• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey guys. It's pretty hard for me to type this message right now. I was grounded for the past week, and I cut part of my right thumb open yesterday. It's pretty hard to do just about everything now because I have to use my left hand (I'm right handed). I will probably go on hiatus on the two things I'm working on.

As for Little Red, I'm not exactly part of a team or anything. This is a solo project by DarkDoom3000. I simply volunteered to do some spell checking. However, DarkDoom will have someone check ch8- ch10, I believe. And, btw, I'm a guy ^^

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
patch v0.602 had to get pushed back due to uni assignments and a bug. namely, summon stones don't get used up when not using eeveeon. im in the process of fixing it.

DarkDoom3000

Years
V0.6 and patch 602 are nearly finished. just gotta make sure I havent created any new bugs. (it happens)
As a bonus, I've included a limited version of the Shiny upgrade system i was talking about before.

>find shiny
>scan shiny
>talk to oak
>use machine
>choose pokemon
>now repeat.

shinymorph.png

currently only the kanto/johto starters can be upgraded.

----
The demo/patch will be up tommorow.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
one word. awesome.

can't wait for my shiny Charizard and Feraligatr

now i just need to scan a shiny.

Years
Not sure why I didn't notice this before (probably enjoying the game), but Magmar's back sprite looks completely orange. I haven't played GSC in a while, so maybe that's what it looked like. Anyway, just thought I would bring that to your attention in case it's not supposed to look like that.

DarkDoom3000

Years
It's out. Website and OP have been finally updated.

Download Page

If you don't have any version of v0.6 then download the new Demo 6
If you have v0.6 or v0.601, download the v0.602 patch.

Version 0.602
Date: 5/6/2011
Size: 90 MB

Pokemon Added: Skarmory, Machop, Voltorb, Wingull, Krabby, Smoochum, Magby, Elekid, Growlithe
New Areas: Route 12, Rainbow Tower, Silph Building, Underground Labs, Route 13, Route 15, Quistis Ferry
Limiting Band, Reserve Team, DYNO
Rainbow Tower, Silph Takeover and Geosigma Events
Leafeon Form
Shiny Encounters & Upgrades
New Summon: Latios (special)

Last edited:

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug, but I've made several loops through the Silph Co. building (during the team rocket takeover) and I can't progress. None of the doors will open and Silver doesn't appear anywhere after asking whether you want to go up or down.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2015
This is definitely different. I like it.

EDIT: Necro defeated me and my game ended. It said there was an error.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
as I anticipated, demo6 will have some new bugs in it. one gamestopping one, but it happens late in game. will be releasing v0.603 patch soon so people could actually reach the end of the demo.

This is hands down the best fan game I ever seen.
Oh, theres bound to be better ones, but I try my darndest.

I evolved my Electabuzz into Electivire, :D, but the name is still Electabuzz.
OOOHHHH! I swear this is the 4th issue with electabuzz family in v0.6xx.
fixed.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug, but I've made several loops through the Silph Co. building (during the team rocket takeover) and I can't progress. None of the doors will open and Silver doesn't appear anywhere after asking whether you want to go up or down.
Hmm. Weird- ill just check that now
Yep. you're right. Accidently modified that one door so it now stays closed . :/

Pro-Note:
it's the gamestopping bug I was talking about. if you want a quick fix, I've attached a single map file. Just go to the bottom of the post and download the file. It's called Map0147.lmu.avi just go remove the .avi part of the name(via rename) so it's file will become Map0147.lmu

just paste this in the Eevee edition folder where the game's files are located. Overrite when asked.
(had to add the .avi part because it wouldn't let me attach a .avi file, learnt trick from another user)

EDIT: lockmaster brought up a valid point. If windows is being a dork and won't let you change the file format, then follow these instructions.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/10570-file-extensions-hide-show.html
--
This is definitely different. I like it.

EDIT: Necro defeated me and my game ended. It said there was an error.

Nice to see you liking it.

The error is actually intentional, If you die during an AI battle, you will get an error message instead of game over. Sort of a kojima, breaking the 4th wall thing.

That said, if you die and get an error outside an AI battle, tell me.

Last edited:

mathue9

Why am I here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
loop in Silph co

I replaced and changed te file extention on the new map and the way openned:)

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
This is by far the most fun and amazing game I've ever played. Ever. The graphics bring me back, the battle system is awesome, and the Eevee is simply a great idea. Looking forward to the next update.

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
This is by far the most fun and amazing game I've ever played. Ever. The graphics bring me back, the battle system is awesome, and the Eevee is simply a great idea. Looking forward to the next update.
I agree with u 110% but, that game at the bottom looks awesome 2 what is it?

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Just noticed another couple things. Is the poison gas clock supposed to keep running in the office part of Silph Co.? Also, is heat wave supposed to be AE? It says AE but will only let me attack one pokemon.

Edit: Just tried battling Geosigma. The virus was unable to be used even with the eeveelutions. Eevee was in my 4th slot.

Will report more as I see it.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years

thanks, hopefully i can whip up something good for the next major update.

Just noticed another couple things. Is the poison gas clock supposed to keep running in the office part of Silph Co.? Also, is heat wave supposed to be AE? It says AE but will only let me attack one pokemon.

Edit: Just tried battling Geosigma. The virus was unable to be used even with the eeveelutions. Eevee was in my 4th slot.

Will report more as I see it.

Yeah, I changed the way the viruses are used. Making it an eevee attack makes it seem more connected to the eevee, rather than just an item that only eevees can use.

fixed the heatwave and gas timer problems now.

---
v0.7 has officially entered development, adding more functionality to safari zone right now and testing out the surfboard (replacement for surf)

nothing more to report. I did realised that i got 20c from the blog ads :D
EDIT: actually, got $1.44 for this month!

--
EDIT: heres a mediafire download link to get the file that fixes the silph door glitch.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8jlw51gl81s2lr2

Last edited:
Back