• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
Nothing is impossible! I almost beat Brock already. :o But, "almost". :( At least Pidgey can learn some moves faster than Pidgeotto and Pidgeot.

What level is he?? Also, when you get to Fuchsia (at some point) be sure to find Steel Wing in the Safari Zone. It will help you immensely.

I think he meant a pure magikarp solo run. that's a gyarados run.

InfernoRogue has done a unevolved Magikarp run on RBY (along with several others) here.

I'm not sure about in this thread but I've definitely seen someone do it on YouTube in LeafGreen. It was insane, he had to intentionally use Struggle for Agatha.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
Can I sign up to do a SS Solo run with Scizor? If we don't even have to sign up anymore imma just start then ;3.

Wew, Never done a solo run.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I've been inactive here for a while, I also lost all my save data, I'd like to restart my challenge in these games with Feraligatr! (except Firered, I'll use Charizard)

FireRed - Charizard
Silver - Feraligatr
Sapphire - Feraligatr
Platinum - Feraligatr
Black - Feraligatr

I'll start with Firered and I'll begin to update if this is accepted. :3

Last edited:

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
Years
Update number one:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
The rules of this challenge are explained pretty well in the first post.

its the starting pokemon thats the part im getting confused on
EDIT:well this is what im gonna start out with charmander for fire red
EDIT#2:just found a shiny geodude :D

Last edited:

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2012
its the starting pokemon thats the part im getting confused on
EDIT:well this is what im gonna start out with charmander for fire red
EDIT#2:just found a shiny geodude :D

First you decide what Pokemon you're soloing the entire game with. Then, if it's not accessible early in the game, you hack it in. Like I'm going to have to do in Emerald :)

And if it's not a starter that you finally decide on to use, then when you get it you either keep it in your party to just be there (and not to be used), you make it into an HM slave, or you box it. Simple!

Hope I helped.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
One quick update: Nidoking stormed past the last three gyms, the E4 (Caitlin gave me a lot of trouble, though), and N + Ghetsis. Only a little longer until he's ready to take on the E4 and Alder. And then, onward to Zangoose!

Which reminds me, after that, I've been thinking about trying another USC. I'm open to suggestions, but that doesn't guarantee that a suggestion will be the final choice. Don't let that stop you from suggesting anything though, so suggest away!

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
I just found this thread, I've been participating in my own solo challenge, So why not post it here? Pokemon Crystal, Richardo the Charmander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KozQ9RPnYZg

Just defeated Clair and on my way to the E4.

Ps. Charizard is for pussies, Charmander for real men.

Pss. I only cheated to obtain Richardo, nothing else...

Psss. If you don't want to watch the video, Tl;Dr: Slapped a kingdra with some mud and prayed for hax.

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Name Ameer
Games. in this order Black plt emerald hg fr
Pokemon: Haxourus for black ill think of something for the rest.

Ill use the actully black on ds(ill trade axew from my friends white) (and the rest ill use an emulator)

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Axew and I destroyed cheren n and team plasma and were on an undefeated streak until we battled Lenora beating her Herdier was a piece of cake then Watchhog would come out and use retaliate or hypnosis and the knock us out. On the fifth try at lvl 26 Axew defeated her Watchhog with a dragon rage we moved onward to the pin wheel forest and plowed straight through Team plasma and defeated them once again only to lose to a gym trainer because of our fear of clowns.

Now We stand at Level 27 Axew Knowing Dragon Rage Dual Chop Slash and Assurance.

Heres how the redo of burghs gym went

We stood weakened but so was he it his last pokemon Levanny Luckily I had Leveled up axew to level 28 and taught it Dragon Claw. We also got the useful eviolite. The rest of the trip went like this

Me: what do you want to do Axew?
Axew:I wanna change my name to Axe.
Me: Fine.
So we did.

we went to the tower were you battle the clerks. We got to the top and the CEO was no other than... THE JANITOR?!? We made quick work of his team when he was defeated him and he told us he disguised himself as a janitor to see how strong trainers were. He then gave us the exp. share (stupid piece of junk if you're doing a solo run D:<)
Lets skip ahead a while ... blah blah blah destroyed bianca blah blah blah cheren didn't last more that 2 minutes N was good practice for elesa Ah Here we go

Elesa

Apparently she didn't train the gym trainers enough because we plowed through them like a snowplow during a light sprinkle. She didn't use volt switch (SHOCKING is it) bad joke aside she went all out using spark and hyperpotions. Her Zebrastrika put up a fight because of its speed it fell to a powerful dragon claw.
blah blah blah battle cheren battled children went to driftveil and knocked team plasma around and saved outside of driftveil gym. Thats were we stand now.

Team: Axe the Rash Axew.
Our motto no hm slaves unless its an emergency!

Edit 1:Nothing much happened besides the fact that I went all out on training to make Axew into a full grown Haxorus!!! :D after that i stoped playing because my fingers got really tired. oh yeah and i beat Clay. like i said nothing special.

