• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Konekodemon, unfortunately your signature is 128 pixels too wide. ~RNC~, I think yours might just be over the 350 pixel heigh limit, but I think I'd need a second confirmaiton from another staff member just to be 100% sure. 8)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Konekodemon, unfortunately your signature is 128 pixels too wide. ~RNC~, I think yours might just be over the 350 pixel heigh limit, but I think I'd need a second confirmaiton from another staff member just to be 100% sure. 8)

Mine was fine the last time I came in here, the only thing I added was the "ALT Black Fc" underneath it?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hey guys! Spoiler Tags are not allowed right? (The
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Got 'em! Thanks for that.

I'll check any recent reports to see...nope; doesn't seem as if your report has come through. Either that or someone's closed it by accident. Anyway, all done! Thanks again.

Okay thanks! How do I do the report again?

Press the Triangular thingy with an Exclamation Point>Type in "Signature doesn't follow the rules." and done right?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Okay thanks! How do I do the report again?

Press the Triangular thingy with an Exclamation Point>Type in "Signature doesn't follow the rules." and done right?

Yes, it's located at either the top right near the post bit or on the bottom left near the post bit, depending on where you have it located or thread style.

It's always best to go in depth in your reports so the Moderators and Higher Staff can understand and pin point where the problem is effortlessly. But it isn't necessary though.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just posting here to check whether a .gif which I plan to edit into a signature breaks one/two of the rules.
The rules in question being;
.'scenes of a blatant sexual nature are not permitted within signatures.'.
.'Signatures should not contain explicit nudity'.

I plan to edit the image, adding text and some other effects to it, but wanted to check beforehand to save myself work.

Here's an off-site link to the stock image.
http://i.imgur.com/ySr0L6p.gif

If it's not acceptable, i'll just delete this, :].

Honest

Hi!
Years
Weird that no one responded to this, oops.

Personally, I feel like it might be a bit much. Seems a little sexual in nature, sooo. :I See what the others say, though.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Ok, please don't give me an infraction. I'm getting someone to fix it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The height of the CSS itself seems fine, but there's something weird going on. There's space above and below the CSS, which makes it exceed the 350px threshold. Also it's too wide. There's a huge black space between the picture and the text, which I feel was unintentional. Perhaps you messed up with the code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back