• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Ugh... ~_~ After 5 Ice beams, 3 gusts and 6 blizzards I lost to 15 Metal Claws -cheers up- Alright, Kirby, you're up. ^_^

EDIT: If anyone read I said Kirby, I think the next battle is with Tig and Pokedragonfire.

Last edited:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Yeah, I'm next. Salamence is the very strongest flying pokemon, in my opinion. Maybe besides rayquaza...

Years
One reason why I won asher was because I had the advantage. Steel is strong against ice. Then theres the point that my scizor is stronger.....

Years
you are kinda mean for saying that yours is better. remember the referee has the most power by saying when you win/lose so maybe your jsut on his good side. plus an rpg is an rpg not a reali life thing, (not to be mean but it sounds like you brag to much)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Alverge said:
One reason why I won asher was because I had the advantage. Steel is strong against ice. Then theres the point that my scizor is stronger.....

^.^ No problem. The graceful I lose the better I will fight next time. >_> But there's this one thing I found out... SCIZOR ISN'T A FLYING TYPE!

IT'S A BUG STEEL!

coughs
Kirby's up ith Alverge.
Pokedragonfire battles Tig next.
Blue with tymoney person forgot his name.
And Pynpfan with Pokemaster10000 (Alverge shall be the ref.)

^_~ Asher, over and out.

Years
dont worry ill get revenge for you asher... lol
omg look at the size of my signature lol (got form websites this big). tell me how to shrink the size of the pictures plz. itll help me and u read w/o the unesesary scrolling lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
That's kinda unfair, pynpfan. o.O; Me and Alverge waited two days 'till we started. It's hardly two days yet.

Back