• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Cool news i hope u will fix most of the bugs and finish the 2nd and 3rd islands in those days of work in this hack :)

Im curious about the pokegears interface will u change it in the future and make it look cooler?
And will the pokegear have any new expansions

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
guys just a question what starters can u get other than the ones prof elm gives you in the beginning?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
I'm not gonna lie... I saw this and started foaming at the mouth. This is by far the coolest hack I have seen here. No offense to other hackers. But Johto was hands down, my favorite. I am glad you guys have been working so hard on this. I am going to start playing it immediately

Years
Hello everyone! I would like to thank linkandzelda for making this amazing hack possible for us to play. The game runs smoothly but i have noticed a couple of bugs/glitches. I have been testing the game out and exploring every possible place that you could go to. I will be posting those glitches. Anything that i could help with just let me know! I want the final version to be perfect :)

Glitch/bug: Whenever you try to trade a Bellsprout for an Onix in Violet City, the screen goes black and the rom needs to be restarted.

Glitch/bug: When you face Zane at the gym in Azalea Town, the battle music's volume seems to be low and a bit of static occurs often while the music plays.

Glitch/bug: The first time you battle Axel at Azalea Town, the battle music's volume goes lower than the main game's one.

Glitch/bug: After capturing an Onix, the sprites of the pokemon in the pokedex are blurry. Also the sprites are a bit better but still mess up while using the pc. This might be a connection between the problem when trying to trade a Bellsprout for an Onix and the screen going black. When you trade a Poliwag for a Mareep, the trade is successful, except with the gameboy advance animation having green lines.

Glitch/bug: The third gym leader's sprites aren't visible. All you see is like a green wall instead of the leader.

Glitch/bug: When you pick Totodile as your starter, you get another Totodile from an old man in the dark cave near the Johto last gym leader. I am assuming that you suppose to get a Chikorita not a Totodile. Also getting Cyndaquil is fine since you get it from an old men at Route 34.

Glitch/bug: Whenever you use Rock Smash at the top part of Cianwood City, the rocks get smash but return at the same time as they do.

Note: Nevermind about the Chikorita part. An old man gave me one in The Tohjo Falls. I am assuming that's a typo? :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
I'm stuck on the SS Aqua. I found the young girl, but it didn't automatically warp me to her grandpa's room, she's gone. off the ship. and I'm stuck on it. Someone please help me!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Glitch/bug: When you pick Totodile as your starter, you get another Totodile from an old man in the dark cave near the Johto last gym leader. I am assuming that you suppose to get a Chikorita not a Totodile. Also getting Cyndaquil is fine since you get it from an old men at Route 34.
You get all starters in the same order from the same NPCs without any care to which starter you chose =D

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
I really love this hack. But I got to deliver the GS Ball to Kurt in Azalea Town so I went back to Johto with the train from Saffron to Goldenrod City. And when I arrived in Goldenrod I wanted to fly to Azalea Town but I couldn't fly anywhere in Johto. So I need to visit every town again there. I don't know if that's a bug or something?

Also, the pedestals for the legendary birds are not where they should be. They just don't appear in my game.

And is Houndour still catchable in Mt. Mortar? Cause I am looking for an hour to find him but I don't have any luck.

Years
You get all starters in the same order from the same NPCs without any care to which starter you chose =D

Thanks for clearing that out. I must say that i am having more fun playing this rom than the original games!

Crystal was my favorite of the series and this remake is even better than it :)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Version 3.3.00331
I found a bug in the Lighthouse event on Orange Islands. While battling Team Nexus in the lighthouse, my Pokemon dont gain experience after defeating opponent. Not sure if its already been reported, but I figured I would report it!

Years
Version 3.3.00331
I found a bug in the Lighthouse event on Orange Islands. While battling Team Nexus in the lighthouse, my Pokemon dont gain experience after defeating opponent. Not sure if its already been reported, but I figured I would report it!

*facepalm* Seriously i want to hit my head in the wall every time i see this or a trainer request post

Years
guys just a question what starters can u get other than the ones prof elm gives you in the beginning?
There are three NPC's in Johto which give you three Johto starters regardless of which starter you choose at the opening of the game. One is inside Dark Cave who gives a Totodile. The other is inside Tohjo Falls who has a Chikorita while the third one is inside Mt. Ember who has a Cyndaquil. As for Kanto starters, I say they appear as wild pokes in Kanto region

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Hi guys! Had a lot of fun with this hack! But now I'm stuck at Nexus lab. I think I tried all the combinations possible. Anyone know what the passcode is? Thank you!

Back