• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Foxtrot frowned at Jev, "Why would I insult their mothers or their mates? Would it not be more effective to claim that their intelligence is not up to par with those that have a more vastly active nerve system in their frontal lobes?"

Foxtrot rubbed his chin, "Although, it is highly possible that these dragons have so few brain cells and less activity within their craniums that they cannot comprehend the meanings behind my dialogue. I will need one of their own then to speak to them at their reduced activity level." Foxtrot turned to Jev, "Jev, would you kindly assist in transmitting my message to these reptilian beings and so allow myself the pleasure of gauging their strength?"

Echo meanwhile was staring at Shadoan with frightened eyes. She looked down at the gloves that covered her claws and back up at her opponent. She slowly formed a fist, squeezed her eyes shut, and thrust her fist forward which hit Shadoan's knee with a soft tap.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia was almost ecstatic when Shadoan handed her her purse back, immediately beginning to brush it off and attempt to clean it or at least make it more visually presentable. Shadoan then made a comment about her being difficult to carry and Julia stopped what she was doing. ...That isn't usually what a boy would say to a girl, is it? She supposed she couldn't expect strangers to be courteous. She decidedly let it go without comment. The boy then announced that he was leaving to go... do... something..?

"O-kay..."

She was still very confused. Perhaps she should just go? She didn't seem to be a prisoner or anything. Julia moved to stand when Kiba mentioned being healed enough to leave, doing so with relative ease. It was then that Kiba mentioned a group and members and what now? She had no idea what he was going on about.

"..."

He then proceeded to ask her another question.

"Um.../where am I/?"

She was more persistent in getting an answer to that question this time. It was kind of important.

"What group..? And--"

A hint of frustration was in her voice. She then abruptly calmed down though.

"I was just exploring, searching for a photo album."

She proceeded to gesture to her purse, in which the album was contained.

"I'll get an entire badge for it."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Deep green and light blue eyes blinked once more, and seemed more concerned for her. Such bold moves for a badge... He noticed her tensing and sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong, or making you upset in any way..." He glanced over and nearly jumped, not realizing Spirit was right over his shoulder. He shook the panic off and relaxed, turning back to Julia. "Well, we found you collapsed in a forest, and we carried you to Gaia's Heart; which is a huge place with floating rocks and islands, filled with dragons and birds. Jack, the other boy in our group, is there now, training by fighting dragons. Anyways, we took you across Gaia's Heart and now we're at the vendors, specifically the infirmary. You were pretty hurt... Are you okay now...?" His odd eyes were still flooded with concern, which he tried not to make look too obvious.

He began to pet Flare over the head, wondering why she went at such risk for that photo album. "So you're another trainer after the wish prize, right...?" He sat upright, stretching a bit. "Those other two are trying to get the wish too... Not me though. I came here to adventure, learn new things, and make friends... So far, Jack and Shadoan are the only two, other than my Pokemon friends here..." he looked back at her. "I hope it isn't too much for me to ask, and you don't have to answer, but... What do you want to wish for if you win?" He realized that he had never asked the other two that same question, and decided he might as well next time he sees them, if he remembers to. He then reached in a different pocket, pulling out light blue berries and holding that hand out toward Julia. "Here, these are Rawst Berries... Pokemon eat them to heal burns, but if you squeeze the juice onto the burns they'll heal faster."

Years
Shadoan gave a short disappointed look as he then threw a quick jab an Echo. Another jab, followed by a fury of punches, echo steps back to avoid, pushing her out of the ring. Shadoan chuckles as he invites her to come back towards the ring and to try again. "I said to give me all you got, not what you had... If you can't punch me properly, then you'll never find yourself a mate, let alone defend him or her. Come on!"

Back at the doctors tent, Avaith looked into Mello's glowing eyes for warmth as he gavve her a quick kiss on her nose and lifted her once more onto his back. "Let's go check on Shadoan. If I know anything, he's probably sparring with Echo... It ought to be interesting." The two mates made their way outside and walked over towards the human and pokemon attempting to fight one another. "COME ON ECHO! KNOCK HIS BLOCK OFF!!!" Avaith was trying to help Echo along and build her confidence.

