• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*WARNING* This is life changing *WARNING*

123BOOM

Lilith|Samael|Lucifer
Years
Story
I slowly opened my bedroom door. The goal was to keep quiet. If my parents caught me I was as good as dead. I tiptoed down the stairs, avoiding the squeaky one. Now I was half- way there. I was in the dining room. I picked up chairs to move them out of my way. Now I could enter the game room. It was time to play some awesome video games. But what was this? In the far corner of the room there was a dusty old game that looked like an arcade game from the 70's or 80's. I reached into the pocket of my pj's to see if I had any spare quarters. I had only one. I looked closer at the game. It had a big blue "25 Cents" on the side. I guess I'll try it, I thought. "Savage" it said on the side. It had a built in keyboard and a joystick on the side. I was about to insert the quarter when I heard "Young Francis, shouldn't you be in bed?" I cursed under my breath. It was one of our butlers.
"Yes," I said "I was just on my way."
"Ok, young master Francis."
It was good our old butler caught me instead of one of the younger ones. I think that that butler had been alive since the age of the dinosaurs. As he walked off I pretended to walk into the dining room. As soon as he was out of sight I ran back. I inserted the quarter. The screen lit up. The graphics were horrible. There were two stick figures. A box was at the bottom. Out of the speakers I heard "Type a command for P1." On the keyboard I typed "Shake Hands with P2". Then I heard "Type a command for P2". I wrote "Punch P1 in the face". Then it happened. P1 tried to shake hands and P2 punched him in the face. I looked at the bottom of the screen. It said "Players: P1 P2 P3" Who Is P3? I thought. Then I heard "Type a command for P3" I typed "Stab yourself until you die". Then I got up. What's going on? I thought. I had no control over myself. I grabbed a knife and started to stab myself. I tried to scream but my mouth stayed shut.

Note: The next morning Francis' parents could not find Francis. They didn't find a game named savage anywhere either. Sadly, Francis was never seen again.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Also. you could add a lot more detail. Look for the red :)

Then I got up. ]Got up? Where did Francis go? What did he see on his way? What's going on? I thought. I had no control over myself. I grabbed a knifeWhat kind of knife? A steak knife? A butter knife? A plastic one? and started to stab myself. Where did he stab himself? How many times, how fast?

Back