• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Game Lobby] Project PokéGrove

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've asked a few people, but some don't do mafia games while others are too busy irl to play. D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Joining. I don't know what I'm joining but I got told to join so here I am.

JOIN!

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
...one...more...person... Quick! Forever! Ask all your contacts!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yay, Nica!

I'm going to see about asking someone tonight and see if they would like to join it. Then we can hope that Poster will pop on and start it up afterwards~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The Power of the holy blade persuasion!

This reminds me that I still need to ask that one person if they would like to participate. I'll try to remember and ask them next time I speak to them on MSN.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
Okay, I don't like how you guys are doing it, but I guess it doesn't matter.

TADLOCK

Pick up a number from 1 to 15 please. Everyone ONLY CLAIM ONE NUMBER. It will lead you to your role.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Ten. Why? Because. Still going to be forever until the game starts, I'm sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Perhaps if we notify those who don't pop into PokeTriv too often that it's time to pick number it would go faster.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
Years
HOPEIMADEITTOTHEONEMONTHLIMIT

Hey guys, I want to know if you're still waiting on this, if you are, I'll try my best to keep up with you. I have stuff going on irl, but that doesn't stop me from logging in once/twice per day. KOTAERO, DAREKA~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
To be honest I think you missed it by three hours, but we'll go by your deleted post, since I'm still for this game if there are enough people also still for it.

Back