Jev sighed as he tried to think and put Foxtrot's words together, figure out how each word was defined. When he figured out more or less, he got up and called out tot he next passing dragon. "HEY! YOU THERE, FILTHY DRAGON! YEAH YOU! THIS GUY SAYS YOUR SO STUPID, YOU CAN'T SEE WHERE YOUR GOING AT NIGHT. HE THINKS YOUR A FILTHY BLIND DRAGON!!!" Sure enough, another Dragon came down looking for his insulter, a vibrava.​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
"Alright, get ready Fox!" The sableye got into battle position as the Vibrava let loose a Supersonic that Foxtrot was able to dodge. With Foxtrot occupied from the dodge the Vibrava threw some sand at his gem stone eyes, which didn't affect him the slightest. "Fox, hit it with a Night Shade!" A shadowy image of Foxtrot burst from the ground and slashed at the Vibrava.

The Vibrava had a different approach this time and instead quickly flew around Foxtrot and whipped up sand as it used Sand Tomb. "Fox, stay strong and use another Night Shade!" Again, the Vibrava was hit with the attack but suddenly let out another Supersonic that hit Foxtrot dead on. The Sableye groaned and staggered inside the Sand Tomb. Suddenly the Vibrava let out a jet of DragonBreath that hit into Foxtrot and threw him out of the Sand Tomb.

"Foxtrot hit it with another Night Shade!" Foxtrot made another illusion that instead hit him as he continued to stagger about. The Vibrava let out a cry and moved in to attack with another DragonBreath. "Quick! Detect!" Foxtrot luckily listened and formed a green shield that deflected the attack. The Sableye shook his head as the Supersonic wore off. "Alright hit it with a Shadow Claw!"

Foxtrot let out a cry as he leaped up and slashed at the Vibrava. The Vibrava immediately countered with a DragonBreath that slammed Foxtrot into the ground. Foxtrot groaned as he staggered up and the Vibrava was readying another DragonBreath. "Detect again!" Foxtrot once again successfully protected himself but he looked pretty beat up.

"Alright hit it with as many Night Shades as possible!" Foxtrot went all out as he sprang up many illusions and had all of the slashing frantically at the Vibrava. The dragon cried out as it was hit more and more before it cried out and fell down onto the ground. "Take that you under educated piece of raw muscle!" Foxtrot shouted.

"Good job Fox. These dragons are pretty powerful so I'll need to switch you all up. Return Foxtrot."

Jack opened up another pokeball and let out Charlie. The Kadabra stretched. "Alright, ready for some training?" The Kadabra nodded, looked around and instantly grabbed a lone Salamance and used his Confusion to slam him into the island. Charlie chuckled, "This is going to be fun."

Echo got back into the circle and sighed. She suddenly heard Avaith to the side and weakly smiled. She took in a deep breath and let out a series of punches. Shadoan wanted her to do her best so she would oblige. She added in a leg sweep as well for good measure.

Dawn

Years
Julia - Vendor's Infirmary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia met Kiba's gaze, mild frustration on her expression. "Want to see me juggle live grenades? It only costs one badge piece!~" When Kiba finally spoke up her gaze softened a bit. She didn't completely understand what had prompted that apology. Was she doing something she wasn't aware of? Did she look more annoyed than she actually was? Or were there other reasons not involving her..? Regardless, the male then proceeded to go on and explain where they had found her and where they'd taken her. How long had he been carrying her? Awkward... She decidedly didn't comment on that either.

"Oh... yeah."

Kiba then went on to talk about the reward, and how he didn't need one and was looking for adventure. Julia took a moment to think about it. Why would someone come here for adventure? She supposed after thinking about it that it wasn't too far of a stretch, but could she do it? She had left her best friends behind to come here with the intent of coming back with a prize for them all to reap the benefits of. No... she didn't think she could enjoy being here for adventure alone. She didn't actually like the feeling of being alone, and her pokemon were no cure. He had asked her about her wish. Well that was certainly a topic to bring up.

"...It's complicated... I want to wish for... eternal friendship."

She was honest, but one didn't need to observe the look on her face that suggested her mind was off in a distant world to think to question what she meant by that. Taking the berries she looked them over for several moments before very reluctantly crushing them in her hand, allowing the juice to drip onto her skin. It might seem apparent that she was a bit big on cleanliness.

