• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
I think a better place to end it would be back at the hotel, in your costume again, and you and your "amigos" wake up, and don't remember a thing, you finish your birthday, and can't do anything more. Just my opinion. It would suck to be trapped as a Pokemon forever.

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
first up firemaster you have to so another event so he will move, try going to the Cave that belongs to Groudon, or once shaymin joins you, talk to breatherna.

and, Jagold, i found a really major bug...
when i lost to Sandslash and Giratina in Tower of Fate, instead of being re-incarnated by Devihell, i was sent back to my home and all the events were reset and the entire game messed up.

Hopefully you can fix that.

That happened to me, too, but I was facing the Dragon Gods. But you keep your Pokemon, so it gives you training time.

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
That happened to me, too, but I was facing the Dragon Gods. But you keep your Pokemon, so it gives you training time.

True that, but mine was messed up all over, DeviHell said ??????? before sending me back so i guess the flag messed up there or something... perhaps if the devihell event didn't have a flag then i guess you could be re-incarnated as much as possible... am i so glad i saved the game after the second (or third) time through the Mirror Cave... haha, well, i'm off to try and complete this game and not lose to those 2 again...Hopefully the new patch that is available will help out if it messes up again...

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
is theree a problem ???? cave (after cyrsıtal onixs spoke and other team probably you know) game has frozen::::( too bad:(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ei DJ what new bug fix in 1.84? and did you edit the lvl 100 guardians? GL

I can't recall what I did with the new patch available, but the only thing I recall is that I moved the script tiles where you'll be warped to the final battle.

I lost to the Dragon Gods, but then I saw Devihell and warped to Pokemon square with all my money and badges and Pokemon, but the story was in the part after Rose's rescued. However, this might be a good time to train.

Never happened to me...
No idea what caused that glitch...

Guys, how do i move the annoying pikachu in the cave?

~DestinedCailean

Finish the event where Shaymin and Sprinephy are arguing and battle Sprinephy...

This hack has came to its top. Congratulations, I just finished it.

Thanks.

hey, this hack looks sweet!
is there a sendspace for this?

erm...
the patch Is in SendSpace. :\

I think a better place to end it would be back at the hotel, in your costume again, and you and your "amigos" wake up, and don't remember a thing, you finish your birthday, and can't do anything more. Just my opinion. It would suck to be trapped as a Pokemon forever.

well, the did returned to the real world.

is theree a problem ???? cave (after cyrsıtal onixs spoke and other team probably you know) game has frozen::::( too bad:(

no idea what had caused that.
probably a bad patch or an unstable ROM perhaps?

yeah DJG, you're right, I shouldn't try to spoil other people.

I'm going to post a vid of the 4 endings, if someone wants to see it, just PM me!

please do so.
I will add it in the first post.

I love it, but it gets boring after a while. So much battles.....
Anyway I love it!

8/10

thanks and I know.
it's tiring at first.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2008
i just beat team meanies for the first time with pikachu at lvl 8. but i totatly forgot to save now i have to start all over aint that halirius

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Yep... it's tiring at first because it goes sooooooo long before you get to the last part of the game -_-

and regarding LoG,

hey DJG, could you "not" add those fruit thingees on the trees, they look GSC style or some sort of copy-paste or inserted things or something...

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
I found a bug unfortunately...
I had just beaten the dragon gods, when i say yes to return to my base/home whichever to get ready, the flags mess up and it becomes like what happens after you lose in the Tower of Fate, everything basically resets, and the flags mess up badly, and i cannot continue (basically like my previous problem when Devihell sends me back after saying "????????").

Hopefully it can be fixed.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but..
I'm stuck in Veronica Town.. I checked my Trainer card and I missed out the fourth badge.
I can't move out of Veronica Town because it's surrounded by water. Does anyone know what's happened or what should happen?

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
Years
I found a bug unfortunately...
I had just beaten the dragon gods, when i say yes to return to my base/home whichever to get ready, the flags mess up and it becomes like what happens after you lose in the Tower of Fate, everything basically resets, and the flags mess up badly, and i cannot continue (basically like my previous problem when Devihell sends me back after saying "????????").

Hopefully it can be fixed.

It also happened to me, talk to eevee, and you'll face Giratina's team of Lvl 100 Dragons!

Also, thanks DJG for putting my vid in the first page!

THM10

Should I try again?
Years
It also happened to me, talk to eevee, and you'll face Giratina's team of Lvl 100 Dragons!

I spoke to everyone around town including eevee (and Espeon :surprised:).
When i spoke to eevee, it sent me to Sinister Forest for that mission that has the Aerodactyl (probably not spelt right), and i dont even verse him, Chikorita, torchic, eevee and the Aerodactyl dis-appear and there's a sparkle where they were before it happpened (maybe because it was still Final Version 1.7 :\, i'll need to check final version 1.84 before i can be exactly sure though).
Oh well, next time i won't choose to go back, and i'll get right to the Dragon God's Puzzles.

YourMumma12342

Mudkip deserves a medal.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2009
MUGS??

I love your games DJG but when I downloaded this one it only said " MUGS......A working version of *pokemon ruby* A Big **** YOU! to all fan boys out there try and remove this intro" or something and it doesn't let me play the game it just keeps on rolling the title screen. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back