• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Game Lobby] Project PokéGrove

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
10. Just because the person above stole my number. Oh how I despise you...

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
I'm currently distributing the roles to those who submitted their number. Remember everyone, keep your roles secret for the sake of a fair and enjoyable game! Only the Rockets are allowed to know each other~

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
I'm going to claim 4 I guess. For the next people, the numbers are 5 & 1. n_n
Attaboy!
I'll guess I'll give this a try

And 5, I guess?
Well, we have reached the maximum amount of participants, but I'll add you as a replacement. Should a participant be removed from the list for any reason, you'll be in. So therefore, you can't claim a number D;

Remember, though, that the correct format in order to join is "JOIN!"

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I call 5.
Boo-Yahh.

Spoiler:

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Yay, it's started!
Anyway, you only gave me a day before you remind me that I needed to post. Do you even know about patience?
Well, in this case, it's not called patience, it's called activity. And you realize that you're delaying the whole game if you are inactive enough. Not that you are though.

Years
You guys may have caught me, but I'll not make this mistake again. *insert smug smile here*

My partner has very well taken the lead! He'll do the job pretty well himself/herself. *hair flip*

xD

And oh yeah, Join! (For the next game)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
This is inhumane. ;_; I demand my lawyer right now! And where the heck are those journalists and human rights activists?! >(
No worries, PPG II is starting very soon.
One member cheated, and ruined the game.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
O_o who was it? Also JOIN! for PPG II, Im getting addicted.

Back