"Thanks..."

A half-hearted smile graced her face as she said this.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Kiba blinked slowly and reached up, brushing jet black hair over to the right side of his face. It partially covered his ice blue eye, but not enough to cover the glow of the color. His other (left) emerald eye remained uncovered, and he rested his hands on his knees, legs crossed under him. He was wearing a loose white T-shirt with faint blue-purple markings all over it, and a generic 'winged sword' on the front. He also wore black cargo shorts, long enough to just cover his knees. His jet black hair came to a ponytail in the back with a white band, reaching down to his his mid-upper back. He watched quietly and listened to her intently. She wishes for... Eternal friendship? That did give him some thoughts.

After a bit of thinking, he finally spoke up, oblivious to Spirit now floating circles over his head. "I suppose that's what I came here for as well... My pokemon friends are great friends, just lack the ability to have a full conversation, you know?" He pondered that thought, Well, besides Ki... I can speak to him and he can speak to me... "I came here in search of human friends too... Considering my life, I've been pretty much alone the entire time... Not that I'll bore you with the details of it... I don't think anyone really cares about my background..." He shook his head slightly. "People would find me strange... Well, more than they already do anyways. If it's any consolation, I could be your friend too... If you want..." He noticed the expression on her face as she squeezed the berry juices into the wounds. He then stood and spoke, "Prefer being clean too? I'm the same... But when you need to heal, it's always a necessity. By the way, if your pokemon are hurt, I can heal them too."

He walked over to the sink in the room, wadded up some paper towels and dampened them in the sink water. He walked over to Julia and handed them to her. "The juices have made their way inside the wounds, so you can clean it now. I can tell it's bothering you." he sat back down in the chair, and glanced at the bed she had practically fallen out of. "You can still join our group if you want, it would be pleasant to have a girl in the group..." After saying that, he felt has face warm slightly. That sounded... Very awkward... "Sorry..." he apologized quietly to her. "A-Anyways... You should lay down and relax for a bit... I don't think we're leaving quite yet. Plus you still look wary and exhausted."

Spirit had stopped spinning and watched Julia, curiously.

Mello sat beside Aviath and also cheered for Echo. C'mon Echo, you've got this!! Show him pain! She giggled a bit and leaned her head against her mate's shoulder.

Flare sighed quietly, and simply decided to lie down on the floor. Kibasan is being strange... I've never seen him talk that much before... He's usually almost silent.

Years
Shadoan gave a grin as she let the furry of punches fly. He jumped her leg sweep, and held it down with an arm as he tried to kick her out of the ring. She swayed back to avoid. "Alright, now your trying, come on! Keep it up!" He throws a few more fists in an attempt o knock off Echo. Avaith Kept cheering her on from the sidelines with his mate as they watch the two fight.

Jev looked at Charlie and then backd to Jack. "I thought he wasn't suppose to battle for.....nevermind..." Jev looked back to Charlie and at another dragon flying over head. "Insult the thing to get its attention." Jev instructed Charlie.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie ignored Jev and let out another Confusion, however this time the Salamence let out a powerful DragonBreath that engulfed the Kadabra. Charlie cried out and staggered back, ready for Jack's next order... only to receive none. The Kadabra looked back at Jack, shocked, before the dragon swooped down and bit him with a powerful Crunch. Charlie cried out as he struck back with another Confusion that only caused the Salamence to bite down harder.

Charlie groaned as his body became numb and the Salamence dropped him with a thud and flew back up. Jack slowly walked over to the barely conscious psychic and knelt before him. "Charlie, you are not the most powerful pokemon in existence. There are always going to be those that are more powerful. Just because someone beats you in a fight doesn't mean that you're weak. It means you have to get better. I couldn't show you this lesson before because you were too powerful back in Kanto. Not every pokemon will be defeated by you. You will lose, and I know that it has been a long time since you lost but it happens. I saw in your eyes when we spoke last time that you still didn't believe that I would turn you out. What you felt right now is what would happen in the wild if you were turned out. You wouldn't have someone walk to you with a potion and be healed, you would die."

