• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
My Adamant Mudkip has Pokerus, has been fed Proteins, and is holding a Macho Brace - I want to EV train it in Attack: how many Patrats/Lillipups do I have to fight?

Last edited:

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Has the Mudkip defeated any other Pokémon or been in battle before? How many proteins has it been fed? How much EVs do you want it to end up with?

I just hatched it~
Gah, I'm not very good with EV training - I just want it to get the highest attack it can; I also want to EV it in HP, if that's wise? ;A;
I fed it around six proteins, I think.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Poketransfer Need help plz

Hi guys, im having issues with Poketranfer, im using pokemon black(eur) and pokemon soulsilver(usa) i was going to transfer my three legendary dogs and celebi to my pokemon black but this message showed up "no compatible game card is inserted". Why cant it let me transfer my pokemon?

Years
Hi guys, im having issues with Poketranfer, im using pokemon black(eur) and pokemon soulsilver(usa) i was going to transfer my three legendary dogs and celebi to my pokemon black but this message showed up "no compatible game card is inserted". Why cant it let me transfer my pokemon?

I think you might be using a DSi/DSi XL/3DS, which is unfortunately region locked.

If you are using a DS or DS Lite, there will be no issues.

So yeah, it might be region locking that's preventing you from using the Poke Transfer.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
I think you might be using a DSi/DSi XL/3DS, which is unfortunately region locked.

If you are using a DS or DS Lite, there will be no issues.

So yeah, it might be region locking that's preventing you from using the Poke Transfer.
i am using DS lite. can u trade from usa region cartridge to eur region?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I just hatched it~
Gah, I'm not very good with EV training - I just want it to get the highest attack it can; I also want to EV it in HP, if that's wise? ;A;
I fed it around six proteins, I think.

You could just give it a EXP SHARE and go fight a lot of pokemon that give you 2 attack EVs, and ones that give you HP EVs. Thats what I do, but sometimes its hard to tell when you've maxed out one of their stats.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Team Plasma attacks Nacrene Museum

After defeating Lenora at the Nacrene Gym, Team Plasma will attack the museum in Nacrene City and steal a bone from the Dragon fossil, which looks like the skull of Dragonite. My question is, why the hack they intended to do it? Anything related with the awakening/summoning of Zeckrom/Reshiram by N? But if so, that will be stupid/unnecessary because all they needed it's the Dark/Light Stone, to awaken Reshi/Zeck...
It's because they knew that one of the artifacts in the museum would be the key (Light and Dark Stone are in the museum), and they thought that artifact was the skull?
Any thoughts or theories on this?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
After defeating Lenora at the Nacrene Gym, Team Plasma will attack the museum in Nacrene City and steal a bone from the Dragon fossil, which looks like the skull of Dragonite. My question is, why the hack they intended to do it? Anything related with the awakening/summoning of Zeckrom/Reshiram by N? But if so, that will be stupid/unnecessary because all they needed it's the Dark/Light Stone, to awaken Reshi/Zeck...
It's because they knew that one of the artifacts in the museum would be the key (Light and Dark Stone are in the museum), and they thought that artifact was the skull?

The skull isn't explicitly stated to be Dragonite's skull in the game. Apparently, Team Plasma stole the skull because they thought it had to do with Reshiram or Zekrom, when in fact, it didn't, because they took the wrong item.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Can I just say if you're interested in the origin of the skull, feel free to make a new discussion thread on it, since it's an interesting topic. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
If multiple Pokemon enter a battle, is it only the one who completes the finishing blow who earns the EV points, or do they all gain EV's?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012

Can I just say if you're interested in the origin of the skull, feel free to make a new discussion thread on it, since it's an interesting topic. :)

Don't have enough posts to do it XD (minimum 15)... So if I get, the logic behind the Nacrene Museum heist, was that Team Plasma knew one of the items in the Museum served to sumon Reshiram/Zeckrom. But instead of taking the Light/Dark Stone they took the Dragon Skull?

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
Years
Global Link Dream World help?

I've been having trouble with accessing the Global link, whenever I try to go to the dream world, or any page that isn't the home page, it just stays at the loading screen with the little orange-ish circle in the TV looking thing at 0%. I have the latest versions of Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player. And I've tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Anyone know how to remedy? Thanks a bunch...

TaurusFire

Collector
Years
sounds like maybe your internet browsers arent being allowed to store cookies, or temporary internet files needed for flash, it might be related to your antivirus or firewall.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've been having trouble with accessing the Global link, whenever I try to go to the dream world, or any page that isn't the home page, it just stays at the loading screen with the little orange-ish circle in the TV looking thing at 0%. I have the latest versions of Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player. And I've tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Anyone know how to remedy? Thanks a bunch...

Well firstly, merged with Quick Questions for any further help, but I've noticed that it tends to suck on browsers other than Chrome. Dunno why but it tends to not load properly - and I've never had any issues with it on Chrome, so you could try that perhaps too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back