• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I am an eternal flame, baby!" [Steven Universe Fanclub]

Years
Added! And yeah, Lapis would make an amazing Crystal Gem imo if that were to ever happen. One can dream. She is too cute and the more we see of her in general the better. Rebecca Sugar's art of her is amazing too. <3

Speaking of Peridot, I'm legitimately curious to hear what Peridot would sound like singing a song. It'll happen eventually, it just has to.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Crystal Gem to represent you: Amethyst
Favorite Episode: On The Run, Reformed, Alone Together (I ship it so hard)
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: Ever since March of last year. It's soooooooooo good.

Shiva was going make me join either way XD.

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Added! And yeah, Lapis would make an amazing Crystal Gem imo if that were to ever happen. One can dream. She is too cute and the more we see of her in general the better. Rebecca Sugar's art of her is amazing too. <3
Agreed, but wouldn't Lapis be really overpowered as a Crystal Gem? She can lift the entire sea into space, even with her gem cracked! She's awesome, but I'm not sure what having her join the family would do exactly. What I really want is for her to sing a song.

Years
I just want to see her interact with the other Crystal Gems. She has this innocent charm to her that the others don't have and I feel like her type of personality would provide a lot of contrast to the rambunctious Amethyst, overly-worried mother Pearl, and quieter Garnet. But yeah, a potential song sung by Lapis would be beautiful and I'm.. getting Disney vibes just thinking about it haha. Her voice is gorgeous.

As far as power goes, yeah, she is quite strong but I do think the Crystal Gems themselves have as much power they can utilize in the right moments. Lapis has her weaknesses in tandem with that which have yet to fully be explored. I'd like an episode dedicated mostly to developing her character at some point in the near future.

And Tiki. :D Welcome, what a pleasant surprise! Didn't know you were into SU!

Last edited:

DJTiki

Years
I just want to see her interact with the other Crystal Gems. She has this innocent charm to her that the others don't have and I feel like her type of personality would provide a lot of contrast to the rambunctious Amethyst, overly-worried mother Pearl, and quieter Garnet. But yeah, a potential song sung by Lapis would be beautiful and I'm.. getting Disney vibes just thinking about it haha. Her voice is gorgeous.

As far as power goes, yeah, she is quite strong but I do think the Crystal Gems themselves have as much power they can utilize in the right moments. Lapis has her weaknesses in tandem with that which have yet to fully be explored. I'd like an episode dedicated mostly to developing her character at some point in the near future.

And Tiki. :D Welcome, what a pleasant surprise! Didn't know you were into SU!

Of course! SU is the best cartoon on at the current moment.

Speaking of Lapis, she should be "drowning" somewhere in the lake. She's probably not fused anymore, since Jasper and her weren't compatible to begin with. I want to hear her sing, too. And I'm sure she'll be a future Crystal Gem, probably when Peridot and Jasper comes back.

Also, every Crystal Gem has seen a costume change now. I'm wondering when we'll see, or if we'll see, Steven getting himself a cool costume change.

I actually really really really really want to see Stevonnie holding Rose's Sword with her shield and defending Beach City from Yellow Diamond. Besides, it's been "confirmed" by the wiki that we'll see an episode where Pearl trains Connie to swordfight! Yes, please.

Years
Crystal Gem to represent you: Doesn't Malachite count too, or you're not counting fusions? If not, then Ruby.
Favorite episode: The Message
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: When it first came on, of course!

Years
I wouldn't have counted Ruby or Sapphire either had someone not mentioned it since I've been trying to condense things into the main few Crystal Gems or it gets a little crowded. Added you as Ruby, though! But Malachite isn't part of the Crystal Gems, right? I'll probably include her and other fusions as gems you can get next to your name in the future as part of events either way.

I actually really really really really want to see Stevonnie holding Rose's Sword with her shield and defending Beach City from Yellow Diamond. Besides, it's been "confirmed" by the wiki that we'll see an episode where Pearl trains Connie to swordfight! Yes, please.