Jack let that sink in, "Charlie, this will be your only battle this entire week because I want to get back to the basics. We need to learn to trust each other once again and if you're a lose cannon then that makes our trust that much more difficult. You saw how easily that Salamence took you down because you are too invested in your pride. You need to suck it up and not be a jerk to anyone anymore. I saw what you did to Bravo and I won't have that attitude anymore. I know it's tragic what happened but it's done and over, so put it behind you. You let anger and your pride blind you in battle, it always has and now it's affecting your performance. It's affected your life too much. I needed to show you this at point blank range and I want to know right now if you want to work with not just me but with the others as well and put your past behind you. Now, do you want to get rid of your weakness?"

Jack held out his hand. Charlie spent a few seconds looking at the hand before he grasped it and Jack pulled him up. "Alright, first don't ignore Jev. He's right here, so talk to him, and no insults either. You need to make friends that can help you with not only training but also give you a fresh perspective on battling."

Jack stepped back as Charlie turned to Jev and looked rather uncomfortable as he squirmed on the spot.

Echo was starting to get in her battle spirit as she picked up speed and sent punch after punch against Shadoan, making sure to dodge the punches although there was one or two that managed to hit her. She even jumped up to kick him in his stomach before she continued to punch as fast as she could.

Dawn

Years

Julia nodded her head quietly at the comment about pokemon not being able to speak. Pokemon really weren't sufficient social interaction, at least for most people. How could one suffice without the ability to ever have a simple conversation? It was beyond her anyway. She had decided to man up in coming here and leaving her friends behind though. She really hadn't expected to make friends here. ...New friends, perhaps? No. She couldn't replace her old friends. The very thought offended her. It was against the very reason she was there. Julia met Kiba's comment about nobody carrying for his background with a silent stare, her expression unsure. Was he trying to get her to as? She couldn't tell, but it was rather early for life stories. She would allow him to press if he honestly wanted to jump into that. She also questioned whether Kiba was actually as concerned with cleansliness as he claimed. He seemed so okay with what he was asking her to do. She supposed perhaps he was only concerned when it was him getting dirty. Or maybe he was just trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah, I just don't want to be...sticky."

When she said the word sticky her tone became somewhat deadpan for a moment. Meanwhile she thought about Kiba's offers of friendship, accepting the wet rag when offered to wipe off the juices. It was then that Kiba made the comment about how it would've been nice to have a girl in the group, quickly apoligizing. What he obviously didn't expect was for Julia to merely stop for a mere moment before... smiling. His comment had amused rather than offended. Had he apologized for acknowledging the fact that she was a girl? She didn't wear a short skirt to be ironic! She was by no means some sort of feminazi type. Regardless, Julia felt she was starting to understand Kiba more. She was beginning to form expectations now. Meeting his eyes any ice she had had between them seemed to melt. When Julia next spoke a bit of enthusiasm could be heard in her voice.

"You don't need to apologize. I get you. Besides, I'd be kind of put off if you /didn't/ notice!.. or pretended not to..."

She paused briefly.

"I guess I wouldn't mind some company... but what about the prize? Only one of us can win it."

The prize meant the world to her, though she hadn't revealed the exact reasons beyond a vague statement of wanting eternal friendship. When one thought about it, what did that even mean?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Kiba watched as she accepted his offering and cleaned the juices off of her leg. It Kiba a minute or two to realize; it was probably very impolite to be staring at her legs like that. Feeling embarrassed, he looked away for a moment to recollect his thoughts and keep his skin from turning pink. He hadn't really felt like that before, so it was fairly confusing for him. Once he was able to recompose himself, he began to speak. "I'm sorry I don't have any potions or burn heals... I've been using herbs and berries because they're free, and they grow back, so they're an unlimited source of healing..." Green and blue eyes met hers as she spoke. "I was apologizing earlier because I felt like I might have caused an awkward moment by saying it..." He then thought to himself, And then adding another awkward moment immediately after... Maybe I need to be alone sometime, because I'm acting strange, even for me... Her next speech lifted his head back to look at her.

