• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen If Korrina only had one Mega Ring...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
The moment I learned the Rival's receiving his/her own Mega Ring, I suspected his/her stone must be from Lysandre. No one can really verify this though, that's the closest theory I can think of as well.

Last edited:
Years
This is something we can only speculate, but I recall when the main group reached Korrina it turned into a battle between Calem/Serena and the player for the one Mega Ring that was on offer. I presume they had another one prepared that the rival obtains around the time the player defeats the Elite Four.

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
Years
This is something we can only speculate, but I recall when the main group reached Korrina it turned into a battle between Calem/Serena and the player for the one Mega Ring that was on offer. I presume they had another one prepared that the rival obtains around the time the player defeats the Elite Four.

Yeah, but how? I mean, a Mega Ring includes a Key Stone, so where did they get the other Key Stone? Also, in ORAS, is the Meteorite that you keep (because I'll be honest, I never tried to return that thing to Professor Cozmo and people kept remarking about how it kept shining in my bag), a Key Stone? What's it's relationship vis-a-vis Mega Evolution and/or the bigger plot? I mean, there are enough Key Stones so that everyone in the Elite 4, Steven, Wally and Archie/Maxie have key stones. Plus, people fashion their own Mega items into different forms... like Archie's Mega Necklace, Maxie's Mega Glasses (something, by the way, I would have liked to have) and other such stuff.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
All this applies to Gaming Logic. Which makes things not easily understand

Back