• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon are you?

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
Go here and take this test to discover what mon you are, and post it here! I'm just bored and wonder what other people will get. Mine was Weavile, as you can see in my sig. That's all really, it's a very well made quiz, and I encourage you to check out the rest of the website if you're not familiar with it.

Years
Every time I take this test, I always seem to get something different. The first time I took it, I got Mewtwo, the second time I got Porygon, and now it's telling me that I'm a Pachirisu.

Anyway, this isn't really a discussion based thread, but would be at home over in Pokemon Trivia, so I'll move this over there for you!

MOVED.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Whenever I took this test in the past, I always got togetic. Until now, where I got slowpoke. I can see both descriptions fitting some aspects of me, I guess. :)

Oh! When I changed just my last answer ("Why are you taking this personality test?") from "stumbled upon it on a link" to "enjoy personality tests in general," guess what I got.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I was hoping for Pachy or Weavile (as I just love them)... instead, I got:
I could say in a way it sort of matches my lifestyle (about 65% or so)

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
I have taken this test so many times, lol. I honestly take it every couple of months, and the result changes every time. So I guess I'm an ever changing person. I've gotten Charizard, Butterfree, and my most recent result was Teddiursa (sp?). Kind of confused about that last one. I'm not that submissive. xD

Years
ralts.gif

I feel like I've gotten a different result each time I took this test. o_O; But apparently this is me! No problems other than I'm not that jittery, haha. I think I'm a lot more like Togetic which was one of the first results I got when I originally took the test. :(

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
pikachu.gif

I can't say about the friendly part, but I'm not that open or social. And the opinion one is true for the most part. :d

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2015

Uhhh... I really didn't expect that lol, oh well I'm not complaining xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Got Absol the first time I took it a few days ago. Now I've got Ninetales.

ninetales.gif

I don't mind. I like both, both suit me. LOL.

Back