"you'll join us...?" The fact that she was smiling threw him off, more than anyone would know, but what shocked him even more was the fact that he was smiling as well. "That's wonderf- ... Um, good... That's good..." He wasn't very good at hiding the fact that Julia joining the team excited him. He didn't want to seem like some creepy person by sounding so over-enthusiastic, though he probably failed at preventing that. I wonder what she even thinks of me... When the prize was brought up, he shrugged. "Well, I'm not after the wish, so my purpose in the group is really just to help everyone." He couldn't hold in a smile as he went on, "Besides, my wish would have been for new friends... Which, meeting you actually makes that come true..." He smiled quietly before averting his gaze to the outside. "As for them, I'm not sure. Maybe you all could battle each other for the wish, at the end of the adventure of course. You'd have to discuss it with them. I won't stand in your way though." He smiled still, which confused him, because he rarely ever smiled before now. He sighed a little to himself and looked onward in silence. Eternal friendship... That sounds like something nice... I wonder what she meant by it though...

Spirit, bored now with Julia, fluttered outside and made her way to the fight. She watched Sneasel beating up on the human and cheered. Yeah, kick his ass!!

Last edited:
Years
Shadoan had his arms bent as Echo finally let it loose and fought back. Sooner or later, she bops one into his head and he falls back out of the ring. A moment of silence before Shadoan holds up a hand with a thumbs up. "AWESOME! I knew you could do it!" Shadoan sat up with a big grin, panting as he sat up to face the shy pokemon. "Now that's how you spar...." He got up and re-entered the ring with a warm smile but with eyes of determination. "One more round, decide the winner. Ready?" No longer holding back, Shadoan let his fists fly and sped up his footwork. Taking whatever opening he could find in Echo's defense and using it to his advantage.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis

Echo panted as Shadoan got back into the ring. She quickly put up her fists as he began to rain blows upon her. She managed to block some of the punches but some managed to hit her arms and chest. She fought back with her own punches, often having her fist hit into his directly but she continued on none the less as sweat began to cover her body. She just swung with all she had but timed one of her punches wrong and ended up having Shadoan hit her right in the face. She fell out of the sparring area and panted on the ground for a bit before she looked up with a smile on her face.

Charlie just looked at the ground and kicked a rock, "So, did I ever tell you about the time a bug killed my sister so I made sure to decapitate every single one I came across?" He said to Jev.

Years
Jev chuckled and waved his arm. "A hive of beedrill came into our forest during an evening while my family was trying to feed off the sap in the woods. We had a large fight over the food supply that was secreting and began to squabble to the point where their queen began to feed off the same tree my father was trying to eat. She poisoned him repeatedly until he fell dead... We spent the entire night ripping off their heads one by one until we had a pile of dead insects and set them aflame. We used their heads as ornaments to keep those other poison-puss filled bugs out of our home." Jev looked above for another dragon and spotted one. Getting up, he walked to the center of the field and looked back at Charlie with a smug look. "Say what you want, the only thing that scares me is Shadoan's fury... Now are you wanting to fight a dragon or not?"

Shadoan walked over and helped her up, bopping her fist as he did. "That was awesome!" Avaith smiled and cheered her on a bit more. "Awesome work! You'll get him some day! Took me weeks before I could wrestle him to the ground!" Shadoan reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue pokeblock and gave it to her. "For a job well done! Oh, you can keep the gloves." He walks over to his bag and reaches into it. "I have spares." He straps his rucksack back on before going over his information he purchased. As Avaith smiled, he leaned over to Mello slightly with a grin. "Think she'll open up a little more?"​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie frowned, "I didn't expect to hear that." He looked down at the ground, "Are... there others like me? Others whose whole families and friends were killed?" He murmured to himself. What if there were others? Did that mean others knew his pain? That there were actually some people he could talk to and be able to relate his pain to them? Charlie was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jev's question.

Echo looked down at the pokeblock with wonder. She looked up and sprinted up to Mello and Avaith. "Did you see me!? That was so much fun!"

Echo giggled and then looked down at the pokeblock, "Um, Avaith, what do I do with this?" She looked at Avaith with an embarrassed smile.

Dawn

Years
(Apologies. I had to rewrite my post twice due to my phone being a jerk when I went to hit submit.)

