• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
You have a very good point there. It shouldn't be a major concern, and if Zel doesn't get around to it, you could always trade, can't you?

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Yes, of course you can, but only with FR, since zel hasnt programmed in the ruby and sapphire plates in, to connect to other versions, but you can always trade from Emerald to FR to SG, so no problems there.;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Goku Goku kinda reminds me of "Good Calvin" if any of you have read the comic strip of Calvin and Hobbes where Calvin dupes a good version of himself. If Goku Goku says something mean, he'll just poof! Maybe that's why he's dead...:D

I'm just kidding, stay positive Goku!

Yeah, the Legendaries don't matter, but I thought Zel wanted to make them all catchable without trading. Seriously, though, I don't care if I have to HACK them in. Zel will come up with a solution, and that's that. (All though I don't think he will want us to hack :))

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Whatever the case might be, zel said he would have sides quests included, so all legendaries would be included too, so far it doesn't matter if mew is not programmed in FR compared to Emerald, cause zel could easily create any type of event. But there would have to be time spent on thinking and putting to place on for these legendaries, like where to catch it, and what attack sets it needs, and what level? I think everybody is all of a sudden worrying about this too much and its not a major concern, because it will slow down his hack, if he has to(gameplay is important) and its far off from mind in zel... Is it necessarily to have more then one legendary in your team or is it? Tell me if I'm wrong, but prove it.

Shurikenway, you're right. Side-quests aren't the most of our concerns. And, about the legendairies on your team; I've said it before, and I'll say it again, having a legendairy pokemon on your team is extremely cliché and sucks, in my opinion. No one wants to hear about your level 77 Rayquaza or Lugia, in fact, I'd be much more interested about your level 77 Tyranitar. Speaking of Tyranitars, congrats on your 3 level 100 pokes in your team, Shurikenway. But still, legendairies are part of the pokedex, so they need SOME attention. But that attention will be in the PC. So, I must ask zel, how many pokes will be roaming the map freely? Will the dogs be? And the legendairy birds? Personally, I think the regis shouldn't be roaming. Since they're like big heavy things either made of Ice, Steel or Rock. I mean dogs run freely, birds fly freely, and big machine things.. they just stay hidden, immobile in their respective little caves that no one visits.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Okay guys, I've been hearing all that discussion, so I guess I'll be clarifing a few things about the legendaries... So far I can confirm these already are in my mind with a certain event, or just happening to find them somewhere. Obviously, I don't like to spoil things much, so I'll avoid giving too much info...

Gen1 - Mewtwo (through event), Mew (event related with Jirachi)
Gen2 - Raikou/Entei/Suicune (running wild, perhaps? If not, then, remove them from the list till I think something), Lugia/Ho-oh (as in the original Gold), Celebii (with GS Ball)
Gen3 - theRegis (finding them in caves scattered around Kanto), Kyogre/Groudon (through events), Jirachi (event related with Mew)

All in all, I'm missing Lati@os and Rayquazza (and maybe the dogs or whatever, if there's no way to make them all run wild). So, if you are up to throw ideas, then go ahead, but don't expect me to comment on them, because I can't be spoiling if I'd use a posted idea... ;)

And... about Feebas, I think it's good to put it somewhere well hidden, and as always... freaking rare... *Mwahahahaha.... Bring your favourite evil laughter here...* :badsmile: :laugh:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
That really awesome, zel that you have it mostly planned out...but

why not just have the player choose which lati@s they want to go into the wild along with the Legendary dogs or have them both after the beating the E4(in Johto only), and have Rayquaza be caught in Dragon's Den, but the player has to unlock something for rayquaza to appear later in the hack... but cant be there the first time you go into the Den in Blackthorn. Its makes sense to me since its a dragon-flying pokemon.

Oh no, the Feebas are even rarer!

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
Years
I got an idea about the ledgendaries

ALL of the ledgendaries formed a poker club deep inside cinnibar mansion which sank into the ocean when a massive fart pushed it off the island before the volcano erupted.

But then you find a ladder in cinawood you go through a HUGE tunnel leading to cinnibar mansion (if you didnt notice that tunnel goes accros the world) and when you walk in the door you see them all playing poker then you Mewtwo shouts ZOMG ROYAL FLUSH XD but then relises that you are there and he tells all the ledgendaires to attack you! but right before you get attacked water starts filling in the mansion and all the ledgendaries relise they forgot to learn fly so they ask for you help. so you must lead them out and fight off all the evil zubats and magikarps trying to stop you. after you beat their ringleader the "Zukarp" (a crossbreed of the most annoying pokemon ever) you relise again that uyou are sinking and go out through the huge tunnel you found and you amazingly escape.

