• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@king: Got it. Make sure to delete that OOC post from the IC thread please!

@Somniac: I love the CSS. And I went in and edited that you had to forget something for Sand Attack because I'm keep forgetting stuff as I'm reviewing =x

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@king: Got it. Make sure to delete that OOC post from the IC thread please!

@Somniac: I love the CSS. And I went in and edited that you had to forget something for Sand Attack because I'm keep forgetting stuff as I'm reviewing =x

Awesome, yeah I'll go ahead and forget helping hand so now:

Eevee♀ (Level 8)
Anticipation
Quirky Nature
Tackle, Growl, sand attack, wish[egg move]

Oh, went ahead and re-read and fixed a whopping 4 spelling errors, and updated my location in the CSS header. I'm a right airhead sometimes. Anyway, fixed now.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@king: Yup, thank you!

@Somniac: Got it! And no worries, seeing as I didn't even notice =x

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Managed to write something up before going to sleep! Really nice wild pokemon selection for the first route. A nice blend between common (which i expected) and rare pokemon ( which i did not).

Jake I have a question. Do our pokemon get only four moves like in the games? Or five or six like in the anime?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Managed to write something up before going to sleep! Really nice wild pokemon selection for the first route. A nice blend between common (which i expected) and rare pokemon ( which i did not).

Jake I have a question. Do our pokemon get only four moves like in the games? Or five or six like in the anime?

Just going to throw my opinion in here because I'm a rude cow I like to be helpful.

I think we should be limited to 4 moves. However, there should be no need for HMs. Any large flying type can use fly, and water type or suitable pokemon can use surf, [Eg basically any type bar fire/rock if the pokemons suitibly sized to carry a trainer. FYI Rhydon can learn surf in the games, so you'know...] and pokemon with teeth or claws could use cut, and so on.

Edit: Oh god... First Feifei encounters a Budew, and zaps it on the noggin with a thunderpunch, then Gwen encounters one and defeats it with her eevee, it flees into the grass. Lastly, a Budew runs into a Kat's leg, and gets chased for it's life by a pair of Pidgey. I do hope that isn't the same Budew or that thing is going to be a nervous wreck.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
HMs: Nope. Screw them so hard.
Moves: 4 a Pokémon.

I'll read your post in a few! And then I'll chapter 2 part 2!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Why thank you! The up until here was how far this RP got last time (before I had to end it sadly), so I had the beef of the chapters made up, just tweaked them, so at least that's easy =P I'm being way more of an active GM with what I'm keeping up on the first posts though, and it's definitely more work than I was planning, but it's definitely worth it! Now I just need time to get my posts in =P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Why thank you! The up until here was how far this RP got last time (before I had to end it sadly), so I had the beef of the chapters made up, just tweaked them, so at least that's easy =P I'm being way more of an active GM with what I'm keeping up on the first posts though, and it's definitely more work than I was planning, but it's definitely worth it! Now I just need time to get my posts in =P

Haha well keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to ask for assistance if you feel you need it. We owe you that much for giving us this great RP.

That said; Ffion Caera - Abandoned building.[Chapter 2.2] is up.

Ding~

I really like the whole setting of that building it gives some interesting opportunities for narrative description, and theres some pretty snazzy Pokemon hanging around in there.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Yup, go right ahead. I just wanted you to wait for the second part of the chapter to go up =P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Jake I think you made a mistake, Eevee started with growl, so it can't learn it now :p

Eevee♀ (Level 8)
Anticipation
Quirky Nature
Tackle, Growl, sand attack, wish[egg move]

started at lv5, with tackle, growl, helping hand and wish [egg move]

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Welp, I'm super smart. It was supposed to be Tail Whip >> Growl from the beginning =x But hey, wanna learn Tail Whip =P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Welp, I'm super smart. It was supposed to be Tail Whip >> Growl from the beginning =x But hey, wanna learn Tail Whip =P

Haha, no worries I haven't even used it anyway.

Nah I'll stick with the moves Bella's got already, and add her level up leaving her stats at:

Eevee♀ (Level 9)
Anticipation
Quirky Nature
Tackle, Growl, sand attack, wish

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Well I've been writing down my posts and when I get access to a computer this weekend, I was thinking of just posting the two chapters in one giant post. This way the posts wont be super out of order. Would you mind?

Back