• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Would be so much easier if you could catch them when they've fainted. If you can catch them if they're asleep, surely you can catch them if they've fainted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

In game I use whatever Pokemon I want. I don't care where they are on the tier list.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess that means you never use Charizard either, or any other pokémon with a x4 rock weakness.
Or any pokémon with a x4 weakness.

I can compensate with other pokes, so don't really care about weaknesses.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

me neither, so sometimes when i'm not being careful when building my team i have a big gaping hole or simple a type that i do not have any sort of advantage over. once i had a team (i think it was my platinum) that had no advantage over magnezone at all other than empoleon which is weak against it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

In game I use whatever Pokemon I want. I don't care where they are on the tier list.

Exactly what I do..sometimes I'll trade a pokemon from another region just for fun..like Stunky in my HeartGold!

@Derozio: I'm a One Piece fan as well :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did that on my White when I brought a PIkachu over (rather brought Pikachu over to Black 2 to breed and then bring to White to use in a challenge). And this reminds me that one day I really want to use Butterfree for more than just a little bit. Like when I used Beedrill on Silver. Used it through all sixteen gyms and everything. ♥

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I did that on my White when I brought a PIkachu over (rather brought Pikachu over to Black 2 to breed and then bring to White to use in a challenge). And this reminds me that one day I really want to use Butterfree for more than just a little bit. Like when I used Beedrill on Silver. Used it through all sixteen gyms and everything. ♥

:0 I plan to do something similar but I'll be using Ariados~

lol my team right now in HeartGold is Pichu and Stunky; gonna catch a spinarak, a koffing, and get Bill's eevee (for Flareon) later on. I think I had another planned Pokemon but I forgot. dat ground weakness

However that's been postponed for a bit while I play Fire Emblem: Awakening

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooooh nice. I started a game on a Heart Gold Rom and have it so all 600+ pokemon I can find randomly in a wild. randomly building a team that way, though despite that my team is Quilava, Phanpy, and Furret. So all it's done for me is allow to get Sentret during nighttime and Phanpy before I could in get. Whoops.

lool Ground Weakness. I think I had that same weakness as well. BUT YOU CAN MANAGE. Get a Water or Flying type (or even better a Water/Flying type).

I need to finish my challenge on Crystal. But everything Pokemon gamewise has been shoved aside a little for something else.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Oh that's cool. Is it a special rom hack or something? Yea I'm thinking of getting a Bellossom to mitigate some of the ground weaknesses.

Why would you stop pokemon stuff? :0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's just a regular ROM hack (well... that's been patched so I can play Heart Gold without is crashing *too* often. It still does though so I need to remember to save frequently) and the 'all pokemon in wild' cheat haha. Also Bellossom is amazing I approve of this.

I roleplay on a site called Dreamwidth and I'm planning on apping a character into two roleplays there. I have a week before my reserve (five days for one actually) ends and I want to get them in before then.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Ah didn't know you roleplayed! That's neat-o

Hmm, I could have sworn I had a HG rom that didn't crash...dunno where it went but anyways yea, Bellossom! It'll have to wait while I play Fire Emblem though!

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
I remember, when my brother played this and a mod was on, it went like this
Bro 1
Mod 0
Bro 1
Mod 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back