• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
whenever i try to download this game and then extract it, i open vba after i got it, but when i go to the location where i extracted it, it's doesn't show up. then i close vba and go to the location, it's there, WTF? someone please answer fast

this looks like a very good hack, like that cow thing

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
whenever i try to download this game and then extract it, i open vba after i got it, but when i go to the location where i extracted it, it's doesn't show up. then i close vba and go to the location, it's there, WTF? someone please answer fast

this looks like a very good hack, like that cow thing

Have you patched it to a GBA file?

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Absolutely amazing. My favorite hack that I have played so far. I especially love your fakemon. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
So I downloaded the beta and have to say that I'm liking it so far, but one thing is bothering me. I'm very interested in joining Team Rocket (I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if its been answered yet or not) but when does it allow you to choose? I've gotten my third badge and just beat Team Rocket in one of the towns and got the old amber. Has this aspect been incorporated yet? To be honest, it was the only thing that made me curious enough to download the beta.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
This is a great hack, I'm having more fun than I did with the main series games :D I really like the fakemon and the well-structured RPG feel.

At the moment I have a bunch of questions:

1. Where can I find a Mallmag (rubber ducky) and a Chartail (orange-yellow bird)?
2. Is it possible to get an amulet coin?
3. Is there a department store where I can get TMs?
4. Is there a list of sprites that I can find on the web somewhere?
5. Is the development halted, and if so is it permanent? I got to the town with the well and when I tried to fly crashes the game... This really needs a fix

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
great hack brother I had the opportunity to meet you in WAH let me tell you I love fakes and their respective evolutions, I did not think you get to see fakes of such high quality and with all their backs, verily my congratulations to you for the events and spriter who made the sprites!.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
So will they ever be a finished version avaible ? I would really like to play this but I don't see a reason in it if I can't get to the end :( Looks so awesome

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I don't get why he isn't posting the final version. He completed it, and we need more good COMPLETED hacks. I am really curious to see what happens later. Eh, maybe he has a good reason but, this hack is really amazing.

Back