Edit 2:I beat skyla and brycen and made it to the top of dragon spiral and back. i have no clue why but i taught haxorux surf. oh yea and i found a shiny litwick. it burns me up that i can't use it. yea being awake at 4:05 am will make you say dumb stuff like that.

Last edited:
Years
Well I've just had chance to get started on my Charizard and Venusaur solos. I've had little time with moving houses, assignments, just stuff that shouldn't get in my way anymore. I doubt that I'll make fast progress as I dislike Sinnoh, but I'll do some of my Charizard solo and then update.

EDIT: Forgot to take screenshots, but I do have Charmeleon's stats after defeating Gardenia.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Final Nidoking USC update: Titan was able to reach level 100 and we entered the E4. The battles sucked, but Titan and I were able to pull through to the Champion (thank you Revives!). The battle against the Champion, however, was so easy that I was laughing hysterically at it. Titan only took one hit overall: an Outrage from the Druddigon, and it took away half of his health. But Titan destroyed the Druddigon in the next turn, and I was finally declared the Champion. WOOT!

Zangoose will follow in time, and after that I'm still open to suggestions for other Ultimate Solo Challenges.

Also, a note to Myrrhman: UPDATE THIS THREAD NAO. SRSLY GUISE.

MotherPunker970

Volcano Bakemeat FTW!
Years
ok finished the challenge on fire red with squirtle(hydro)

beat brock with lvl 16 wartortle
aubmfCvmpvf3Pet0kL0doAEf_Z_6zzeIlUCHTETsAPNNj2xCIUeMOm6Zv1oB6fUXr2ijo0Y=s127

beat mysty with lvl 31 wartortle
JYICSxr1VFIiKuMlrwsRh-cXqz_ZZmFAtfd13ZOQFIe23pGfiisGJKkJN7cSWhodVHU6=s127

beat surge with lvl 40 blastoise
OK8sZSl-zPuiyIrDMAHdCX-JIFwOxhHsEmpc3RynUyO7C9v5fB1ffJEaz1SNukbCdH2p=s127

beat erika with lvl 56 blastoise
(forgot to take a snapshot and
i saved after i beat her so this is
the team after the battle(meowt is
an hm/hidden power slave)
T99CbOFi6EszC-qhmiUcwIyUPEAonvUsyfjrU_evlbJByS4Piz_633KRDeGPYJC5-R_03FU=s127

beat koga with lvl 61 blastoise
0a9loL2w1k-o_mKKygv3sTD1L8dKeR7T8l2r32qb4TQbXADCsrA3T72m61eOU4Ll7-3W=s127

beat blaine with lvl 72 blastoise
(went before sabrina cuz i forgot
about her lol :D)
ZdZvtgdCIsQEgrITbDLiJ_R71oy23ptTJviJgCbGpCPqQJPNHxDIInqnvDUxeyYRwydq=s127

beat sabrina with lvl 80 blastoise
q1RbhSA_n9lsMBC5UjkYoJceHa0ZBTVRRdEUfFOsnce2z6Pgz0pjnKxhqgMBAa-EgNxRLg=s127

beat giovanni with lvl 82 blastoise
oEK9J6EloD0HgQ441oCN5j4IRIgx9DzARZz8TNteqPU3al88cHUNyKsaEVPycDGVwdqumSo=s127

beat rival with lvl 88 blastoise
AHVuC0paj3qJVbdmbqEaYQJDMQ2ojDYVUuvcEnKC4opIZfXoz7D5oVwxvXKKSD9eI95ZfXw=s127

hall of fame
p7K3UpGwDWT6EAqOSSf3ohcbRJRCleyiVe_6ia96_thvk7WCClYzknYn2bJEfxawFiSpo_o=s127

thats it from me...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
i would like to challenge this :D
I will use Riolu / Lucario playing Heart gold

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I would like to sign up for an Ultimate challenge. I will be doing this with a Pokemon I've always been interested in: Gorebyss. My games will be LeafGreen, HeartGold, Emerald, Platinum, and White. I'm using emulators for all these, so Gorebyss will be hacked in at the beginning of each.

Since nobody else has posted, I'll post my first LeafGreen update:
- Hacked the game to make Gorebyss a starter.
Starter.png

- Defeated Gary due to the type advantage, did the boring intro stuff, then proceeded back to Viridian.
- Grinded to Lv7, then beat Gary again. (Quickly realizing Gorebyss gains experience rather slowly.)
- Went through Viridian Forest, fighting trainers.
- Grinded to Lv11, then went to the Pewter Gym.
- Beat Brock easily due to a type advantage.
- Continued along the route to Mt. Moon, and through Mt. Moon, fighting trainers.
- Healed at Cerulean, then did the Nugget Bridge and the trainers north thereof.
- Went to the gym. Misty was moderate due to my attacks being not very effective on Starmie. I won, though.
Meet my Gorebyss:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back