• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

50 Sinnoh Overworld Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Complete Sinnoh Overworld Sprites For Essentials.

I've finally finished making all the Sinnoh ones, they are constantly moving ones not ones that just sit in the corner doing nothing.

All have been tested for Pokemon Essentials version 11. If you find any issues please let me know.

Please give credit to Lu Bu if you use them.

Hope you enjoy them and any feedback would be appreciated.

~Lu Bu~

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
while they look nice and tidy, they are the sprites from HG/SS, and in that game they were constantly moving - these will not be moving so to have it look like that is awkward - it should be like player sprites, with 2 feet in the first and 3rd shot, and then with 1 foot on the others to create the walking simulation

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
while they look nice and tidy, they are the sprites from HG/SS, and in that game they were constantly moving - these will not be moving so to have it look like that is awkward - it should be like player sprites, with 2 feet in the first and 3rd shot, and then with 1 foot on the others to create the walking simulation

Actually, In HG/SS, The pokemon walked slower then you. So it should be 1st and 2nd spots are the same, 3rd and 4th are the other. :P

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Actually, In HG/SS, The pokemon walked slower then you. So it should be 1st and 2nd spots are the same, 3rd and 4th are the other. :P

no, you're wrong, they are constantly moving in HG/SS (the game where all these sprites come from) and are never standing still - they move at the same pace as you but continue to move, the problem that arises in fan games is that they tend to be static when there is no movement (they stand still when they are not moving) which the sprites are not made for - what I was saying before was that if this resource is to be useful for people (unless I'm wrong and people have the pokemon constantly moving) the pokemon have to reflect NPC sprites - with 2 feet, 1 foot 2 feet 1 foot

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Updated - Now all Sinnoh (moving) overworld sprites, not just 50.

Goloog

Automaton Pokémon
Years
I know I'm a bit late, but what you're posting has been done for every pokémon from 1-493. It's kinda pointless.

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
These are a life saver- thanks so much!

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Okay, okay, that's enough hassling. Thread closed until someone wants to re-upload this resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back