• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Pokemon Essentials gen6_bg?

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
I recently got the X/Y updated pack for Essentials, when I put all the files into my Essentials starter kit and started it up to see if it was working fine, the game said failed to load bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/gen6_bg how do I fix this?

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I recently got the X/Y updated pack for Essentials, when I put all the files into my Essentials starter kit and started it up to see if it was working fine, the game said failed to load bitmap located at: Graphics/Titles/gen6_bg how do I fix this?

Thanks!

For some reason, you have Luka's title screen resource installed.
The thread is here if you want the images, else do an all section search (CTRL + SHIFT + F) for the file and delete the script (it's plug 'n' play).

EDIT: The file may be misnamed, as in my version it is called gen_6_bg, with two underscores.

Back