After all that they all say you can visit them in their homes.

Regice: Break a slab of ice (you know the craked ones) in the ice cave
Ragirock: The rock off the shore of cherrygrove
Ragisteel: Protecting raquaza
Articuno: hole in Blaines gym
moltres: cinnibar volcano
Zapdos: Hidden area in saffron pokecenter
Mewtwo: with deoxys
Deoxys: birth island... duh
Lati@s: Navel Rock
Groundon: somewhere in diglett cave
Kyogre: In cinnibar mansion (he can survive water... duh)
Raikou,Suicune: In Prof Elms and Prof Oak's Team (only obtainable if you beat them)
Entei: Prize for beating Prof.Elm and Prof.Oak in double battle XD
Rayquaza: Dragons den
Jirachi,Mew and Celebi: whatever you suggested
All the ones i didnt mention: shoved in a box

Obviosly you dont need to go with my story (i was just being silly) and all the Locations that arent crazy i actually meant

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Just a lil something I made ^_^

SGSupporter.png

SGSupporterRed.png

Credit Liquinn Yoshi for using them, thanks, hope you like ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Well, it all sounds good - eberything's like though out well! :D Heh, Feebas...looks like I'll trade for it! :P

So much legendaries...it could really make a pile. This is a bad idea, but anyways why not have this special island place, and there's this shrine. Maybe you have to find a specific item that may appear randomly in daily events in the game, or just found somewhere hidden, or whatever, but you bring that item to that shrine, and the specific legendary's cave or location will unlock, or the legendary will appear in front of you itself. These could just be for the remainding legendaries who don't quite have a location yet. Well, that's my 2 cent. :\ Good luck with the hack and anything else you're doing at the moment, and take all the time you need! ;)

Oh! And neat banners you got Liquinn. Why not make gold and silver ones as well? :classic:

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Just AWESOME ! This hack will be the funniest game EVER, nintendo can't do a game with all this pokemon ! congratulations zel

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
I see what you're coming up with...

Lemme see, i've got one for Latios/Latias.

There's a tower Hidden somewhere, and on each floor there are the normal Dark Pokemon and Fire Pokemon. On the 7th floor there's 2 doors on each side and there's a few boulders to move around. Once you arranged them it will lead only to one of the doors and inside there will be Latios/Latias. Once you captured Latios/Latias there will be a ladder one step forward of where Latias/Latios was. Climb it and another 8 more floors filled with bicycle mazes and that then comes on the 15th floor Rayquaza.

How's that? It was a hard time to come up with that. Have fun!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
SG's new look!!!

Well guys... I'm celebrating my 200th Post in the thread!!!

And... what better way to celebrate it than to show everybody the new look of Shiny Gold?

So... Here they are... Some screenshots of how the game will look from now on!

neo1ot8.png
neo2tw0.png
neo3wo7.png

neo4xu3.png
neo5xz7.png
neo6xd7.png

As I promised, it would be an interesting mix between generations (Gold/FR/DP)
Also, I'm going for the "opaque themed" hack, since I don't like the "shiny theme", besides that's gonna be out of discussion.

Sigh... I hate doing tile changing... It's sooooo boring... :P

Well, at least this may give the hack a bit of "uniqueness"... But still... It's soooo boring... :P

I bought a cake, so come here and get a piece...! JOJO! XP

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You did great with all the palette and tile changing. The palettes are nice but the other houses don't match with the Center and Mart. You should change the houses too, or change the Center and Mart again. And you should really change the wild grass tiles.

Keep up the great work and... thanks for the cake. :P

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Good job with the use in D/P tiles, I think the extra tile putting is so worth the effort zel, the background really stands out better then the old FR tiles, Looks so awesome... i cant wait for the next update of screenshots:classic:

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Feebas between new bark town and the victory road ^^

Uh ? have i see creen of D/P ?

Oh non ? WAHOO zel awesome work !

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
Wow that looks really cool and bye the way i just started the game and i wanted a tyranitar so i used a code but cant get any random battles

Pokemon_X

Trainer
Years
I know this is going to sound blasfemic, but I have to say, when you're done with SG i'll have to bow down and praise you God.
with that said i'll return to playing SG, and pray to my god Zel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back