• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Oshawott, 'cause you have Samurott in your signature, and Oshawott can fit into your signature anyway.

Years
Your name starts with S, and he's the middle one in your avatar.

495.gif

Your partner is Snivy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hikari ひかり means 'light' in Japanese, and light is similar to Psychic-types due to it being the opposite of Dark-types, so you would be a Gardevoir.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Then you'd be Psyduck, considering your typo on Gardevoir and how Psyduck would get puzzled all the time...that would be linked.

Years
Your signature has Muk in it, and I think you remind me of his 5th Gen counterpart.

569.gif

Your partner shall be Garbodor.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
You'd be an Oshawott. Nah! It's waaay too cliche, at least here. Elgyem. 'Cause it hits Poison-types hard and you said that it's cute.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Politoed due to your themes (and no i don't care if Politoed is a Toad and not a frog. Close enough.).

Back