Julia just sort of watched Kiba as he unnecessarily explained several things she hadn't intended to ask about. Huh... That was strange. She wondered why he had done that, but to her it didn't seem worth making an emotional investment in finding out. Therefore, she passed the thought from her mind. She did however catch the awkwardness in Kiba's voice. Was he still on about his comment? She shook her head and took a deep breath, pulling out the red photo album and lightly shaking it in his general direction as she spoke next.

"Seriously... The only thing awkward to me is the apology."

She then placed her hands on her hips, still holding the red album.

"Now. I've gotta turn in this binder and collect my reward. I should probably pick up another job.... They can be really rewarding."

Her eyes shown a bit as her thoughts drifted to the nice shiny badge she was going to get in return for her struggles. And hey! Maybe whomever had given her the mission would really appreciate having their album back. She lifted the album and almost moved to open it, perhaps see what was inside. Yet, at the last moment her conscience stepped in. It was someone's personal property! On the other hand, it wasn't a diary. It was a photo album. Photos were meant to be remembered. What was such a big deal about that? She opened the album and flipped through it very briefly as she next spoke.

"...I feel well enough... Want to come with me..?"

Her eyes went to Kiba, finally. She had a neutral questioning look on her face.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Kiba watched quietly as she spoke, sighing as she pointed out specifically that his apologizing was what made it awkward. "Oh... Sor--" He cut himself off, as he was about to apologize for apologizing. Sighing, he buried his head in his hands, closing his colorful eyes and letting his mind focus. Come on... What has gotten into me?? I used to be precise, always focused and now... My mind has turned itself into a Tangela and knotted itself up... He rested there, head in hands silently, until her voice made him lift his head once more. It was an offering to go with her, probably to turn in her mission, or to go meet up with the oth-- The others! He stood quietly and walked over, reaching a hand down to her, offering to help her stand. She looked like she might have a slight limp or minor trouble walking, so he wanted to be sure she was okay.

He glanced outside for a moment, then to her. His green and blue eyes seemed to be glowing, making even his ice blue eye seem visible beneath the jet black hair that was swept over the right side of his face. "So, will you be coming with us? I think they're almost done with a mission too, so you all could turn in your missions at the same place, or maybe if there's a place here you could turn yours in early... Though that's up to you." Despite the irrelevant conversation, his eyes still showed concern. The burns seemed pretty bad, and that's coming from someone who trains with a massive and powerful Arcanine. He was almost used to burns now, though they still stung quite a lot. It was a good thing he had all of those berries with him. "I have lots more Rawst Berries, so if your burns start to hurt again I can give you more berries... Think you can walk alright?"

Mello nodded to Aviath, and smiled at Echo. Congratulations Echo! That looked amazing!

Flare had been watching the battle silently, but simply nodded to Echo in congratulation.

Spirit had fluttered up to Echo and smiled. You looked powerful! Kibasan used to train me like that, although he didn't use gloves or anything like that. He said he needed the training as much as we did. Of course, that was before I died...

Years
"Its a Poke'Block, you eat it. Its like a candy for pokemon. Shadoan only gives them to us when we work hard and you fought well, so you earned it." Avaith then sits back and brushing against Mello as the two watch Echo look at the sweet treat in wonder. When Avaith heard Spirit on when "she died" He glanced at the ghost pokemon with a question roaming his mind. (How did she die? Is there something more to Kiba?) He glanced at Mello and back to spirit, he decided he would wait until the evening when he and Mello were alone so he could try to get some answers from her or Flare.

As Shadoan was cross-referencing the information he purchased, a lot of it didn't make sense.

The E&S league is an underground league with more than over 500 trainers joining yearly. There is never a year that goes by where trainers may resort to killing one another for badge components since they themselves are having issues to survive. Police, military groups and soldiers of fortune invade Lethia time to time to try and take the law into their own hands.

Rumor goes about that the military are looking for the Leviathans Bastion in order to setup base camp and end the battle royale permanently. Any way possible

Lethia is full of plants and specimens that don't even exist in the other regions like the Silver Root or Jumbi Bark. Materials that fascinate scientist's to at least risk a military escort into Lethia and study these materials in order to produce new items.

