• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
You obviously didnt read properly, Sky Pillar, now the abandoned mines since Rayquaza died (and pillar collapsed), is still near where you originally find the Sky Pillar.

i did read properly, there is nothing where the sky pillar used to be now, if i try to get to the place from pacifildog there are water streams which block my way:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/34247658.png/

and when i get to the rock pathway from other place there is a big rock blocking my way:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/83932557.png/

i hace checked it over and over again in the walkthroughs and something here is different

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
Ya, that's the right place, so your version must be messed up. The one on page 1 is, I assume, the newest; and the version I'm playing and didn't have that problem.

Still hoping someone could answer my questions as well as one I forgot:
How do I enter the house the levitating corpse (or whatever they're called) is blocking in Rustboro city. The zombie says "A human like you, it would be beneath me to even consume you."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't think you can go in there in the latest version as for your other questions you have to do the Necropolis event first.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
WHere do you find hm01 cut?
I need to get it toi get north of rustboro to get the badge so i can surf to dewford.
im quite confused.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
I'm pretty sure cut is found in the cave between Rustboro and Verdenturf, where you closed the demon portal.

Thanks for the help Glitchguy.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Hi, could anyone tell me how I can find a faceleech?
Also, I know where the trading guy is, but how to evlove a munchlax into a snorlax when I have one?
People said a sunstone is required for snorlax to evolve into skylax, but I used the sunstone on my lunatone to evolve into galactimon... Is there any other sunstone? or is there another way to evolve snorlax?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
You get Faceleech by breeding Turmur with a Ditto. I would assume Munchlax evolves the same way he did in the normal game - happiness. As for how to get a Sunstone, I have no idea. It sounds like you should be able to mine for stones in the Abandoned Mine, but at least for me it's not working.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
This is probably the best hack I've played! I'm stuck though, I have no idea where the Pacifidilog gym is after being warped there from necropolis

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2023
Hey, I noticed that the "girl-player" isn't edited in the game. I tried to edit her myself. This is my first time doing stuff like this and it isn't perfect. Anyways let me know what you think, I can upload the files if I'm finished:
eusb(dot)de/images/3801(dot)jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Can anybody tell me where to catch a turmur and where to use the Spatial Pass??

No idea about the spatial pass, but Turmur is the finale of the Mush Mask Item chain.

Also, people, I would like some aid dearly; I have finished necropolis, and was invited to a party at Gym Island. Before I finished Necropolis, I had already unlocked Asimov's gym, which was a bunch of random tiles, and still is now. Lord Unbone or whatever won't fight me, even though I fought him by pacificlog already (this was also before necro). To add to the fun, I got a chocwork orange which is... a game crashing pokemon. Seriously, anytime I do anything that would show a picture of it, the game either restarts or does crazy colors and freezes. Any help would be loved.

Also, help on the Ivy ruins would be appreciated (unless I just wait until I get strength) and a description of the necro ball's function would be nice as well.

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
To the person who asked, you get cut in the endless plains after defeating Pestilence. It's in the cave to the left (the endless plains, not the HM. Though I suppose the HM too since it's in the plains)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
What do you do after getting transported to Sootopolis? I'm just stuck on an island in the middle will a Pokecentre and can't do anything
Also, out of curiosity, what type's Diamandix?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
You have to go inside the pokecentre and go to the the other room and talk to a guy who will take you to necropolis.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Hi I do not know if this has been brought up before but in the first battle with Wattson when he's super charged, I send out my secret egg and the emulator crashes. Could someone tell me exactly why this occurs and how to fix it? Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
You have to go inside the pokecentre and go to the the other room and talk to a guy who will take you to necropolis.

I went into the pokecentre, but the only other room was upstairs, and there was no guy to talk to even there

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
There should be a room on the left side with the same look as the one leading to the hotsprings in Lavaridge Town.

As for you Goobertini, sorry but I have no idea for either of those questions.
For Watson, you may have an old/corrupted version, but I think you can leave New Mauville so you can just deposit Secret Egg. Or, if you can't, you might be able to decharge his Pokemon without losing to him first, just step on the button near the chef.
As for Diamondix, I have no idea what his type is, but I believe he was weak to Fighting so use that if you're having trouble with him.

Back