• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
Hello RNC, I would like to request 5 Master Balls for catching the roaming legendaries in my game.
I can trade from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. UTC, could you reply with the exact time and date you want to trade on?
I assume you'll be using this FC, correct me if I'm wrong: 2923 4501 7738
Thanks in advance.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello RNC, I would like to request 5 Master Balls for catching the roaming legendaries in my game.
I can trade from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. UTC, could you reply with the exact time and date you want to trade on?
I assume you'll be using this FC, correct me if I'm wrong: 2923 4501 7738
Thanks in advance.

1st off let me ask you, what is UTC time please?? And I have MB's on all of my games to give you from!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
UTC time is just a standard. If you're not logged in, at the bottom of the forums there should be a line that says "All times are UTC. The time now is X".
If you are logged in then it would say "All times are UTC +/- n . The time now is X.", where n varies depending on where you live.
To get UTC time, just check the bottom of the forums when you're not logged in.

I'll still need to know which game you're trading from, because you won't be online with all your games at once, right?

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2011
i was wondering if you have a blissey Ev'd in spec def and hp?
what would you want for it. and what do you want for a mew?
pm me please

my friend code is 4985 3948 7854

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
I'm interested in the:
Pokemon Movie Event (Japan)
WishingStar Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 30719

PokePark Events (Japan)
Celebi lv30 Lax ID 60623

Please and thank you!
name;winter
Fc:5457 6944 0859

Just tell me when we can wifi! :D
Anything you want for them[pokemon]? i dont hav good pokemon but ill try...

Aww alright..see you on March 19th. ;[
P.S. Since I posted a few mins after you said you were leaving for a bit can I get my spot reserved 1st? Since I posted first and yea...but it's fine if you can't, as long as I get the pokemon I'm fine with anything!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Hey! Sorry I've been away so long, schoolwork and stuff. Then I got Pkmn Black! I'm back to help if you will still accept it?

darkangelxys

Psychic
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Hi RNC,
I'm interested in these:
Pokemon Box Skitty
Pokemon Box Pichu
Pokemon Box Zigzagoon

Any of them are female?
I'm also interested in getting a female shiny egg move tropius from you. Could you CMT (link in sig) to see what I can offer you for those pokemon? I can give you multiple pokemon for them ;D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, again I'm sorry, I will try to get back this Sunday for my shiny give away!! I WILL NOT, repeat, WILL NOT, be trading any events until further notice, they all will be checked again 1st excepts for the ones I got myself and any event that has come out in the last 6 months or so, because the will come up as "HACKED OR UNKNOWN POKEMON"
Thanks to all for understanding!! :)

Years
Sorry but starting fresh again and was wondering if the Free Level 100 Pokemon are also given away on Sunday. I'm not sure because in your rules it says only shiny giveaways are Sundays. Thanks.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can NO one READ??

Ok, again I'm sorry, I will try to get back this Sunday for my shiny give away!! I WILL NOT, repeat, WILL NOT, be trading any events until further notice, they all will be checked again 1st excepts for the ones I got myself and any event that has come out in the last 6 months or so, because the will come up as "HACKED OR UNKNOWN POKEMON"
Thanks to all for understanding!! :)

Back