• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Where Can i Download The Pokemon Ash Gray 4.0 or 4.1 i get stuck on behind of the old lady in the orange island.. please help sir...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 1, 2018
Beta 4.0 is on page 183. Page 183. Page 183.

Thanks for your help, got a problem which seems to be on both the 4.0 and 4.2 patches, that is whenever I go into a Pokemon center everything goes black or on rare occasions will freeze or give me weird messages. Any help would be much appreciated.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for your help, got a problem which seems to be on both the 4.0 and 4.2 patches, that is whenever I go into a Pokemon center everything goes black or on rare occasions will freeze or give me weird messages. Any help would be much appreciated.

Use 4.1 version ips file. Rename the gba file and give it the name of the ips file and then patch it. And don't load any file like cheat list or save game of any other name. Rename before using it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 1, 2018
Use 4.1 version ips file. Rename the gba file and give it the name of the ips file and then patch it. And don't load any file like cheat list or save game of any other name. Rename before using it.

Thanks, would you happen to know which page 4.1 is on?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 26, 2014
thx for an awesome hack!

But i've gotten myself in quite a situation and the only way I can see to solve this is staring it all over... I'm trapped behind a plant and a trainer in a corner. Will he ever move or is it really this way it'll end for me?

lol...

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
thx for an awesome hack!

But i've gotten myself in quite a situation and the only way I can see to solve this is staring it all over... I'm trapped behind a plant and a trainer in a corner. Will he ever move or is it really this way it'll end for me?

lol...
Its a minor glitch.
Just use walk through walls code and get out of it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 1, 2018

Does that mean I have to play through the entire game from the start again if I can't use my save file?

twix1999

Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ
Years
I'm now on The Island in Route 25 and I best Team Rocket on the Island with the Waterfall
But I don't know where I have to go now
I tried to swim to the left side but i can't go any further
Is this the end of this Beta ?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I'm now on The Island in Route 25 and I best Team Rocket on the Island with the Waterfall
But I don't know where I have to go now
I tried to swim to the left side but i can't go any further
Is this the end of this Beta ?

If u are playing 4.2 then there will be a half episode of mandarian island mismatch.
I got there with walk through wall cheat and my game always crashed whenever i enter any of the houses there and when u enter the house on the north east end of the island u will wrap into pallet. So just the waterfall is the end and now wait for the next beta for further gameplay.

Back