• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Guess who's back? :P
Hehe, awesome updates as usual, just there's also a typo in Srpinephy's log : I believe you meant to say 'wander', not 'wonder'.

Anyway, glad to see this hack is going again.
Keep up the good job! :)

man... I hate typos...
i'll fix that one, I guess... :\
oh well... :laugh:

thanks for pointing that out though. :)

OMG!!!
Judging from the teaser website lucarios going to be in LoG?
Yippeeeee I love Lucario! Will Riolu be there too? Hes so cute!
oh Yeah ive worked out that Giratina is Guardian of the Shadow Stone am i right?
if so will there be a cutscene of you talking to Giratina and Giratina saying he failed to guard the Shadow Stone? Will there be a cutscene featuring Jayson from ROL too?

~DestinedCailean

not entirely though... :\
Giratina won't a guardian, since it's the 'threat', it won't be considered a guardian in the game, however, the Shadow Stone and Giratina is connected. ;)

and about LoG, we'll talk about it later, when a thread for LoG will be up, okies? :D

and Jayson..? sorry no. :\
Rescue Rangers timeline is the past of Reign of Legends, so......
Jayson is still maybe, 8 years old in Rescue Rangers. :laugh:

Hi Jagold
The new Screenies are very nice
and the Backsprite of Shaymin is better
wish you good luck with the rest of your hack
keep it up

hi to you too! :)
thanks for your comment. =3

~~~NEWS~~~​

it's not much, but I edited the bottom part of the first post of this thread.
hopefully, it'll be considered to be read to newcomers around the forums. :\

~~~UPDATES~~~
more updates! wheeeeee!
here's a little sneak peek screeny of the maze-like cave I told you earlier today.
rescuerangers_01-53.png

I still need to fix some things though... :\
that would be all.
good day and happy hacking~

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Oh I think I get it I think this is where u probably get to face all teh guardians right? i just took a guess because thats how it looked in the screenshot above

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
erm, not exactly...
here... maybe these will clear things up. :\
rescuerangers_01-54.png
rescuerangers_02-29.png
rescuerangers_03-21.png

Years
Its about .. the regi's ? xD
I really don't know.
i think those colours explain it, but it's kinda difficult to find out what .

~Wind~

Detective
Years
I was talking about LoG:laugh:anyways so yeah what i meant about Giratina and the Shadow Stone was like it made him go corrupt and Diark took it maybe?
and the "you talk to Giratina and he says he failed to guard the Shadow Stone" thing i meant for LoG too:laugh:

~DestinedCailean

P.S. Charmander! Char! Char! Mander!

help! i cant get past angeallen and devihell in rainbow shade help!!!!
really heaven beam keeps obliderating me!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Sorry if this has been answered before, but in the new beta, after being named and that, when I go to go into the building, pikachu freezes and won't move.

Why? :|

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
I think you don't patch to the clean Ruby rom (with Mugs) because I didn't get that glicht...(I play RR 3 TIMES)...or maybe you can post a picture!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I've been playing the game a bit, and it seems theres a lot of use of the work 'Ha'
:]
Ha!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I guess I shold keep it all a secret for now.., just to save the fun and excitement (and tiresome) of that certain event...

well, anyways, that maze map I showed you all is a part of the big maps in your final quest, to become a human once again, to return to your own world and never return again.

anyways, it has been a very complicated map, but I am happy that I am done scripting and mapping, beta testing and analyzing that map, which is working perfectly and annoyingly(thanks to the aggressiveness of the wild POKéMON)...

I will then proceed to map another big and maze-like map later on.

Good day pipz, and happy hacking~

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
well, anyways, that maze map I showed you all is a part of the big maps in your final quest, to become a human once again, to return to your own world and never return again.
What!!! NEVER RETURN AGAIN!!! That's too bad...Because the world of being POKeMONs is fun!!!...

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
djg when you have finished the recruitment script you should post a video on youtube then everyone can see how to that will be good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
You are working on a final dungeon. Right? Does that mean you are that far or are you just jumping around? Point of this post, how far are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back