• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SolarLuna

Lunatone and Solrock evolution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years

Intro
Welcome to my second hack, Pokémon Shooting Star. This hack is a project I been working on for a while and I thought it be good to showcase it but it still in the progressing phase meaning I can change the story to something I find suitable. If you have any feedback, please go right ahead. ~Ryan

Rom
Code Bases - Pokemon Firered Version 1.0 [BPRE]
Language - English

Storyline
A small humanoid Pokémon named Jirachi was said to have a special ability that no other Pokémon had, the power to grant wishes. This Pokémon only appear every one thousand years, meaning it hard for anyone to believe this Pokémon has even existed because of the time frame of when it came and left was unknown. That when a special known as the Millennium Comet hit Earth, the comet though spilt into 6 piece that were scatter around the remote area of the Florence region. It unknown what power these piece have but it seems to have a connection with Jirachi and therefore a group of sinister people came over to the peaceful region of Florence to terrorize it for the sole purpose of getting Jirachi. Who know what will happen if they manage to gain the whole set but it look like it going to be something out of the ordinary.

Feature
A simple but deep story - It will be like the usual story for Pokémon game but with a lot twist along the way.
Day and night system – Watch as the time period change from Day to Night. Thing like Lamppost, house window or house door will light up at night.
Quest – Look around the region for people who need help, complete the quest to gain rare item or even rare Pokémon. Quest can sometime be accepted at a certain time or day.
Mini-game – Around the region there will be an arcade center that allows you to play the fun and enigmatic mini – game.
Clothing store – Later in the game you will find a clothing store where you can buy different outfits.
Time based Event - Event that require time, like NPC speaking differently at night or quest that can only be accepted at a certain time.
Weekly event - Certain day you be able to do fun thing like the bug catching contest or rebottle gym leader.
HGSS Textbox - Oh, you may think "Why is the textbox a feature?" Well you notice how the HGSS textbox have different shading in the bottom Ex: Light blue top and darker blue bottom. Well in my hack the textbox mimic the Heart Gold and Soul Silver one.

Media

newscreen1.png
newscreen3.png
newscreen4.png
newscreen5.png
newscreen6.png
newscreen7.png

Character

Ryan & Levy
Ryan & Levy are the hero and heroine of the hack.

Rival
- Coming soon

Professor Aster
- Coming soon

Gym Leader

Gym1v1.png

Airi (Flying) - Holder of the Stratus Badge
- Coming soon

Feng (Fighting) - Holder of the Chi Badge
- Coming soon

Gym3.png

???? (Fire) - Holder of the Burst Badge
- Coming soon

???? (Psychic) - Holder of the Illusion badge
- Coming soon

???? (Steel) - Holder of the Ion badge
- Coming soon

???? (Ground) - Holder of the Crater badge
-Coming soon

???? (Ice) - Holder of the Density Badge
- Coming soon

???? (Ghost) - Holder of the Reaper Badge
- Coming soon

????

- coming soon

Starter
1-1.png
4.png
7.png
152.png
155.png
158.png

252.png
255.png
258.png

Tool
Advance Map 1.95
Hex Workshop 6.5
Extreme Script Editor
NSE 2.X & NSE Classic
Advance Trainer
NTME
Unlz. GBA

B.E.R - Bug\Error Report
M- Major
M* - Minor
U- Unfix able for now

Bug Report:
Selecting an item in the bag will make the border covering the item into the color black. (M*)

Credit
Deigoisawesome - Research on removing the flashback thing.
Hackmew - ASM, Tutorial, Tool and many other thing.
Astar - Helping me with graphic, Real time clock and calendar tile.
Prime-Dialga - Day, Night & Season
Jambo51 - ASM Routine
Mateo - Custom Tile
Fanking Omega - Custom Tile
Jpan - FR Hacked Engine
Mastermind X - For the two music event hack
Deigo\ ~Golden - Battle background Template
Colcolstyles - Textbox Hack and Greyscale Hack
Wichu - Decapitation patch

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I like the selection of tiles, as they remind me of Sienna and various other hacks with a similar look. The hero's OW looks cool. I would like to see the heroine's OW as well as both Trainer Card sprites. The textbox [which has become very popular as of late] looks weird; I don't like it. Also the grammar could use a little work, both in game and in the thread. Good luck.

