• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Well, I like the fact that it features a tower that looks like the Eiffel Tower. I hope we can climb it and battle some trainers there with a special event on top overlooking a city or something because I wanna go to the Eiffel Tower one day (profile as a reference xD) so it would be cool to climb it in game.

I think it might be something the the viewpoint from Aspertia City, but maybe an even better view. I think the city would look beautiful at night.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I think it might be something the the viewpoint from Aspertia City, but maybe an even better view. I think the city would look beautiful at night.

I could definitely imagine the view from the top of that tower. I'm hoping that they can make it almost like the binoculars from Gen 1 (in a sense) where it can kind of act as an observation deck, except you'll actually be able to see what you're looking at. Plus the 3D would make it awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hearing the background sounds when you're up that high sounds like a really awesome concept imo! And then being able to zoom in and see the traffic! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If we got the option to zoom into the area below, ya, then it'd be great. Otherwise we probably wouldn't be able to see through it easily enough for the most part. :(

Years

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
There's a place in Toronto called the CN tower that has a great glass floor that let's you look onto the world below~! So yeah, a glass floor would be an amazing view! As for the zoom feature, that too is a possibility; though I wonder how it can be used in practice~?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
There's a place in Toronto called the CN tower that has a great glass floor that let's you look onto the world below~! So yeah, a glass floor would be an amazing view! As for the zoom feature, that too is a possibility; though I wonder how it can be used in practice~?
It also has those binocular things referenced a few posts ago. If there's one landmark I ought to be familiar with, that's the one.

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I was just thinking with the new 3D view it would be cool if the cable car from Mt.Chimney of the Hoenn region made a return.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I was just thinking with the new 3D view it would be cool if the cable car from Mt.Chimney of the Hoenn region made a return.
I would like to see the cable car make a return, we haven't had one since Emerald, and I enjoyed the view even if it was 2D, and didn't show much.

And as mentioned before by Forever and others, more trains would be nice to see, and this time they should let us travel on them, rather than simply for battle like the Magnet Train in Johto... hmm Paris has a subway too so perhaps we can see another one.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I like all of your ideas actually. That view from the top of the tower would be insane, plus a cable car feature would be cool too with the 3D making the view better than the simple one we got from the one in Gen 3.

As for moves that need buffs, I'm honestly pretty happy with what we have. Maybe bump up Hypnosis' accuracy back up to 70% again like Diamond and Pearl, otherwise I'm happy =P

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Bulldoze with 15PP, but raise it to 80 in terms of power. I need to reign terror the right way, not with a mere 60. Would also love to see Solarbeam getting nerfed with rainy weather.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Would also love to see Solarbeam getting nerfed with rainy weather.

Now that you bring that up I really don't understand why that was never done when weather got introduced. It has the word Solar in it, so buffed by sun and hurt by anything else would make sense. Including Hail in there as well, and maybe Sand Storm (although I guess technically it can be a sandstorm and still be sunny out?).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Basically yeah. Would also love to see blizzard getting nerfed with sunny day.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
As for hail, maybe sun-based moves can be nerfed... somehow.

Like, Solarbeam having less power? I mean, moves like Moonlight and Synthesis works depending on the sun, maybe Solarbeam can work the same way.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yep. Continuing on with the somewhat logical realism, does anyone else want a boost on the flamethrower variant status effect depending on their weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back