• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol Yami I'm currently sring for treecko :p Good luck with torchic! And thanks for your hard work on the club cards :)
Blaziken Master make sure when you take the pics to take pics of the OT/ID page and for D/P shinies also the page with the Location caught info. Stat pages are useless for determining legitimacy.

Heh mathioks, you're lucky to have a Pokemon Box game. Its extremely hard to find in US. I wanted to import a japanese copy of it but I heard you need to have a japanese 3rd gen game to connect with it, so its useless :p

Anyways still hunting Heatran. Day 7. Lol need to do more Srs for it. I've been Sring alot for treecko today too. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
At level 12 the stats wouldn't be so close together because of the EV's it would have gotten from whatever mons you had battled and they would be much higher. I still don't believe you and like I said, until you can prove all of them I'm not allowing you into the club.
Oh, I don't think you ever said if I could join the club, I've just been posting here as if I was part of it...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Absolutely no luck with any of my targets, but I don't mind too much. I'm hoping I can get a shiny Turtwig or Bulbasaur soon, considering how much I've been soft resetting for them the past couple of days.

I think I shall sneak in a few SRs for Cresselia while I do my homework...good luck, everyone.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
hi again

no luck but i did get a chain of 26 for a bidoof crappy starly i know nethier one of them are good but i was bored so i stared looking for a likitung their gold when their shiny right

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
2,000 SR's on Cyndaquil, no luck so far. He's my next "major" shiny.
Congrats to everyone else though. Good luck to you alll!

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
i finally found the paper that had the numbers of tries down, i was way off. here are the times it took to get my pokemon:
chimchar-397-9/24/07
sneasal-1,073-5/15/07
eevee-2,809-6/30/07
magby-3,012-8/27/07
beedrill-first try(wasn't really looking for him)-7/3/07

and yes, more lies about the stats on the beldum, they were a little high. I will get pics of them and present them tomorrow because my parents are gone tonight(some party, will be back late and drunk, i will have to go and pick them up) and they took the only camera that works(well, the only one that i know how to upload pics to the computer) so i am alone tonight but doing nothing but computers, video games, and studying for the spanish test tomorrow(yah right, i am throwing a party of my own in about 10 min.).

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I'm confused. You said you only had a Chimchar, but now you have Eevee, Magby, Sneasel, and Beedrill. What's going on?

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
Lol Yami I'm currently sring for treecko :p Good luck with torchic! And thanks for your hard work on the club cards :)
Blaziken Master make sure when you take the pics to take pics of the OT/ID page and for D/P shinies also the page with the Location caught info. Stat pages are useless for determining legitimacy.

Heh mathioks, you're lucky to have a Pokemon Box game. Its extremely hard to find in US. I wanted to import a japanese copy of it but I heard you need to have a japanese 3rd gen game to connect with it, so its useless :p

Anyways still hunting Heatran. Day 7. Lol need to do more Srs for it. I've been Sring alot for treecko today too. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
i have a friend that doesnt play much pokemon games but he has pokemon box so i got it from him:)i am now chaining for scyther aready 12 but teaking a break for doing some home work scyther shiny isn't that cool but wen it evolves into scizor its soooo cool:cool: its a sort of light green for the people who dont know it but how do you guys always can set under there username on what they are hunting good luck to everyone in shiny hunting;)

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey everyone congrats on the new shinies =D

A funny thing happened to me yesterday....i was ev training my shiny weavile in twinleaf town fighting all of the gyarados and seaking in the little pond that i fish in...after about the 26 pokemon, i fished one more time and only to find a SHINY SEAKING Male lvl 40....ok soo boom it blings after it crosses the screen and i say, YES A SHINY SEAKING, TIME FOR ME TO CATCH IT!!! when little did i know i had no pokeballs to use for catching it ='[....i remembered that i sold all my pokeballs to by a tm for my jolteon and it screwed me over big time sno now i have no shiny seaking but on the plus side i went to buy more pokeballs just in case that predicament comes back up again because it was really unexpected =[....*CRAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
760th egg hatched 678 released i think i wont be that far from a shiny gligar right?my luck seems to have run out i thought i would be easy as my eevee from pearl and gastly from emerald came at me preety fast and the most annoying part is the fact that they very lighty show u what it is a get your hopes up.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
Ok, so now i just got a new firered game and i want to know when you pick your starter, how do you tell if it is shiny? Is it by pulling up the start menu and looking at that pokemon or is it by battling gary? Also, what is the chance that gary has a shiny pokemon when you first battle him(i think it is none)?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
No, he said earlier that he had all those other shinies as well.

But he stated that he only owns one and the other he got from "YATES". So they shouldn't count if they're not his.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
But he stated that he only owns one and the other he got from "YATES". So they shouldn't count if they're not his.

YATES pokemon are all lv 100 and at their finally evolution state, mine are not even 50(exept weavil, he is lv54)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
You need to make these things more clear, and tell us that. First you say you own all the guys. Then you say that they aren't yours. Then you say they are yours. And if I'm correct, if you traded any guys to other people, they don't count as yours anymore. (I'm not saying you have traded yours.)

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
OK JAKE, the only shiny pokemon that are mine are in my sig, just look. They are the ones i got from pokemon diamond, leafgreen, and emerald. I repeat, the shiny pokemon in my sig are the shinies that came from me and no one else.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
If that's the case, then post some info about them. Pics, stats, OT and ID info, videos, anything. Cause right now, I don't believe you.

Back