< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Color & Metal Generations Metal & Color Generation Travel Journal

Color & Metal Generations Take a walk down memory lane with Red, Blue, and Yellow, the games that started it all! Then revisit the best region ever in the original Johto games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Reply Post Reply
Old April 19th, 2015 (4:08 PM).
Nature: Timid
I've been at this adamantly for a couple weeks, but I've finally completed my Pokedex in Crystal! I copied over my SRAM from the cartridge this time so I won't fall victim to save battery death this time.

Also, since I had no capture card it was a good chance to get this screenshot.
I Twitch sometimes!
Old April 30th, 2015 (9:01 AM).
Chrono Trigger the ZAPDOS Master's Avatar
Chrono Trigger the ZAPDOS Master Chrono Trigger the ZAPDOS Master is offline
Nature: Jolly
Ah, I remember always thinking that the pokemon in the first pokemon GB Game POKEMON RED will be having a starter as Pikachu.............
Old August 27th, 2015 (8:53 PM).
Nature: Jolly
Couldn't get bulbasuar because I didn't know you could spam potions on pikachu in yellow for happiness. I always thought pokémon were tools of war xD. In silver, when my rival ??? (Yes that is what his name was because he said it so yeah xD) fought the elder of sprout tower, and the elder said pokémon are not tools of war, I said" well what else could they be xD" after seeing mewtwo, gyarados, and tentacruel demolish stuff it pretty much made them tools (to me anyway) for some odd reason I always had to do it the hard way. Team of grass, fire,electric, flying, water, and random junk pokemon for heal stall xD. Never used red gyarados in battle in silver because I thought there was something wrong with it and didn't want to break the game. Didn't know shiny pokémon were an actual thing until I caught a shiny rattata xD
Old September 6th, 2015 (8:31 PM).
Izaga Herald
Nature: Hasty
Booted up my old gold version and got back on track finishing up my gym circuit run. Just polished up Blaine and Blue, now for another dose of the Elite Four in preparation for Legacy Trainer Red.
Old September 15th, 2015 (7:08 PM).
I've been playing Gold for about 2 weeks. 2 days ago I started over and have been trying to catch all the pokemon in male and female form as they become available. So far I am working on training all 36 of my pokemon to lv. 18 and then on to my 3rd badge. Even managed to find a rare yanma today. I was truly stoked about this journey since I found out you can use the ds lite to trade from r/s/e to d/p/pt. So I can take my pokemon from gold all the way to ORAS or X/Y from there.
Old October 13th, 2015 (5:10 PM).
I remember, I had one of the see-through purple Gameboy colours and Pokemon Blue. I was just learning how to read, but I don't remember ever having a problem. If I did, my two brothers were hard core Pokemon fans too, and one still is like me. But I remember I got Squirtle as my starter and the first Pokemon I ever caught was a Pikachu which I named PIKABOO (hence my name on here). And when I got Leaf Green, I did the same thing, except fixed the spelling to PikaBoo. All of the Pokemon Blue Pokemon are gone now, but I do still have that second PikaBoo, I moved it over to Pokemon HeartGold, and intend to eventually get it to Omega Ruby.

But anyway, I had Pokemon Silver, too. I remember getting Cyndaquil as my starter, and still get him almost every time I play through it.
Hacks I Support

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links