• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Master Quest (Name subject to change)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2015
Intro-
This will be a RPG Maker XP production with the main emphasis on a hybrid between the Anime and the Pokemon Movies. I don't mean every second theres a Team Rocket battle lol. I mean just some of the events too and from each town with the significant Team rocket events included, I.e (from the movies). Will contain Elite Four AND the league tournaments from the Anime! but hopefully if possible the Same scale as in the anime not just 16 competitors lol.
Map-
Will contain Jhoto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh at this stage.
It will follow the same method as the Pokemon series as moving on to the next region will require you to start only with Pikachu (from what i've researched it's possible). Then being able to bring the Pokemon from the previous regions following the trade LV rules. (is also possible).
LV/XP-
Still undecided about this as there are a few methods we can go around this. But because of the Various League Championships the MAX LV will be higher than 100 as the game progressively continues following the IDEA from Pokemon Zeta/Omicron
Features-
Jhoto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh regions
Pokemon Contests and Pokemon League Tournaments after 8 Badges before Elite Four
Catching Legendaries After completing the episodes from the Movies (will have to return to the places from the movies).
Gen V system (not sure about MEGA evolutions yet).
Pikachuuuuuu! that's right! you start with Pikachu!
More things to be included later based on what you as the fans want.
Progress-
Just started BUT I don't have UNI until March so will work on this everyday!
Map 12% (will do about 5% everyday) or more depending how fast it takes
Everything else 0% (will try to do 5% as well)
will get a team together first.
Credits-
Pokemon Essentials V15.1 By MARUNO
RPG Maker XP (guess this is included too)

Back