• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Welp, this sucks now. I forced myself to play W2 and I got so interested in it that I can't play any other game unless it's part of the Pokemon main series ;~;

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Hiya. Seems it's cold nearly everywhere. How bout that fighting in northern Africa anyone? 36

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

It was around 10 degrees a few days ago over here, and I wondered why my hands felt like they were gonna snap off before.

And I really should change my avatar shouldn't I.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I'm going to draw something scan it. And show everyone. So you may all see my art talent. 39

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

We waste energy on the smallest things; just the other day I read we use up energy just from exerting self-control in social situations. The human brain is so strange.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

It really is. Stupid us and our complexity.

Oh yea, last we talked I wanted to be a graphic designer. I changed my major two years ago to Psychology and I haven't looked back. I love the brain haha :r

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I was just rewatching the first Pokemon movie and I realized Team Rocket calls Scyther Alakazam. Also I could've swore there were way more pokemon than just the three trainers +Ash's.
And more trainers :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well if I ever have any questions on the brain I know who to go to then. :'D

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Lol, psychology in general sure. You can ask me :]

@samyskitty: I've been meaning to watch the entire anime from Season 1 to best wishes, etc. Should I go for it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh gosh have fun with that. I just went right to BW when I picked back up the anime. xD; Probably just going to jump right from where I left off to the N Arc though. I don't really want to see the Unova League other than the battle that I watched with no subs, and I'm ok with that. :T

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I've seen some people get hyped for the N episode(s). I dunno...my favorite season was with Dawn but that's because I had a lil crush on her when I first played the game.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Go for it! It's what I'm doing. I haven't really watched the anime since the first season, with a couple episodes here and there in the later seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back