• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I'm in California, so PST. And yeah, Sunday should be fine :)
Ok, see you there. So... your FC would be?

Hi, can I adopt a female Snubbull, a male Bulbasaur (01), a male Farfetch'd? I have Pokemon SoulSilver and I want to start with these three pokemon before I get to far in the game. I would like the Snubbull to have the egg moves Close Combat, Ice Fang, & Heal Bell and also I would like Farfetch'd to have the egg moves Flail & Leaf Blade if possible. I also live in Phoenix so if I'm not mistaken I'm on MST. Thank you. Also if possible can I have them as eggs. Thanks again. Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
For GenIV it, is then. Sure, you can take the eggs, no prob. But then... how would you know the gender? Oh, right. Nevermind! I've got it.
I'm not so sure about the egg moves, though, because of the short nottice (breeding is an art XP) but I'll check on it.
This is for Sunday, ok? May I have your FC?

Could I adopt Pansage, Dunsparce, and Cubchoo?
You've got it! See you on Sunday.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
Hi Pink Mommy, do you think I would be able to adopt a Seviper from you? Many thanks in advance! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Thank you and I know its a art and thats why I came to one of the best.:-) But my wifi is acting up so can I get you fc tomorrow if not can you just hold my order til next Sunday. Please and thank you.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Thank you and I know its a art and thats why I came to one of the best.:-) But my wifi is acting up so can I get you fc tomorrow if not can you just hold my order til next Sunday. Please and thank you.

Sure, I can hold your order until next Sunday, that'll give me more time to get what you want without having to rush.

Years
Hello there Pink Mommy! I'v been getting into trading recently on my white version and I haven't been able to get the Johto starters. (Chicorita, Cyncaquil, and Totodile) Would I be able to adopt the 3? Also the gender or nature doesn't matter in the slightest. Thank you in advance. :)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello there Pink Mommy! I'v been getting into trading recently on my white version and I haven't been able to get the Johto starters. (Chicorita, Cyncaquil, and Totodile) Would I be able to adopt the 3? Also the gender or nature doesn't matter in the slightest. Thank you in advance. :)

Sorry, I couldn't trade last Sunday! I'll have them ready by tomorrow, if you still want them, just let me know. And sure, you can get them.

For sure :3 are you able to trade all day today?

Same thing, couldn't trade on sunday. Will you be available tomorrow? I can trade then.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I'd rather do it this coming Sunday if you don't mind! Have to go through your list of pokemon you have so I know not to get you an egg for that pokemon, need a little bit more time to plan ;P

If that's ok with you at least.

Years
It was short notice of me so no problem in the slightest! Yes I'd love them still thank you!
I may also ask for three more starters next week since your adoption center is just so great. :P
I'll try getting some Pokemon you'll like.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
It was short notice of me so no problem in the slightest! Yes I'd love them still thank you!
I may also ask for three more starters next week since your adoption center is just so great. :P
I'll try getting some Pokemon you'll like.

Ok, you might want to tell me what other starters you want so I can have them ready.
I totally forgot to transfer your pokemon to GenV, but luckily I already had a set that someone else didn't pick up.
They're a Female Cyndaquil, Female Chikorita and Male Totodile, hope you like them.

Last edited:
Years
Oh we'll I also needed a chimchar, turtwig, and a snivy if its not too much trouble. And those 3 are perfect thanks so much! :)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Let's see... I have a Snivy... I'm not sure about the others...
At what time will you be available today?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Greetings! I would like to adopt male Ghastly and male Scyter, level, nature etc. don't matter as I will use them for breeding only. I just hope they aren't hacked or something ;3

Hi Wrixos, sorry for not replying earlier.
I can give you the male Ghastly and male Scyther no prob.
Just a question, for what generation would this be?
Also, they're not hacked, you can be sure of that. (I don't even KNOW how to hack) They're all bred with love and care, so you'll find no problem (exept for the date of transferring in some of them if you want them for GenV because both DS had different dates and... but they're not hacked!)

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Holy Arceus im the worst trainer in the history of trainers. I asked u about swampert like 2 months ago and completly forgot about him. If u would have mercy in this lost soul i will promise u that i will love it.and care for it. Pleeeeeeeeeee...(takes a breath) sssssssssse.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Holy Arceus im the worst trainer in the history of trainers. I asked u about swampert like 2 months ago and completly forgot about him. If u would have mercy in this lost soul i will promise u that i will love it.and care for it. Pleeeeeeeeeee...(takes a breath) sssssssssse.

:/

*Dramatic Tears* Poor Swampert sat in my box for hours waiting for his new trainer but... but... his new trainer never arriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Hahah. Sure, if you promise to love him. He still needs a trainer, so please take good care of him. I'll see you on Sunday.

Hey, it's for generation V, Black 2 to be precise.
You've got it. I'll see you on Sunday.

Last edited:
Back