• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Updating Brogan's team after battle with Bri :) finally!!!

Buneary - level 23

Wartortle -level 25

Lapras - level 12 (because she didn't actually get KO'd, she decided that napping was better than battling >.<)

Bagon - level 23

There we go :) I will be revising movesets when I get home and am not sat on an overcrowded tube train...siiiigh.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow

In my latest post, i controlled your Charizard for awhile, only due because you were not currently present and i tried to keep it as a default reaction of a Pokémon without its trainer, i'm sorry if you do not agree with it and i will happily change it if need be.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
For the record, Cofagrigus wasn't chasing her, but it's not a big deal. :P I'll be posting later, watching some football atm.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hey anyone here up for a one on one battle with Mark? I want Commodore to go up another two levels mostly and I'm not up for doing an NPC battle.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I'm almost done with Lorelei's profile. If you type a post of you looking for a battle, I can have you wander into her.

Megaman765

Years
Haha, Actually I was just about to ask you. Ya mind if I have Mark run into Nicodemus? Somehow I can see Commodore and Rotom getting along :p Maybe the two of them could battle? The level difference is a tad high but it ought to still be fun xp

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Haha, Actually I was just about to ask you. Ya mind if I have Mark run into Nicodemus? Somehow I can see Commodore and Rotom getting along :p Maybe the two of them could battle? The level difference is a tad high but it ought to still be fun xp
Sure, why not. ^^ Want to do a 3 on 3 or just 1 on 1?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
For the record, Cofagrigus wasn't chasing her, but it's not a big deal. :P I'll be posting later, watching some football atm.

Oh, of course. c: Perhaps you misunderstood my post, but yeah. That's why Valorie stopped running. She noticed he wasn't. xD

Um PkMnTrainer Yellow, I looked through Maxwell's bio and say that you forgot to add Cyndaquil to his pokemon-list. Just a heads up :)

Oh, my bad! Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix that right away. c:

I'm almost done with Lorelei's profile. If you type a post of you looking for a battle, I can have you wander into her.

Keep in mind you must still have your student approved (unless she's an NPC ^_^; )
I'm glad to hear it though, and would love to read your app. Though, Megaman765 will have to read it too before I can approve it. (Just a heads up)

Idk about the reproduction thing either...maybe they just thought it would be a bit too over the top if you had to go seek humans to have your Cofagrigus feast upon. :P

That or Cofagrigus is the Yoshi of the pokemon world xDDD Only a lot darker and less cute. ._.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Oh, of course. c: Perhaps you misunderstood my post, but yeah. That's why Valorie stopped running. She noticed he wasn't. xD

Oh right, I was talking about what Jason said about the "ghost chasing her."

Keep in mind you must still have your student approved (unless she's an NPC ^_^; )
I'm glad to hear it though, and would love to read your app. Though, Megaman765 will have to read it too before I can approve it. (Just a heads up)

Yep, no problem.

That or Cofagrigus is the Yoshi of the pokemon world xDDD Only a lot darker and less cute. ._.

That would be highly disturbing.

Dawn

Years
As I recall people did get eggs in Eggs 101. However, you should know that you usually don't get to choose the class your student gets on a daily basis. It's a GM thing and is considered "random" |D

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I think just 1 on 1. I'm mostly getting commodore up another 2 levels to prepare for another battle in the future. He'll have signal beam by then.
Sounds good, I'll write something up once you post. :)

Working on editing a pic for Nick too, then I'll post both his and Lorelei's pics...just trying to dream up a more complex history for Lorelei. I have the personality and such down, but I like to have the history of my characters be distinct.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Sounds good, I'll write something up once you post. :)

Working on editing a pic for Nick too, then I'll post both his and Lorelei's pics...just trying to dream up a more complex history for Lorelei. I have the personality and such down, but I like to have the history of my characters be distinct.

Alrighty. Already set the stage for their meeting. Commodore has such a curious personality now :p

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Posted - and if you don't know what he looks like, here's a frame of reference you could use for Nick's appearance.

Also, here's Lorelei - still working on her profile, but got a pic edited. Credit goes to the amazing cherubchan for the predominance of the picture. I just changed a lot of colors, cleared stuff up, and made it so that it was just the girl there.

Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
@James in Fire: Awesome. c: You're allowed to simply use pictures on the appearance field, if you like (or both)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just wanna say that if anyone wants to interact with my character they can, I posted me and -DeepImpact-'s Joint Post but after that I have no idea what to post

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You could walk over and interact with me, Fuyu, and Mammoth. Granted, the only character that's not actually in a battle in that group right now is Ciel, and he'd probably want to go and run if you talked to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back