~QM

Years
I'm in <3 with the Ow's!! (:

I agree with Quilava Master that it gives you the same feel as Sienna. I also think i gives the same feel as Pokemon Marble, I think it's just the style of the Ow's? Anyway, I love the textbox it looks really nice. Good luck! (;

DuoRyan

Years
I like the selection of tiles, as they remind me of Sienna and various other hacks with a similar look. The hero's OW looks cool. I would like to see the heroine's OW as well as both Trainer Card sprites. The textbox [which has become very popular as of late] looks weird; I don't like it. Also the grammar could use a little work, both in game and in the thread. Good luck.

~QM
Thank, I going to fix the grammar soon.

I'm in <3 with the Ow's!! (:

I agree with Quilava Master that it gives you the same feel as Sienna. I also think i gives the same feel as Pokemon Marble, I think it's just the style of the Ow's? Anyway, I love the textbox it looks really nice. Good luck! (;

Thank, yeah I put hardwork into the Overworld.

Last edited by a moderator:

astar_01

Creator of Pokémon Grey
Years
Hey, DuoRyan.

It seems like such a long time since I've been on this forum.
I've had exams which have caused days of torturous revision.
I come back, and what do I find...
A hack that has a Professor with my internet name.
If it is a tribute to me, thank you.
If not, its still a great name.

Keep up the good work, I shall look forward to this.
Astar.

DuoRyan

Years
Hey, DuoRyan.

It seems like such a long time since I've been on this forum.
I've had exams which have caused days of torturous revision.
I come back, and what do I find...
A hack that has a Professor with my internet name.
If it is a tribute to me, thank you.
If not, its still a great name.

Keep up the good work, I shall look forward to this.
Astar.

Yeah it a tribute for helping me.

DuoRyan

Years
Update I guess:
(before you say anything I am not finish with the Overworld and I learning or trying to learn how to sprite trainer but again I could just do splice or used a sprite for a old game and make a new one out of it.)
Mom:
cku1l.jpg

Professor:
1zgf2ut.jpg

Hero/heroine:
2r3k211.jpg
14icr50.jpg

Shadow ^
2gsnxxi.jpg
2wfidqq.jpg

Don't used, these are private.

DuoRyan

Years
I manage to complete the hero sprite but before I insert it, I need your opinion on it.
w1wqpz.png

don't steal

Last edited:

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
change some of the black outlines to something darker but of the same shade. otherwise it's a good sprite :)

DuoRyan

Years
change some of the black outlines to something darker but of the same shade. otherwise it's a good sprite :)
Thank, yeah I go fix that.
Female sprite everybody:
I think she look good and the shading is good but not great.
6rtulw.png

DuoRyan

Years
A big update coming soon, (a important event)
So just to keep you busy, the starter are:
Lunatone and Solrock : solarluna

jbeeber95

Miracle Painting
Years
Solrock and Lunatone starters?

Don't take this the wrong way but... I freaking love you lol. Best starters EVER.

So excited for this now that I know those are the starters and that the OW sprites are sooo cool.

DuoRyan

Years
Solrock and Lunatone starters?

Don't take this the wrong way but... I freaking love you lol. Best starters EVER.

So excited for this now that I know those are the starters and that the OW sprites are sooo cool.

lol, I was being awesome to have a pokemon based on the sun and moon as a starter.

DuoRyan

Years
Update:
#1 - the first two image show the starter.
#2 - some screen of route 401
#3 - a event that showcase your gender rival and a "Shadow"
#4 - apply to the #3, the script will show 2 Overworld - nidoran male which will soon be solrock and lunatone. If you chose Solrock - Lunatone Overworld and if you chose Lunatone - Nidoran Overworld (still need to be change) and the script need a little tweak so it 98 % done.

Image:
Spoiler:

One more thing here is the first 2 gym leader.
Spoiler:

Give your opinion on the sprite above.
Thank you for reading, big update out.

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
wow both of those gym leaders look really good, but jacks hair should be a little darker and have a bit more red in t meaning more close to brown.

EDIT:Your mapping could use some work i could help you out if you want, i won't change them just add/Remove things to make it more natural and playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back