• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Rush gen V pokémon pack Essentials formatted

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024

Attachments

• front.zip
    845.6 KB · Views: 404
  • frontshiny.zip
    235.9 KB · Views: 240
  • back.zip
    195 KB · Views: 295
  • backshiny.zip
    197.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 610b.png
    610b.png
    992 bytes · Views: 51
Last edited:
Years
Oh Thank God someone did it, Thank you! Seriously who ever did the Gen V sprites for Essentials, they should have just did this like several months ago when the Gen V Sprites were finished. Now we just wait for the Gen VI Sprite Resource to be done and we can have good Gen VI sprites in Essentials :D

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
This is a pretty good resource for people trying to do GBA styled games.

gr3ygho$t28

Veteran Gamer
Years
I renamed and fixed the back shineys. You had them ###bs istead of ###sb. Simple fix. I attached it to my post incase you want to download it, and replace yours with it.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I renamed and fixed the back shineys. You had them ###bs istead of ###sb. Simple fix. I attached it to my post incase you want to download it, and replace yours with it.
backshiny.zip replaced. Thank you!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
No, thank you for making this back! They look much better than the default essentials ones.
Ironically, I only formatted the Chaos Rush to be used at Essentials, and was I who made the default Essentials ones XD

Years
Actually the back sprites for the shinies are mislabeled, mainly for the ones that have multiple forms. They are suppose to be XXXsb_X.png, here the ones you have are XXX_sbX.png.

Same thing for the back sprites for the normal Pokemon, you have them labeled XXX_bX.png instead of XXXb_X.png.

All the other backsprites though that don't have multiform is fine. Just the ones with another form.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Actually the back sprites for the shinies are mislabeled, mainly for the ones that have multiple forms. They are suppose to be XXXsb_X.png, here the ones you have are XXX_sbX.png.

Same thing for the back sprites for the normal Pokemon, you have them labeled XXX_bX.png instead of XXXb_X.png.

All the other backsprites though that don't have multiform is fine. Just the ones with another form.
Fixed! Thank you for the report!

Minokun

The Rival in Space
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
Actually alot of the sprites are a little out of position, but other than that THEY'RE AWESOME!

Last edited:
Back