That's actually pretty darn sweet. Stevonnie was an awesome character and I'm overall veeery excited for SU being back from hiatus, especially for that awesome sword fighting episode with Pearl and Connie because I love those two. ;v;

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Also, every Crystal Gem has seen a costume change now. I'm wondering when we'll see, or if we'll see, Steven getting himself a cool costume change.
I think that if Steven retreated into his gem, he might not come back. Rose is in Steven's gem, so he might see her before he comes back or, in a worst case scenario, die.

What if the Crystal Gems surgically removed Steven's gem to bring back Rose, and kept Steven as a regular human? Wouldn't that be bizarre? Why hasn't Pearl thought of this before?

That would be amazing. I want to know if Stevonnie can use Steven's powers, too. If so, they could use Steven's superhuman strength and bubble as well as the shield and sword! They might embody love to an even grater extent than Rose.

Last edited:
Years
Shiva, if the Gems removed Steven's gem, I think he'd die, because the gem for all of the others functions as a brain/heart, and although Steven is half human, he's still half Gem too, so I'd assume that a lot of his vitality comes from his gem.

DJTiki

Years
I've been hearing rumors that mid-season 2, Steven will die and he'll see Rose again before he's regenerated and healed.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Since this show is one of the maybe three reasons I still watch TV,

Crystal Gem to represent you: Pearl
Favorite episode: Rose's Scabbard
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: 2013, My first episode was Cheeseburger Backpack.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
tumblr_nozcn7Fo1C1smn4pqo1_1280.jpg

GUESS WHAT'S COMING BACK IN 3 WEEKS.....

HHHHHHHHHHH

[ source ]

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
GUESS WHAT'S COMING BACK IN 3 WEEKS.....

HHHHHHHHHHH
YES!
A new reason to survive sitting for the SAT the second time around :DDD
"Keeping it Together" is the title of an upcoming episode... does that mean that Garnet's relationship will start to fall apart?! I'm assuming the portraits in that image give hints to the upcoming episodes.

Years
Since this show is one of the maybe three reasons I still watch TV,

Crystal Gem to represent you: Pearl
Favorite episode: Rose's Scabbard
When did you start watching Steven Universe?: 2013, My first episode was Cheeseburger Backpack.

Added you last night but didn't get a chance to reply until today, oops. Welcome to the club, fellow Pearl! Brownie points for you heh.

And oh my goooOOoooOod the hiatus is ending. I'm dying. "Keep it Together" is absolutely making me lose my mind. :D Ruby and Sapphire seem like they're just around the corner? We definitely didn't get enough of those two last time.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
YES!
A new reason to survive sitting for the SAT the second time around :DDD
"Keeping it Together" is the title of an upcoming episode... does that mean that Garnet's relationship will start to fall apart?! I'm assuming the portraits in that image give hints to the upcoming episodes.

"Keeping it Together" is also right in the slot where Garnet's face is on the schedule....

tumblr_inline_nocu6ky0Iw1qdo426_500.gif

MY BABIIIIESSSSS GKFJGKSJL.

DJTiki

Years
An episode where Garnet's relationship falls apart and we get more information regarding Ruby and Sapphire! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysesyeysyes! I actually really want to see them get into some mild dispute which causes them to fall apart. Garnet just seems so... perfect at this point that I want to see them further highlight her flaws in "Keeping It Together".

ShivaDF

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
I'm always upset by married couples quarreling, so I hope it's something like a petty, domestic dispute that only makes sense to Ruby and Sapphire. At the same time, though, I do enjoy this show playing with my emotions, so who knows?
Whatever happens, I'm also on the edge of my seat!

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Turns out the Garnet episode isn't "Keeping it Together." it doesn't actually have a proper title yet.

but i did find the description for that episode:

Steven and the Gems find a dark secret when they revisit the Kindergarten.

[ source ]

... frick now i'm scared. :x;;

DJTiki

Years
Aw... well I'm more along the lines of thinking this is another episdoe that will further highlight Amethyst (since I have an odd suspicion that she's a byproduct of Jasper). Well the thing is that Peridot wanted to manually reactivate the Kindergarten when she appeared on Earth with Jasper. Therefore, since Peridot is still on Earth and nothing is stopping her from doing it while everyone's distracted, I think the Kindergarten is getting reactivated that episode.

Back