• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Sure, I can get you te Elekid and Probopass no problem. Same with the Ralts and Shinx .
I might have some complications with Eevee, Totodile and Cyndaquil, since they are so hard to find as female and finding one with the requested nature is near impossible. I've done it before, though, so I should be able again. If not, I guess I'll be sending you a male :(
About the Togepi... yeah, that's kind of a tricky one... I've bred about 10 Togepi and they all had Hustle, but I'll see what I can do.
And about the Chansey, do you want her as she is or would you preffer a Happiny?
No problem at all about the gender of Eevee, Totodile and Cyndaquil. I would like females for eevess just in case the IVs are not the ones I prefer so that I can breed it the way I like, but don't worry nonetheless, please, just do whatever you can :).
I'd like a lv1 Chansey, thanks.
Oh and another Pokemon I forgot, a Growlithe, please! Adamant nature with intimidate if possible, and again, only if possible, a female.
Thank you very much again! :)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
No problem at all about the gender of Eevee, Totodile and Cyndaquil. I would like females for eevess just in case the IVs are not the ones I prefer so that I can breed it the way I like, but don't worry nonetheless, please, just do whatever you can :).
I'd like a lv1 Chansey, thanks.
Oh and another Pokemon I forgot, a Growlithe, please! Adamant nature with intimidate if possible, and again, only if possible, a female.
Thank you very much again! :)
Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh.... I don't have a Growlithe -_-
I've been trying to get one, but no luck so far.
I'll play my SS (which I've hardly even played) and I'll see if I can find one.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh.... I don't have a Growlithe -_-
I've been trying to get one, but no luck so far.
I'll play my SS (which I've hardly even played) and I'll see if I can find one.

Oh okay, thank you.
What about a Timid/Modest Ghastly? Female if you have, if not, than a male is perfectly fine :).
Thanks again.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Hello! I'm looking for an Eevee of any nature/gender, and I would really appreciate it if you could help with that. Thank you!

Years
Hi i`m new here and I think I have like 90% of all pokemon that you could possibly get in pokemon white with out trading and im really into first generation starter pokemon(I dont have any)
so some one plz helpme ..:)thanks

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello! I'm looking for an Eevee of any nature/gender, and I would really appreciate it if you could help with that. Thank you!
Well, hello there!
Sure, I have the Eevee on the list and about a dozen more on my PC.
For what generation would this be?

Hi i`m new here and I think I have like 90% of all pokemon that you could possibly get in pokemon white with out trading and im really into first generation starter pokemon(I dont have any)
so some one plz helpme ..:)thanks
Hi, hi!
Ok, so it's the Kanto starters that you want, right? All of them, or just one?
Please let me know and pick whatever you want from the list.
Also, I don't know if you need this or not, but they're all Pokerus infected.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
One question and one suggestion. Are you planning on migrating to Gen 5 at all? The suggestion is, create a need list so people can potentially donate Pokemon to you that you don't have so you can breed and what not.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Hello. Id like a Piplup, Ralts, Luvdisc and a Chimchar please. Any gender/nature would be fine. Cant get you anything specific yet though as Im on a new game. Thank you~

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello. Id like a Piplup, Ralts, Luvdisc and a Chimchar please. Any gender/nature would be fine. Cant get you anything specific yet though as Im on a new game. Thank you~

Sure, I can get you those no prob. Will Sunday be all right for you?
And don't worry, I don't need anything specific, just one question...
Are you sure you want any gender Ralts? Because if you're going after a Gardevoir, then you shouldn't really care, but if it's a Gallade you want, you should really get a male.

One last thing, for what generation would this be?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

IN OTHER NEWS...

I'm kind of unsure as to what I should be using for the Christmass give away, so if you have the time, please vote for the following options:

Spr_4d_351.png
Spr_4d_351S.png
Spr_4d_351R.png
Spr_4d_351H.png

CASTFORM (GEN IV AND V)

Spr_4d_133.png

EEVEE (GEN IV AND V)

134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

EEVEELUTIONS (GEN IV AND V)

Spr_4d_361.png

SNORUNT (GEN IV AND V)

WARNING! These are not shiny or DW pokemon (well, the Eevee might). But they are free and raised with love. Nicknamed if requested and POKERUS infected.

Please vote.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last edited:

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Sure, I can get you those no prob. Will Sunday be all right for you?
And don't worry, I don't need anything specific, just one question...
Are you sure you want any gender Ralts? Because if you're going after a Gardevoir, then you shouldn't really care, but if it's a Gallade you want, you should really get a male.

Nah. Gallades needs that evo stone to evolve and I dont really like Pokeathlon to get it. So any gendered would be fine. I like Hoenn Pokemon so Gardevoir would be fine, thank you!

Oh also, add my vote with Liljz for the Castform~

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Nah. Gallades needs that evo stone to evolve and I dont really like Pokeathlon to get it. So any gendered would be fine. I like Hoenn Pokemon so Gardevoir would be fine, thank you!

Oh also, add my vote with Liljz for the Castform~
OK! The last female Modest was claimed by someone else, so I guess you'll be getting a male one, then.
Yay! We'll both end the Gardevoir Stigma!

Now... this is for Gen IV, right? And are you using one of the FC I've got registered, or are you using a new one?

Also, thank you for voting :)

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
YEAH ANTI STIGMA.

Yup, Gen 4. Im not a fan of Gen 5 Im afraid. My HG fc is 5287-0001-9787.
You can delete the old ones because I dont have them anymore. I wont be switching games anymore so, this one is permanent.

Thanks~ see ya til we trade

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi, thank you very very much for the Pokemon you gave me, you're awesome :D!
In addition to that, can I have a Jolly Gible with outrage, if possible, and a Bold Feebas?
Thank you for everything :)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Hello!
I was requested by The thread creator to state I have adopted the below pokémon:
Torchic, Female Eevee, Charmander,Bulbasaur,Mudkip,Turtwig, Zorua and a male Eevee.

My job is done now, Merry Christmas!

Aqua.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

IN OTHER NEWS...

So... I was going to have a Castform give away (it received only two votes -_-) but since no one seems too interested in it, let's just leave it like that.
castform_in_all_forms__d_by_invadersafire-d2y0016.png

They're now available for adoption, but it actually gives the same :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Back