie Victini (Wi-Fi Gift), Deoxys (Kanto Fateful encounter), Reshiram (Wi-Fi Gift), Zekrom (N's Castle) or Shiny Blaziken (Pokemon Event). If you guys are not interested in these I got more.

@jerichob10 I have deal with the problem hopefully Falling Wishes will be ok now.

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
@jerichob10 hey can you cmt, for all your dw females apart from misdreavus. Vm and we can work something out, I may be willing to trade any Pokemon for them.

@falling wishes cmt for your dw chansey,blissey and banette please :)

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
@jerichob10 hey can you cmt, for all your dw females apart from misdreavus. Vm and we can work something out, I may be willing to trade any Pokemon for them.

@falling wishes cmt for your dw chansey,blissey and banette please :)

Alright i will check your thread and tell you what i like

Can any of you guys get UT Quiet Solosis with Magic Guard ability, 0 IV in speed and 31 in other stat if possible, would like it to be shiny but not must.

Can offer Movie Victini (Wi-Fi Gift), Deoxys (Kanto Fateful encounter), Reshiram (Wi-Fi Gift), Zekrom (N's Castle) or Shiny Blaziken (Pokemon Event). If you guys are not interested in these I got more.

@jerichob10 I have deal with the problem hopefully Falling Wishes will be ok now.

Sorry i cant do that offer, and next time please hack check your pokmeon before trading to members of the le foret

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Small update!

491.gif
May 2012 Darkrai UT

Sorry, I have been pretty unactive lately, mostly due to my final exams. I will be on more frequently in about a week or so!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
Woot!
I Finally Finished with the update on my part of the thread, this was very difficult updating it all and more with tons of details. What i put in the update: Details such as EV's, IV's, Pokeball, Levels, Moves, Fixed lag in sprite images, AND! I transferred all Pokemon from my Heartgold to my White so more shiny's and Legendary's. And for those of you that did not know, Pokemon Black & White 2 just came out today, 6/23/12 and its amazing, you should buy it right away when it comes out in America or if you want, buy the Japanese game, so this ends the update and...

I'm now able to trade with anyone so post on this thread! And for anyone who has a trade with me that i postponed i will be VM'ing you so we may finish the trade and i can actually finish the update.

One more thing, i am starting a new game on Heartgold and i will finish it and collect Pokemon for the thread and i am sorry if it says "Unknown" for EV's & IV's because i cannot check it if they have a certain ribbon, i use Pokecheck.org to check my Pokemon's detail and find hacks, i am still figuring out how to clone too, and this is a BIG "No" I will not accept any Pokemon from Pokecheck.org or Pokemon with Premier Ribbon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
@FallingWishes

Would you be interested in this?
519.gif

Shiny UT|Female|Jolly|Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves: Wish and Bestow
~Hatched at Undella Bay~

Also, do you still want to do the other trade?

Falling Wishes

Years
@FallingWishes

Would you be interested in this?
519.gif

Shiny UT|Female|Jolly|Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves: Wish and Bestow
~Hatched at Undella Bay~

Also, do you still want to do the other trade?

Yes! I would love that Pidove, what do you want for it in return? And no forget about the trade.

Update in the shiny's section and DW section, also for everyone that i had a trade before, i'm canceling all of them, sorry! >~<'

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
sure no prob. unfortunately its nicknamed frostbite.

timid@leftovers
OT: kyloe
ID: 02026
252 hp, 252 speed, 4 def.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
002.png
245.png
002.png

Suicune Lv. 40
OT: Hug | ID: 14865
Nature: Rash
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 23/20/10/15/15/10
EVs: 0/2/0/0/0/0
Moves: Rain Dance, Aurora Beam, Blizzard

Is this alright with you?

Falling Wishes

Years
sure no prob. unfortunately its nicknamed frostbite.

timid@leftovers
OT: kyloe
ID: 02026
252 hp, 252 speed, 4 def.

No thank you, sorry >_<'
Character Limit

002.png
245.png
002.png

Suicune Lv. 40
OT: Hug | ID: 14865
Nature: Rash
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 23/20/10/15/15/10
EVs: 0/2/0/0/0/0
Moves: Rain Dance, Aurora Beam, Blizzard

Is this alright with you?

Sure that's fine! When do you want to trade?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
you werent interested in anything else at all from the list? that froslass is shiny and flawless as well, why dont you want it? i said it was nicknamed in the document. well just let me know i'd really like that gligar.

Falling Wishes

Years
you werent interested in anything else at all from the list? that froslass is shiny and flawless as well, why dont you want it? i said it was nicknamed in the document. well just let me know i'd really like that gligar.

I can't check all of them at the moment, I'm very busy this summer and I don't have much time to focus on this but tomorrow I'll be sure to check and let you know dear! (: Sorry and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back