Looking over the information, Shadoan could do nothing but bury his face into his hands. "The first bit of information makes sense, but if they wanted to end the tournament, they should have succeeded by now. Even with military tech, they should be able to survive years here in Lethia, even in winter... The third bit doesn't make much sense, if they came here because of the materials, shouldn't they have found uses for it back home? Such as more powerful repels or more durable clothing?... If so, this island should have been harvested of all its natural resources.... And the second bit, Leviathans Bastion..... What is that?.... More importantly, where is it?" He starts to scratch his head as he gets up and looks towards the lake. ".... Lets finish this pokemon job, get paid and take on the photography job.... Ill go over the info with the guys when we get back to Gaia's Heart." Taking a fishing rod out of his bag, he calls forth Ulla from her pokeball. He sits at the water's edge and cast's his line out into the water, waiting patiently until he snags a pokemon! a Mudkip had bitten into his line as Shadoan pulled it to the surface. A battle insued as Ulla came diving towards Mudkip. The small pokemon dodged it and fired a water gun.

"Ice Beam Ulla!" Ulla obeyed and froze the mudkips water gun before the ice shards could hit her. Mudkip followed up on its actions with mud sport as Ulla dived in and slammed herself against the mudkip. "NOW, USE BLIZZARD!" Ulla once more opened her beak and froze the mudkip once more. Taking out one of the unregistered pokeballs, he tossed it as it captured the little mudkip. The ball rolled back and forth with the red light still lit.

6 - 5 - 3 - 4 - 4 (Avg: 4.4)
Capture Successful!

The red light fades as Shadoan walks over and picks up the pokeball. He stores it away into his bag and smiles at Ulla "Job complete....well, my end is, We'll help Jack turn his end when we get to him again..."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie sighed and slumped down as he looked at Jev, "So, you're whole family is dead as well I take it? I suppose I am not special. I thought-" Charlie quickly shook his head, "Never mind, forget I said anything." Jack just leaned against a tree, watching Charlie interact. At least his recent defeat had just let him talk to Jev, that had to be a sign of progress. Didn't it?

Echo looked down at the block, "Pokeblock?" She bit into it and quickly pushed the rest of it in her mouth, giggling as she tasted something she had never had before. Soon, the pokeblock was gone and Echo licked her lips, trying to still taste the rest the remains of the pokeblock, "Avaith, what's candy?" she asked.

Just then Echo heard another voice she turned and stopped dead in her tracks. A Misdreavus was floating around and Echo just stared at the ghost for a few seconds, before she quickly turned away, a slight blush forming on her face. She took in a deep breath to calm herself and turned back, "Um, hi there. I'm Echo." Even then she couldn't help feel her cheeks blush a bit.

Years
Jev chuckled and glanced over at Charlie. "Nothing is perfect, if it were, I'd stop living all together." He sat up and began stretching. "Avaith lost his mother and father to a pack of Houndooms, Light was brutally attacked by Spearow thus forcing him to leave home in disgrace and the only family I have left are just a brother and sister. Sis found a mate and he's watching over her while my younger brother is leading the rest of our swarm." Jev grins widely with both hands behind his head. "The world is built on imperfection so that living beings can have a reason to be better. Its the same imperfections that make life worth living... For example, although you have all this incredible mind power, your physical body is still weak and left open for an attack. That's solvable through physical activity and it doesn't hurt to at least help out or take up a hobby that includes exercise. As for me, I'm not as smart as the rest of my team, heck your probably smarter than I could ever be, but it doesn't mean I can't learn.... HEY JACK!!! CAN I FIGHT A DRAGON NOW?!" Jev was pointing at a dragon as he was calling out to him, getting into a defensive stance. "I may be a knuckle-headed, short tempered cockroach, but I know how to keep living my life... HEY! YOU UP THERE!!! UGLY THING WITH THE HORNS!!!"

Avaith looked at Echo a tad shocked."You never ate candy before?...." He sat there a tad dumbfounded, he had always though Jack would have at least fed her a pokeblock before or something sweet. "Candy is a very sweet food you can pack around with you... Like a berry...." He glances at Echo with an curious stare. "Hard to believe she's never eaten a pokeblock."​

Back