• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you guys help me out with my W2 team?

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hey, people!

A few hours ago, I deleted my W2 save file. Done everything, caught everything, so I restarted. I've chosen Snivy (I chose Tepig before and I might get a Lapras or something earlier in game. So, I'm basically asking -

Can you help me with building a team around Snivy?

I've never been good with team building, I usually pick what looks cool or I beg my friends, but they no longer play Pokemon and instead play some Jagex poop ...

So, help? :3

No one? At least one of you guys should be able to help, right? I'm hopeless with teams. :(

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
To make a good team, you should have members of different types. You can't have more than 2 similar types, or else your team would have a disadvantage against other opponents - I'm sure you know this by now.

What I recommend would be Lucario/Scrafty for fighting-types, Darmanitan/Chandelure for fire-types, Krookodile/Excadrill for ground-types, for starters. Others such as Galvantula/Eelektross for electric-types, Crobat/Sigilyph for flying-types, Haxorus/Hydreigon for dragon-types and many others are also great choices.

It's rather what types you personally really want for a team that matters. I recommend the above based on experience/from what I've read, but it's best for you to try out what suits you the most. All the best on your replay of White 2. :)

Icy Burn

Years
Out of your little "explanation", I've chose (out of your selection, not for it all) -

Lucario
Darmanitan
Excaddril
Sigilyph
Serperior
Galavantula or Eeleektross ....

Icy Burn

Years
I've decided -

Serperior
Lucario
Azumarill (until I get Galavantula or Eelektross)
Krookodile
Sigilyph
Darmanitan

I haven't doubled up on types like my last game of W2, so ... Yay! :3

Last edited:
Back