• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

games for macs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2007
Hi i have a mac and i was wondering if there are any games here for macs because im getting bored and untill christmas i have nothing to do. so could someone respond i have a power mac G4 so i can play great games like world of warcraft but im looking for pokemon games could a mod or anyone respond? Thanks

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hum, I don't think there is any rpg maker for mac. there is a sphere adaptation to mac but no games released for sphere yet. this should be on the help or request thread by the way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2007
sry

opps my bad i just thought that if anyone was making a mac game they would pas throught this thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2007
could you tell me

sry for double postin but could you tell me where i can get that shere adapter (like a website) and i can get it for free plz.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2007
any other mac things you can think of any future mac game makers

any future game makers of any sort.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
If you don't have a game maker and don't know how to use one, why have you created a thread for a 'new game' of yours?
If all you have is a story, you should have just posted in the Storyline sticky thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back